If that's the case, I'll be interested in Holt, since the three of us were once mafia together, coding.Maybe Desin is a Traitor and tried to give a sign to the Mafias who he knows all the names of?
If that's the case, I'll be interested in Holt, since the three of us were once mafia together, coding.Maybe Desin is a Traitor and tried to give a sign to the Mafias who he knows all the names of?
Ik....crazy for him to go this route.I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
And who would you trust to be DD's target?I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
And who would you trust to be DD's target?I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
Um, what did she say in that post that satisfied you...?This satisfies me for now.You see, my role isn't Telepathic Lady '-'
If you wanna get somewhere just do it LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw if I was PGO you'd clearly be dead, that was reckless as well.
It's interesting we're getting into the psychology of the killer now. Do you think the assassin made a 'mistake'? I think it's the opposite. If there's an assassin, there's a player who can guard against the assassin. Immediately killing someone you think isn't playing like they're wearing a bomb I think is closer to a veteran move than it is a rookie mistake. Going by the fact that mafia (for instance) would still have a pool of 7~11 roles to use. So I think they are a veteran player and I think they were around the time of the kill.
@Farfalla already answered this, but are you implying you would use your one-shot assassin stand on D1? I'm quite surprised you're implying so. Anyway I'll move on from thisBecause there are like 1 or 2 roles who could block the day kill and they'd have to expect it to happen and happen to target Lambu. I think especially in this game shooting D1 is the correct play. If we're going to look for suspicious targets based on the D1 kill, it's the people who were around, the underripe ladies. Otherwise we can interrogate Nishi or DD/Daws a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Know what role they steal? Yes, that's a recent change for townie Pirate.so one of the 2 is lying...
Never was pirate....does a player know

How did you get to that when I said imo it was a bad/reckless move? XD@Farfalla already answered this, but are you implying you would use your one-shot assassin stand on D1? I'm quite surprised you're implying so. Anyway I'll move on from this
Do tell.This day just keeps getting better lol
And who would you trust to be DD's target?
But I agree that it's just too unlikely for him to just make it up for no reason like that. More interested in Daws at the moment... for a few reasons.
I remember being an Apprentice in my very first game,i spent 2 days learning from Erin and became a Pirate. I gathered my crew and set off to find the One Piece,one night i was drunk and barely master of my actions, i used my Pirate-Devil Fruit to try and take Jinx Role for myself,as fate would have it she had an Apprentice Role...and i was informed of that in my PM by theMarinesHost.
I said I had a sucky action role. Should have listened.That you did not, in fact, target gnut last night.Do tell.
The reasons behind your suspicion
And
Who you think DD should try to vote change.
Pretty sure dead birds aren't legal targets, but that would be pretty cool. I'd totally lie if I was Lambu though@Vandred, I misunderstood your question at first. Maybe he could change Lambu's RS vote o: !!! OP

No I'm replying to @Copy Panda and I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying you already echoed my thoughtsHow did you get to that when I said imo it was a bad/reckless move? XD
Are you saying that you think I didn't target gnut last night or that you "know" I didn't target gnut last night?That you did not, in fact, target gnut last night.
There's no one that can be trusted not to be with DD in some capacity at the moment, hence my other question to shinobi.
Pretty sure dead birds aren't legal targets, but that would be pretty cool. I'd totally lie if I was Lambu though![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

