Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion @Lady pompom ladies you're barely here
Sorry I had an early class this morning.

Well I can't be the only one who knows what DD is like, but fair enough.
The thing is I know exactly what DD is like as I've been mafia with him before. His style is as chaotic as when he's townie so it wouldn't have been easy for me personally to believe anything he said.

I'll backread a bit now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
I have to afk for a bit so for the time being, votekill Jinxie

Giving me DD vibes.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lmao Jinxie... That's a very weird response to my statement

Daws claimed he targeted Gnut, and Gnut didn't immediately say lol that was 'PGO stands fellas'. A hider will die if the player he hides behind is of the faction that tries to kill him, leaving open the possibility he was killed by Gnuts faction. Cres immediately claiming I'm lying... Is strange :fan
Why? As I already stated I didn’t believe you to be mortician? Sure if you are, then gnut is in the clear. Why is it strange? The last time I was this role you was on me since D1, you normally very confrontational when townie and slide around more when your mafia. As soon as the situation yesterday, I thought you would be questioning me more considering that the game where I was Apprentice was the game where I became so emotionally depressed that almost got myself banned from posting my role pm but GrySun talked me out of doing that. So I apologize for not trusting your words because psychologically you don’t for my profile.

You didn't your stand... To see if mafia would kill you?
Yea, if I use my stand, I might die. Was not going to give an increase chance of killing myself. Plus was curious with the lack of day 1 kill, if I had been a poison target. I was the only active role + active stand claim that day. And most games, am a decent player, would be an ok target.

Why would killing her set you up? And why do you mention again? You sound oddly assured of the fact you were safe
Not that I was safe. That I had already made a decision that if I die, i die. And if I don’t then I keep playing. When Farfalla told me I was being a reckless player, targeting her on N1 when she could easily have been PGO, and I told her I had my reasons. It was because there is a part of me that’s trying to kill myself out of the game. Like 80% I’m going to play and 20% would like to die and not stress. It’s actually why I got mad at Lambu death on D1. I’m on my work week now and stressed at my job but mafia takes a lot of my psychological energy right now. I actually made a decision at the beginning of this game that if I needed to do it, I would carry through with the threat I made in Ao No Exorcist.

If your target dies... You don't learn their role...
Yea, my bad. In my head when woke up, made sense to me. But was battling disappointment in being Apprentice 2 fucking games and not being able to learn anything in either of them.

What? If they were 'preparing', doesn't the lack of deaths suggest the opposite? That they have a small team that uses up their actions on roles instead of kills?
Typically you want to use your kills, even if you were small. The fact that they could be a small group in a game this size, scares me because of traitors that’s could be present.

No actions were used on Daws. And maybe... Blocked? Target was protected? We can use our stands on top of our regular roles, so...
I mean the added extraness of the Stands probably can get pretty confusing with the night actions. Can only speculate. Because Stands are just there to use, not being able to be tracked or blocked.

A conversation with yourself? ._.
You have no idea this game. Started to wonder if I was bipolar or schizophrenic.

Side 1: play, don’t let anything worry you. It’s just a game
Side 2: basically throw tantrum all game because I hate my role and stand
Side 3: lets just emotionally freak out about everything that happens, because why not?
Side 4: you’re a bigger dumbass then DD

Yes shapeshifter and santa are roles
I don’t even remember what this was referencing now

Cres: no scum has died! towns at least come forward with your stand!!
Panda: my stand is mort and daws wasn't targeted
Cres: liar
Nah, I already stated why I didn’t believe you. It’s more emotional reasoning then logically but it’s there.

Mafia play isn't stupid and will figure out our roles because Lambu lied, Kato was lynched and DD killed Lambu?
Mafia play seems to be pretty good. Stresses me when I distrust every good player in the game. Lambu and Farfalla were about the only ones that I kind of trusted to an extent and they both died. Kato was prostitute. A good role and something we could have used. He didn’t try to save himself. DD not only killed a good town player but pretty much gave himself for lynch. Mafia didn’t even have to vote, Town probably did it for them. That’s why didn’t want to lynch anyone yesterday and prefer my penalty. Cuz it hit me when I was busy at work that he’s probably town. And there were no other good candidates for lynch besides gnut. 24 hours and 2 days in, and only good candidates were someone because they were stupid and someone because the host made a mistake. Not the best situation for town.

Jinx sort of jumped the gun with the whole learning farf's role thing.
I think I know this role pretty well considering I was it before and made it to end game. But also if I was mafia or third party, you would never be able to poke holes in my claim. There’s a reason I’m last mafia standing in so many games. And there’s a reason I get lynched commonly in games where I am townie, cuz generally play with more freedom and don’t hold myself to the same standard. Which is easier to set up.

But I will tell the mafia and third party in the game. They better win by a landslide or kill me at night/day because I will never let myself be lynched as Apprentice. I will get myself banned from the game before then.

