Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like how you ask for hints and you haven't given shit yourself.

My role is in the tier 2 priority group...

I only have like 25mins before my break is over...then wont be back home for about 4hrs.
Because I'm not a prime suspect like you. Also told everyone my stand and that I used it already, one that actually makes me more suspicious instead of being an excuse like yours perhaps? :p

desin is aiming his gun? XD good luck with the shot, and hope hint c helped you XD

Votekill Nii

too eager to kill gnut. don't like that
Also what's with the poisoner stand that he used in N1 and on what basis!!
Ofc I'm eager to kill him, he's acting really suspicious. Not much else to go on when barely anyone says anything.

I used it on a hunch, bc my hunches often tend to be right. Considering it's a killing ability with a delay, I think it's more smart to use it early on tbh, late game two nights until an eventual kill is really long.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well Panda's claim seems awfully convenient, especially how he went all back and forth "uh oh I mean he could stil lbe mafia I think?" in case we lynch greg and he's mafia after all.

@Vandred yup I had a poisoner stand. And no I won't reveal who I targeted yet, that would be too early I feel. How about you though, a hint about your role would be welcome.

And gnut is still weirdly absent... Will be busy for some time, so I'll make my vote now, perhaps that finally gets things moving. Might as well be the slowest mafia game I've played so far.

Votekill gnut
A good active role :rolleyes:


Btw, @Vandred mind sharing the initial Spy result?
Initial result said GajeelNashi. I thought about how it could be relevant in implicating or clearing people, but still not sure how important that is as it depends on what kind of host mistake happened. But there you have it, didn't feel like I shouldn't keep the info for myself since I already hate that feeling of having extra knowledge I shouldn't have received.


That's because 1. I thought it unlikely a mafia would have a PGO stand and 2. g didnt claim it.

My point being him killing Daws doesn't make him not mafia per se; my result doesn't clear him.
He did claim it though, although after the mistake was corrected (and he became directly implied in Daws' death). That's what Faffs was about yesterday when she wondered about people not considering the possibility before gnut needed to spell it out himself, plus the fact that he kind of called out on Daws' claim of having targeted him while he was still alive.

Still, to be honest my assumptions that mafia having a PGO Stand would be OP kind of flew out the window with Miller + Assassin, which made me think anything can go in this game lol
And if we were to assume a townie getting a Poisoner Stand is legit, the mafia + PGO idea doesn't look that far-fetched, especially if there's one single mafia.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm willing to come out with more on myself but that comes at a prize,guys.
And what sort of prize would that be? You're unusually edgy today, maybe even suicidal baiting the possible DV/Prosecutor/Cowboy. I get you want things moving, but why don't you show good faith by answering your own questions first?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also if greg says he has a role with priority 2, he could still be pretty much anything, even including Mafia Detective :XD

As for me, I have one of the basic roles that have always been used on MH, at least as far as I remember.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A good active role :rolleyes:

Still, to be honest my assumptions that mafia having a PGO Stand would be OP kind of flew out the window with Miller + Assassin, which made me think anything can go in this game lol
And if we were to assume a townie getting a Poisoner Stand is legit, the mafia + PGO idea doesn't look that far-fetched, especially if there's one single mafia.
Not much of a hint, but better than nothing I guess :p

And yeah, it feels a lot more likely now with a Miller + Assassin combo. Pretty much anything could go at this point. Another reason why I think we should go for greg.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And what sort of prize would that be? You're unusually edgy today, maybe even suicidal baiting the possible DV/Prosecutor/Cowboy. I get you want things moving, but why don't you show good faith by answering your own questions first?
Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Early on? It's D3,come on man. That's Halftime for me.

Alright,fair fair,i asked you now i'm asking the following:

@Lady pompom @Spirit @Arjuna @GajeelNashi @Gryffindor @Belserion

Active role/Passive role?

Active Stand/Passive Stand?

Had either of them before? If so,which?

Mafia Stand or Town Stand? No matter which,have you used it before? On whom? Or what did it do?

I'm willing to come out with more on myself but that comes at a prize,guys.
Wat...

With a post like this you may as well be smearing yourself in shit just to attract as many flies as possible. If you aren't set on desin then also baiting and becoming thy enemy isn't exactly the way to go about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
Him being a day kill role is legit just a casual theory of mine. Latched onto that really quick didn't you?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's not a theory of yours Spirit,don't lie out in the open. There's at least 3 others that voiced the possibility,and,even before you,i considered it. When i first asked him about his Stand and Role...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
Well at this point you might just come out and reveal your role at least, the doctor(s) could easily protect you tonight, if it's an important one. Some concrete info would be more than welcome, considering that basically half the playerbase barely posts anything =/
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well at this point you might just come out and reveal your role at least, the doctor(s) could easily protect you tonight, if it's an important one. Some concrete info would be more than welcome, considering that basically half the playerbase barely posts anything =/
Very well,i'm a Bodyguard. I protected Holt because i felt like he might be a Detective or Spy at first,it was more a gut feeling than anything though.

