Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am really not sure who is mafia or not, everyone looks suspect to me, I think tho one of the people that have mafia stands are actually mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Arjun, Gajeel are also on low profile.

For now, votekill Gnut

Might change if I see something interesting on other posts.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's 12AM here already, so I'll have to leave soon sadly =/ But I still think it's a good idea to share thoughts about other people here (at least the few who are somewhat active...). Personally I find Cres posts slightly confusing, but they do sound earnest :XD Can't really say anything about Desin besides the weird code thing, but not sure if that amounts to much.
Yeah sadly she gives me the same vibes as DD (weird... not guilty). At least she isn't claiming to be a willing double agent.

Other than the mentioned players, I think Pom is spicy. I don't think she's been active a lot either
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao speak of the devil
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah sadly she gives me the same vibes as DD (weird... not guilty). At least she isn't claiming to be a willing double agent.

Other than the mentioned players, I think Pom is spicy. I don't think she's been active a lot either
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao speak of the devil
I will come more otherdsys, just feel confused on who to suspect. It looks like mafia is either blending in too well or I am just too stupid to see conections and flaws :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah sadly she gives me the same vibes as DD (weird... not guilty). At least she isn't claiming to be a willing double agent.

Other than the mentioned players, I think Pom is spicy. I don't think she's been active a lot either
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao speak of the devil
I will catch ya :wooo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Seraph I told more about my stand and role, a few posts before yours.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Willgo to sleep, see ya!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it looks like gnut is finally here, so maybe he can properly explain things now :toc A shame I won't be here for that, for now my suggestion remains to kill him though.

Not sure I will make it here before the dayphase ends, so hopefully the town ends up killing a mafia this time. Good luck guys!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
Won't lie, this made my BS detector go off pretty hard. That's a load of info just given out of nowhere, like you were waiting for an excuse... which is a very Seraph thing, I feel :lambirb But another mafia Stand claim? Much more interested in what that one's supposed to be than the main role.


Well okay Panda, my target was Vandred. I think if it really was a stand doctor, he can come out and prove my claim. My guess is it might have been Spirit, but he's probably the sole dude who shouldn't outright admit it bc he claimed he has the same role and stand lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure why you're on my case so strongly shinobi, all I've been doing is suspecting gnut since Day 2 and sticked with that, because he really gave me no reason to trust him since then :XD
Thanks for the attempt at furthering my N2 death meme :SOON You were awfully quick to want to kill someone with a one-time Stand, considering a townie might want to keep it for when he has a better idea... but I can't lie, I'd have probably done the same thing lol

And yeah, only explanation is a Doc who thought I was a good target to test their sanity on gently decided I was worth saving.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We have a poisoner who can't poison...an apprentice who can't learn and a mortician saying there was no action on Daws(like rules say...stands can't be seen)....I am the one getting grilled lol ok...


Also...Im not been afk,I work and Im asleep most of these phases.
Not my problem if you want me here when I clearly can not be:catshrug
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah right, if someone used a stand to kill Daws my power wouldn't detect it :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So what have you been doing?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah right, if someone used a stand to kill Daws my power wouldn't detect it :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So what have you been doing?
I work 8-5 shifts....all my activity have been after and around this time in games for almost a year now.
I don't work in a kitchen anymore like I said before where I have time to just spam games.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Won't lie, this made my BS detector go off pretty hard. That's a load of info just given out of nowhere, like you were waiting for an excuse... which is a very Seraph thing, I feel :lambirb But another mafia Stand claim? Much more interested in what that one's supposed to be than the main role.
Well not quite,as pointed out before,i have been less active in this game,to make up for it i tried to get things moving somehow. I questioned multiple people and answered questions pointed to me. It is not out of nowhere because i announced yesterday already that i would share more today.

Speaking of very Seraph-like things to do,putting pressure on me is a very Vandred thing to do. :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Copy Panda @Nii
Day phases are starting for you guys around lunch and hours before the sun even rises here.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah I understand uncle, mans gotta work. Nonetheless, since you're here now you should share some spice
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...I think Panda was asking what you've been doing in game, @gnut :fan


Well not quite,as pointed out before,i have been less active in this game,to make up for it i tried to get things moving somehow. I questioned multiple people and answered questions pointed to me. It is not out of nowhere because i announced yesterday already that i would share more today.

Speaking of very Seraph-like things to do,putting pressure on me is a very Vandred thing to do. :lambirb
That's fine, it's sharing everything, your Bodyguard targets and all, that I don't buy. Feels more like coming out with your claim early to cement it better and stave off suspicion, which is a generally a good mafia play. You could make that a full 100% by sharing your mafia Stand by the way, which I somehow get a feeling is exactly the one I suspect you'll be claiming...