Ciao peeps o/ I would suggest people start playing and not let mafia get such a stronghold on this game cuz I’m no use this day phase. If I have to return to say something. I will be tempted to be doing something stupid like post my pm or some other measure to ban myself. I also have to decide if I want to play at all before the end of the day (since it’s so long) to votekill Someone and make my minimal post count.

Even if you don’t believe my words, you should believe my emotions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Panda's claim seems awfully convenient, especially how he went all back and forth "uh oh I mean he could stil lbe mafia I think?" in case we lynch greg and he's mafia after all.

@Vandred yup I had a poisoner stand. And no I won't reveal who I targeted yet, that would be too early I feel. How about you though, a hint about your role would be welcome.

And gnut is still weirdly absent... Will be busy for some time, so I'll make my vote now, perhaps that finally gets things moving. Might as well be the slowest mafia game I've played so far.

Votekill gnut
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
That's because 1. I thought it unlikely a mafia would have a PGO stand and 2. g didnt claim it.

My point being him killing Daws doesn't make him not mafia per se; my result doesn't clear him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ladies you're barely here
I was out for literally the whole day, got home almost now and will read some older posts to see who would could have killed Farfy.

Gnut and gryff are suspect imo, Lambu also mentioned Gryff. And we don't know for sure if there is a big mafia or 2 mafias, more likely a big one, at least we know a janitor is around, I wonder if the janitor was a stand or a role...

Btw,both my stand and role are active.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farfy was questioning Nii and Gryff yesterday... She also found Jinx suspicious...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Janitor kill was probably a Stand ability, makes me wonder if there’s an Investigator Stand out there, If so it would then give us a confirmed Spirit Medium, and a claimed Mortician stand, dunno seems a bit much.

Might be paranoia at this point but:

I doN't know what to say except damn janitor. Not that I hate it since Of course there has to be one. Can't be a game without. End of last day i would have liked a double lynch but cest la vie. Number one suspect is definitely Gnut. Not sure about the others. seemed rather reasonable this game so she might have even been townie. Not sure if we only have one killing group or if there are more and they are just full of failures. This is gonna be an interesting day for sure.
Some of those capitals look so forced lmao along with the sentence breaks, not to mention the post structure had changed since the previous “code” post got put under fire.

@Crescent Jinx why make it seem like Farfalla was targeted because of some strong passive role? She was targeted because of playing ability. You really think Mafia is going to target her then waste their actions setting you up? You think they gonna waste actions on some passive role? Weird to try and push that narrative.

Still iffy on the PGO claim, entirely possible it’s a Mafia combo given a town had Assassin. Plus he was very evasive and tried to use the excuse that Gry forgot to activate his Stand when Gry mixed up Daws’ target, meaning he had Daws targeting someone else before the correction.

Btw, @Vandred mind sharing the initial Spy result?

I was out for literally the whole day, got home almost now and will read some older posts to see who would could have killed Farfy.

Gnut and gryff are suspect imo, Lambu also mentioned Gryff. And we don't know for sure if there is a big mafia or 2 mafias, more likely a big one, at least we know a janitor is around, I wonder if the janitor was a stand or a role...

Btw,both my stand and role are active.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farfy was questioning Nii and Gryff yesterday... She also found Jinx suspicious...
She was questioning me because I believed DD. Or are you thinking he still didn’t kill Lambu and was lying even after his lynch? So yeah....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I told everyone yesterday that DD is obviously innocent, but no, ofc some people would jump on his strange behavior, together with the mafia who was more than happy to join...

@gnut is not getting away today though. Give us a hint about your role, and a noteable one.

Also @Spirit and @Arjuna would you start giving us more info about you as well? You two have basically added nothing so far, so it's very hard to judge you. Any sort of info is welcome.
I like how you ask for hints and you haven't given shit yourself.

My role is in the tier 2 priority group...

I only have like 25mins before my break is over...then wont be back home for about 4hrs.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Janitor kill was probably a Stand ability, makes me wonder if there’s an Investigator Stand out there, If so it would then give us a confirmed Spirit Medium, and a claimed Mortician stand, dunno seems a bit much.

Might be paranoia at this point but:



Some of those capitals look so forced lmao along with the sentence breaks, not to mention the post structure had changed since the previous “code” post got put under fire.

@Crescent Jinx why make it seem like Farfalla was targeted because of some strong passive role? She was targeted because of playing ability. You really think Mafia is going to target her then waste their actions setting you up? You think they gonna waste actions on some passive role? Weird to try and push that narrative.

Still iffy on the PGO claim, entirely possible it’s a Mafia combo given a town had Assassin. Plus he was very evasive and tried to use the excuse that Gry forgot to activate his Stand when Gry mixed up Daws’ target, meaning he had Daws targeting someone else before the correction.

Btw, @Vandred mind sharing the initial Spy result?



She was questioning me because I believed DD. Or are you thinking he still didn’t kill Lambu and was lying even after his lynch? So yeah....
Yeah it is forced because I wanted to send a message to my associates. Unfortunately I missed a capital "I" in my bait. I should get better at baiting. I'm pretty bad at baiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Games like these I really miss Erin and her cute lists.

