Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:8C That was the game that we were mafia together and you don’t remember any of it?!!! Why didn’t I read this before???

:SOON:handgun And I learned from you last night. Maybe I should switch teachers. You clearly don’t have any skills. Or maybe you’re mafia and learning from you will kill me tonight.
I remember it was a fuckup

But why do you think I asked you not to reveal who you targeted and ignored you the first time you did it anyway :SOON:handgun
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Seraph going for Desin again and again actually makes him less likely to be mafia in my eyes.

shinobi has basically not said anything besides going hard at me for questioning gnut. Together with Gryff and Vandred, their posts strike me as just posting and throwing some pseudo arguments or pointless theories in there while actually not adding much. Shinobi's the most obvious example to me, so votekill shinobi for now. I would still prefer killing gnut, but people seemingly don't want to go after him...

Also @Crescent Jinx I'm not sure which posts of yours I've supposedly ignored, feel free to ask me again.
Ok, first I didn't vote you only for questioning gnut otherwise I would have voted you since d2 not waited for d3, I also specifically told you that I'm not defending gnut, It's mostly because of what you did with your poisoner stand, killing someone N1 doesn't look the best action townie would do for me, you yourself were hesitant to reveal who your target was (coz you don't have solid argument) so how you go for a kill is a mystery to me. And I'm the one to be suspicious for questioning a kill? also I didn't go hard on you, I placed a first vote that on you d3 I think, you weren't going to be lynched for that, and I also said I'll stop there witch I did.
Now about me, I said d1 that I'm sitting on a couple of passive roles! unlike most of you, I have no actions /results or targets to come out with and share, even if a stand action to cover for the lack of info about the role itself like many are doing. And I won't make it easy for the killers to know where to aim, passive has the trap roles too, no?
This is your hint : (I have one of the basic roles that have always been used on MH, at least as far as I remember). Now if you call this sharing info and find it satisfying I can make something like this too! Hint of the day: both my role and stands are frequently used in MG, at least as far as I know!

Also Votekill Nii
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But if Spirit didn’t use actions, shino and Gajeel are passive then there would be no action and thus he wouldn’t know what action was redirected because there was none. I tried to look at Game 55, Bel also got a no action result looking at the night action list but I don’t have the time to go through her posts to see how she revealed it, or if she even did.
That's because there were two ways to interpret the role; in one the BK always got the result back even if the targets were all passive, in the other you didn't get a result. It was standardized to the first interpretation recently, and Gry was always for it as far as I know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What "information" did he say? He was trying to start a train on me with bullshit claims like me being a daytime killer and me "tapsing" through the game with others having given far less Infos at that time. I know that mafia usually try to go for their team mates necks but he was way too aggressive for us to be teammates, let's be real.

Also not a pirate stand it's more of an illuminati kind of stand. So are there any volunteers who want to join my little organization? A confirmed townie would be great but I'm not sure we really have that yet.


How do you see codes without having any idea of any kind of key? Or do you mean that I spelled out the word innocent in a lame post about "using" code. Trust me, if I was using code you would not be able to tell.
That's the best Stand one could wish for :zomg

Unless it's Mentor Stand. In that case... it's the best Stand one could wish for :zomg


The closest one to being confirmed would be Holt at the moment, but we would only get one additional semi-confirmation (you) that way. Plus his role wouldn't be a big loss considering he doesn't want to use it lol

But if you feel adventurous, could try for someone to confirm. We get lucky, we get two confirmed townies; we get unlucky, we get a dead townie (you) and a very likely mafia... You'd need to claim your target beforehand though, meaning putting them or yourself up for a kill.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

desin24 3x (Penalty Vote, Holt, Spirit)
shinobi 2x (Crescent Jinx, Nii)
Nii 2x (Gryffindor, shinobi)
gnut 1x (GajeelNashi)
Gryffindor 1x (Lady pompom)

Day 4 ends in ~1 hour. 6 players left to vote: @desin24 @Vandred @Belserion @Copy Panda @Arjuna @gnut
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
[/QUOTE]
I remember it was a fuckup

But why do you think I asked you not to reveal who you targeted and ignored you the first time you did it anyway :SOON:handgun
Cuz I am going to use my stand tonight. :SOON:handgun Increases my chance of dying if I still have it. As long as not been SS’d. :XD. I still unsure why these two things were paired up together. Seems meh to me. And I cant decide whether I want to use the stand and role together or separate. Since using Apprentice role also increases my chance of dying if Sane. Cuz if my stand kills me. Do I want to die as Apprentice or as your role? I think I prefer dying as Apprentice. Have to consider the possibility with mafia killing me to set you up. Why you think I got so depressed when I feel every choice I make will kill me only waking up that one morning to find out the person I had been studying from for two night was dead. That’s what triggered me. And then Panda questioning made me feel that depression set in similar to the other game. When I was blocked from learning all game. Just feels getting screwed both times. But now I have made my peace with my combo. Cuz honestly I think I might ragequit people keep being afk.

