Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
Ik....crazy for him to go this route.
Give daws a bit of sway...maybe DD was redirected....but sorry still....dont see he's lying in this situation:catshrug
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This day just keeps getting better lol


I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
And who would you trust to be DD's target?

But I agree that it's just too unlikely for him to just make it up for no reason like that. More interested in Daws at the moment... for a few reasons.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
The way Desin wrote his posts in D1 is much different than this most recent post of him. The sentence breaks are there, but he doesn't space out sentences or stack them the way he did in the last post, he wrote them one after another like this: Sentence 1. Sentence 2. Sentence 3. As opposed to how he just did recently:

Sentence 1.

Sentence 2.

Sentence 3.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This day just keeps getting better lol


I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
And who would you trust to be DD's target?

But I agree that it's just too unlikely for him to just make it up for no reason like that.


You see, my role isn't Telepathic Lady '-'
If you wanna get somewhere just do it LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if I was PGO you'd clearly be dead, that was reckless as well.
This satisfies me for now.
Um, what did she say in that post that satisfied you...?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's interesting we're getting into the psychology of the killer now. Do you think the assassin made a 'mistake'? I think it's the opposite. If there's an assassin, there's a player who can guard against the assassin. Immediately killing someone you think isn't playing like they're wearing a bomb I think is closer to a veteran move than it is a rookie mistake. Going by the fact that mafia (for instance) would still have a pool of 7~11 roles to use. So I think they are a veteran player and I think they were around the time of the kill.
Because there are like 1 or 2 roles who could block the day kill and they'd have to expect it to happen and happen to target Lambu. I think especially in this game shooting D1 is the correct play. If we're going to look for suspicious targets based on the D1 kill, it's the people who were around, the underripe ladies. Otherwise we can interrogate Nishi or DD/Daws a bit.
@Farfalla already answered this, but are you implying you would use your one-shot assassin stand on D1? I'm quite surprised you're implying so. Anyway I'll move on from this

@desin24 lol, that does sure look like a coded post, but it's also really obvious. Even without noticing the first letters spell hint like Panda did, I already felt really weird about that post

@Nii you complained about kato's death but you were one of those that voted for him
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so one of the 2 is lying...
Never was pirate....does a player know
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@shinobi, would one of those passive roles, by any chance, happen to be Innocent Child?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so one of the 2 is lying...
Never was pirate....does a player know
Know what role they steal? Yes, that's a recent change for townie Pirate.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Inb4 DD is Santa and Gry put that in because he won like that/not hosting December/etc...

I truly believed him:lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I remember being an Apprentice in my very first game,i spent 2 days learning from Erin and became a Pirate. I gathered my crew and set off to find the One Piece,one night i was drunk and barely master of my actions, i used my Pirate-Devil Fruit to try and take Jinx Role for myself,as fate would have it she had an Apprentice Role...and i was informed of that in my PM by the Marines Host.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla already answered this, but are you implying you would use your one-shot assassin stand on D1? I'm quite surprised you're implying so. Anyway I'll move on from this
How did you get to that when I said imo it was a bad/reckless move? XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This day just keeps getting better lol



And who would you trust to be DD's target?

But I agree that it's just too unlikely for him to just make it up for no reason like that. More interested in Daws at the moment... for a few reasons.
Do tell.

The reasons behind your suspicion
And
Who you think DD should try to vote change.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I remember being an Apprentice in my very first game,i spent 2 days learning from Erin and became a Pirate. I gathered my crew and set off to find the One Piece,one night i was drunk and barely master of my actions, i used my Pirate-Devil Fruit to try and take Jinx Role for myself,as fate would have it she had an Apprentice Role...and i was informed of that in my PM by the Marines Host.
:cop I said I had a sucky action role. Should have listened.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Do tell.

The reasons behind your suspicion
And
Who you think DD should try to vote change.
That you did not, in fact, target gnut last night.

There's no one that can be trusted not to be with DD in some capacity at the moment, hence my other question to shinobi.


@Vandred, I misunderstood your question at first. Maybe he could change Lambu's RS vote o: !!! OP
Pretty sure dead birds aren't legal targets, but that would be pretty cool. I'd totally lie if I was Lambu though :derp
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
That you did not, in fact, target gnut last night.

There's no one that can be trusted not to be with DD in some capacity at the moment, hence my other question to shinobi.



Pretty sure dead birds aren't legal targets, but that would be pretty cool. I'd totally lie if I was Lambu though :derp
Are you saying that you think I didn't target gnut last night or that you "know" I didn't target gnut last night?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Locking the thread for a while, need to sort something out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



SonOfDaws
(Hider)

​
Host notice:

Apologies to all players but there’s been a mistake. Daws was supposed to die on N1, but I mistook who his target was and mixed it up with another PM’s target. With the right target he is supposed to have died.

Noticed it way too late, but I‘ll let the game go on instead of cancelling it and hope it‘s not too messed up to continue with and live with the consequences. Will explain it more post-game. Day is extended by the time thread was locked til I could sort it all out.

:handgun:feelsbadman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top