It's so easy to let people get out of sight.

So Suspect #1 is Gnut for Daws having targeted him and still getting killed which indicates that Gnut is mafia and therefore could not be hidden behind. We also "know" that no abilities were used on Daws if we are to trust those claims. So he can not have been blocked or otherwise interfered with.

Before putting anyone on the chopping block are there other scenarios how a Hider could have been killed even though he chose someone to hide behind?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah it is forced because I wanted to send a message to my associates. Unfortunately I missed a capital "I" in my bait. I should get better at baiting. I'm pretty bad at baiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Games like these I really miss Erin and her cute lists.

It's so easy to let people get out of sight.

So Suspect #1 is Gnut for Daws having targeted him and still getting killed which indicates that Gnut is mafia and therefore could not be hidden behind. We also "know" that no abilities were used on Daws if we are to trust those claims. So he can not have been blocked or otherwise interfered with.

Before putting anyone on the chopping block are there other scenarios how a Hider could have been killed even though he chose someone to hide behind?
Yeah by an Insane Doctor protecting him.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I still feel that the code shit is being pulled out of people's asses, but everytime I see it brought up I can't get it out of my head...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game is agonizingly slow. Jinx, Gryff and Greg are all reasonable picks for lynching at this stage imo.

Votekill Gryff

Let's poke at him with a stick and see what else comes out.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lynching Gryff makes no sense,there is literally nothing against him other than Lambu's last words which amount to casual suspicion at most.

Suspecting Desin is with good cause,the guy is giving us his usual Mafia playstyle so far,he's dodged and ignored questioning and isn't making much effort to protect himself from any accusations. Call it confidence but wonder what that's based on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm done with my backreading now,the Farfalla Kill makes sense to me for more than just "She's a good player" but it's a factor for sure i think.

The Gnut case is almost clear i think,he most likely will be the Target for today's lynch. Either him or Desin for me.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ironically or no, desin just seems to actually be baiting people with his behaviour though. I don't want to have a gun whipped out on me by a DTV or Cowboy.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If he was,he could've already gone for Gnut though. Besides,he lied already,he first said he's passive and later he claims that his choice of target is going to be either a blessing or a loss for Town. I get that covering your stuff up can be protocol even for Townies but unless you're an investigator or a Protector that isn't really effective/necessary i think.

Sure he can hint at DTV or Cowboy,and make it look like he's drawing attention but the same way he could just be sitting here and mess with us. Gryff has a point that he changed the structure of his posts and his behaviour changed from "Lets gather what we can" to "Yeah i was trying to signal that to my buddies but i forgot a letter",if he's got nothing to hide and a role like that then he'd be gone already. Mafias wouldn't keep him around.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If he was,he could've already gone for Gnut though. Besides,he lied already,he first said he's passive and later he claims that his choice of target is going to be either a blessing or a loss for Town. I get that covering your stuff up can be protocol even for Townies but unless you're an investigator or a Protector that isn't really effective/necessary i think.

Sure he can hint at DTV or Cowboy,and make it look like he's drawing attention but the same way he could just be sitting here and mess with us. Gryff has a point that he changed the structure of his posts and his behaviour changed from "Lets gather what we can" to "Yeah i was trying to signal that to my buddies but i forgot a letter",if he's got nothing to hide and a role like that then he'd be gone already. Mafias wouldn't keep him around.
As said before, my role is passive. But my Stand is active hence not a lie since that is exactly what I said yesterday.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As said before, my role is passive. But my Stand is active hence not a lie since that is exactly what I said yesterday.
Then what are you playing around for? Passive Role? Active Stand? Never had the Stand ability before? Is it a Town Stand or a Mafia Stand?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Then what are you playing around for? Passive Role? Active Stand? Never had the Stand ability before? Is it a Town Stand or a Mafia Stand?
Because I won't reveal everything so early on before I can prove it.

Yes.
Yes.
Never had the Stand role before and it is a townie role.

Who's next to answer these questions?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because I won't reveal everything so early on before I can prove it.

Yes.
Yes.
Never had the Stand role before and it is a townie role.

Who's next to answer these questions?
Early on? It's D3,come on man. That's Halftime for me.

Alright,fair fair,i asked you now i'm asking the following:

@Lady pompom @Spirit @Arjuna @GajeelNashi @Gryffindor @Belserion

Active role/Passive role?

Active Stand/Passive Stand?

Had either of them before? If so,which?

Mafia Stand or Town Stand? No matter which,have you used it before? On whom? Or what did it do?

I'm willing to come out with more on myself but that comes at a prize,guys.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
desin is aiming his gun? XD good luck with the shot, and hope hint c helped you XD

Votekill Nii

too eager to kill gnut. don't like that
Also what's with the poisoner stand that he used in N1 and on what basis!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top