Shinobi i targetted because i felt like she was trying to cover that she actually has an active Role like Doctor. So protecting her felt like a good choice for me.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Ofc I'm eager to kill him, he's acting really suspicious. Not much else to go on when barely anyone says anything.

I used it on a hunch, bc my hunches often tend to be right. Considering it's a killing ability with a delay, I think it's more smart to use it early on tbh, late game two nights until an eventual kill is really long.
lol Arrogant much? :XD Well, gomen I don't know about your hunch, but to me this kill doesn't look much different that DD's killing Lambu d1. Whoever/whatever stopped that probably did I good job XD. or is it gnut too that you tried to kill?

And this is another failed kill, wonder how many docs we have!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
Well like I said the other day I can understand the code thing being suspicious mostly because a few of the players have been mafia with Desin so they know how the coding thing works and it must have seemed familiar, but today it just felt like he was trolling around. Whether it was to cover being caught out the previous day or the "hint" thing was just a coincidence I don't know.

Anyway I have an active role and a passive stand.



About to head home. Be back in about 30 mins....
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Very well,i'm a Bodyguard. I protected Holt because i felt like he might be a Detective or Spy at first,it was more a gut feeling than anything though.

Shinobi i targetted because i felt like she was trying to cover that she actually has an active Role like Doctor. So protecting her felt like a good choice for me.
Hey that's good to know. Also my person x wasn't either of them, so you didn't prevent the kill. Pretty much has to be a doc now I assume. Your story also sounds legit to me, so you're definitely someone the doc(s) should consider for tonight.

For a sec I thought you had a detective role, but this could also be very useful down the line.

lol Arrogant much? :XD Well, gomen I don't know about your hunch, but to me this kill doesn't look much different that DD's killing Lambu d1. Whoever/whatever stopped that probably did I good job XD. or is it gnut too that you tried to kill?

And this is another failed kill, wonder how many docs we have!
Nothing to do with arrogance, it's just something I've experienced in past mafia games, that's why I've got some confidence in my hunches. Doesn't mean I'm 100% right ofc, but like I said I was willing to take the risk bc I don't consider this stand that useful later on.

And no I didn't target gnut, otherwise I wouldn't have pushed for him getting lynched last dayphase.
But hey, you could also tell us something about your stand now? :p
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph

I haven't lied when I told you guys that I had a passive role and active stand.
My role requires death in order to be triggered and it's a townie role,
My stand is active/green,
I think i have a good idea as to what your Role could be going by that,i even remember that i had it before myself in a previous game.

As for your Stand,that will remain to be seen,i'm iffy on the stand abilities as i'm not too clear on the "balance" yet between roles and stands.

What would your personal take be on current happenings? You seem less active/vocal than in the last game so far.

Edit: Corrected Typo.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I trust you as well Gajeel, simply because you were also on gnut's case early, and stayed with that opinion until the very end instead of joining the DD bandwagon.

@Belserion can you tell us a bit more about your role or stand? That sort of info we already got on the first day, I think it's about time we all started revealing a bit more, or we'll never learn who might be mafia.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Nothing to do with arrogance, it's just something I've experienced in past mafia games, that's why I've got some confidence in my hunches. Doesn't mean I'm 100% right ofc, but like I said I was willing to take the risk bc I don't consider this stand that useful later on.

And no I didn't target gnut, otherwise I wouldn't have pushed for him getting lynched last dayphase.
But hey, you could also tell us something about your stand now? :p
Your call what to do with your stand I guess, except that stand abilities shouldn't be blocked by anything, so I'm not sure what stopped that kill then.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What would be your personal take be on current happenings? You seem less active/vocal than in the last game so far.
For gnut's case I'll have to agree with everything that Nii said about gnut so far. You can't just say 'oh yeah it's because of my PGO stand that Daw might have died' then leave without saying anything else. Other than for gnut, I have my doubts on Panda and that's about it. I'm going to re read everything from start then come back with a clearer idea.

It's snowing over here so I lose a lot of time in traffic + I got classes/study to do. The snow factor plays a lot in my inactivity believe me or not :grin
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Your call what to do with your stand I guess, except that stand abilities shouldn't be blocked by anything, so I'm not sure what stopped that kill then.
Well Vandred said Doctors are possible, and that's how I understood it too. Other members can still be protected is what I assume, otherwise a stand would hit no matter what, which would make it almost too OP.

Also realized that Seraph would be dead had he protected my target, so my earlier comment was unnecessary lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nii why won't you reveal who you poisoned 🤔
Because it wouldn't really help anyone at this point, it's still just a hunch I had, so there's no real argument I could provide. And I don't really want to say who I might suspect besides gnut yet, at least as long as I don't have some solid arguments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top