Hey, I don't *always* do that... do I? :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I understand uncle, mans gotta work. Nonetheless, since you're here now you should share some spice
Well...kinda crazy how Nii is claiming to be team DD when I was clearly one of the few if not the only one before his reveal to say I trusted him.
Also....why I was open for Daws to tell his result about me since he said I was his target...because of my stand.

Then I ask what's more likely...
For Gry to overlook a hider hiding behind a scum or overlooking the stand I have/had???
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That's fine, it's sharing everything, your Bodyguard targets and all, that I don't buy. Feels more like coming out with your claim early to cement it better and stave off suspicion, which is a generally a good mafia play. You could make that a full 100% by sharing your mafia Stand by the way, which I somehow get a feeling is exactly the one I suspect you'll be claiming...

Hey, I don't *always* do that... do I? :lambirb
Well,fair enough on it being a possible Mafia Play to clear suspicion, but tbf. Town-Me is not a stranger to sharing all of what he has/knows. It is not a first for me to do so,but i guess it explains why i was a suspect in every Game i played as Town. :grumble Besides,was i Mafia i had probably taken a role and stand that i have had before and not ones that i have no practical knowledge of since it would've made it easier for me to blend in under my claim. Another reason for me to come out,besides the matter that i was trying to get answers/hints out of the other players before,would be that Town-Me tends to have a really limited lifespan. I usually become a target for Mafia's around N3/D4 or D5 at latest(Although it's been awhile since i've lived that long lol.) So i might as well get out what i can.

I get the suspicion about it but even though i may have shared this much,it does not clear me or make me a confirmed Townie straight away. I can only keep on protecting over night and hope i don't die or that a Doctor protects me(Just not an insane one though,dying per protection as a protector would crack me up. XD)

As for revealing my Mafia Stand,i never said i would not reveal it,i only said i would not reveal it today. It is pretty much my Joker/Ultimate in this Game,best not to brag about it until i've used it or suspicion was to rise on me for some reason. Which is a very Seraph-like thing to happen if my last games are any indicator. :lambirb

You do not do it always but it seems like it's becoming part of your routine now.:fan
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Love how these players are using scum stands without discussing with town...if they are in fact town.:lmao

Openly mafia much:rofl
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Am here a bit from break. Not as emotional this morning. Still a bit triggered. Reading through but idk, it seems everyone is afk. Mg issue right now is that we know nothing about anyone and just running in circles.

Why is Arjuna getting such a major pass? He was the suspect #2 for lynch on D1 and he’s the only person to vote for both Kato and DD, who were both townies.

@Crescent Jinx why make it seem like Farfalla was targeted because of some strong passive role? She was targeted because of playing ability. You really think Mafia is going to target her then waste their actions setting you up? You think they gonna waste actions on some passive role? Weird to try and push that narrative.
But I have to wonder why Farfalla when her claim could have just as easily been BP.

For everyone seemingly having killing powers this game, there is sure a lack of deaths, with town benign mafia and mafia being town.

I don’t understand about Stands can be unblockable but then one gets blocked. Is it because doctor’s protection isn’t specifically blocking?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My vote will be Nii....
Not considering my stand and glossing over that gry wouldn't make an obvious mistake of putting hider in a game but forgetting to kill them if hidden behind a scum.

Between the two possibilities...think I would overlook stand than affiliation...
But guess thats just me:catshrug
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Actually, how many townies with killing roles/stands do we have? DD first, now Nii says he had that poisoner stand, and desin sounds like he's sitting on some day-action stand as well lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually, how many townies with killing roles/stands do we have? DD first, now Nii says he had that poisoner stand, and desin sounds like he's sitting on some day-action stand as well lol
I had pgo...but let others tell it I still have it and still kill...smh

votekill Nii-chan
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Am here a bit from break. Not as emotional this morning. Still a bit triggered. Reading through but idk, it seems everyone is afk. Mg issue right now is that we know nothing about anyone and just running in circles.

Why is Arjuna getting such a major pass? He was the suspect #2 for lynch on D1 and he’s the only person to vote for both Kato and DD, who were both townies.



But I have to wonder why Farfalla when her claim could have just as easily been BP.

For everyone seemingly having killing powers this game, there is sure a lack of deaths, with town benign mafia and mafia being town.

I don’t understand about Stands can be unblockable but then one gets blocked. Is it because doctor’s protection isn’t specifically blocking?
Arju made some interesting hints earlier today, his role and stand one (has to do with knowledge) and the other (some health issues).
And yup, blocks won't stop a kill by a stand but a doc can, or the target himself if his role/stand allows it. We're waiting for a doc to say he stopped that kill xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top