Which is why I would like to vote Arjuna, for not being a team player. Farfalla prosecuted Demonspeed in RWBY for not being a team player. She was so awesome that game. Ofc, he was Townie so she died. But still, she gets why Town has to work together. And he’s not working with us. Ofc it’s Arjuna, and he could just be being Arjuna. But nobody is voting him at all. Seems like a free pass. Idk. Pisses me off.

@Desin, are you going to go for Holt tonight if you survive this lynch and going to use your stand?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
This. I was barkeeper in my first game and I was told which action was used each time. The process itself is randomised in terms of the actions. Block, redirect, reveal. By your response to Gryff about someone lying about their passive role are you saying you redirected someone's action @Arjuna?
That's because there were two ways to interpret the role; in one the BK always got the result back even if the targets were all passive, in the other you didn't get a result. It was standardized to the first interpretation recently, and Gry was always for it as far as I know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That's the best Stand one could wish for :zomg

Unless it's Mentor Stand. In that case... it's the best Stand one could wish for :zomg


The closest one to being confirmed would be Holt at the moment, but we would only get one additional semi-confirmation (you) that way. Plus his role wouldn't be a big loss considering he doesn't want to use it lol

But if you feel adventurous, could try for someone to confirm. We get lucky, we get two confirmed townies; we get unlucky, we get a dead townie (you) and a very likely mafia... You'd need to claim your target beforehand though, meaning putting them or yourself up for a kill.
I absolutely feel adventurous. I was thinking of trying my brainwash schemes on Gnut.

Spelling the word innocent in code being seen as anything else than trolling surprises me a bit. Unless I reached the next level of codes. HIDING THEM IN PLAIN SIGHT!
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Cuz I am going to use my stand tonight. :SOON:handgun Increases my chance of dying if I still have it. As long as not been SS’d. :XD. I still unsure why these two things were paired up together. Seems meh to me. And I cant decide whether I want to use the stand and role together or separate. Since using Apprentice role also increases my chance of dying if Sane. Cuz if my stand kills me. Do I want to die as Apprentice or as your role? I think I prefer dying as Apprentice. Have to consider the possibility with mafia killing me to set you up. Why you think I got so depressed when I feel every choice I make will kill me only waking up that one morning to find out the person I had been studying from for two night was dead. That’s what triggered me. And then Panda questioning made me feel that depression set in similar to the other game. When I was blocked from learning all game. Just feels getting screwed both times. But now I have made my peace with my combo. Cuz honestly I think I might ragequit people keep being afk.

Which is why I would like to vote Arjuna, for not being a team player. Farfalla prosecuted Demonspeed in RWBY for not being a team player. She was so awesome that game. Ofc, he was Townie so she died. But still, she gets why Town has to work together. And he’s not working with us. Ofc it’s Arjuna, and he could just be being Arjuna. But nobody is voting him at all. Seems like a free pass. Idk. Pisses me off.

@Desin, are you going to go for Holt tonight if you survive this lynch and going to use your stand?
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely gonna use my stand. Either Holt or Gnut. I'll let that decision up to you guys .

Lynching me is a complete waste. If by tomorrow I am still alive then Holt/Gnut can prove innocence more or less. If I die then that's it. And no need for protection dear Doctors ;)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
is everyone planning on voting in the last 5 minutes of the game? Just checking.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Cuz I am going to use my stand tonight. :SOON:handgun Increases my chance of dying if I still have it. As long as not been SS’d. :XD. I still unsure why these two things were paired up together. Seems meh to me. And I cant decide whether I want to use the stand and role together or separate. Since using Apprentice role also increases my chance of dying if Sane. Cuz if my stand kills me. Do I want to die as Apprentice or as your role? I think I prefer dying as Apprentice. Have to consider the possibility with mafia killing me to set you up. Why you think I got so depressed when I feel every choice I make will kill me only waking up that one morning to find out the person I had been studying from for two night was dead. That’s what triggered me. And then Panda questioning made me feel that depression set in similar to the other game. When I was blocked from learning all game. Just feels getting screwed both times. But now I have made my peace with my combo. Cuz honestly I think I might ragequit people keep being afk.

Which is why I would like to vote Arjuna, for not being a team player. Farfalla prosecuted Demonspeed in RWBY for not being a team player. She was so awesome that game. Ofc, he was Townie so she died. But still, she gets why Town has to work together. And he’s not working with us. Ofc it’s Arjuna, and he could just be being Arjuna. But nobody is voting him at all. Seems like a free pass. Idk. Pisses me off.

@Desin, are you going to go for Holt tonight if you survive this lynch and going to use your stand?
I don't get what Stand you're pointing at that could help but risks killing you, and would show your normal role. And wouldn't it be better to die as my role, if you have to? You'd at least confirm me


I also don't think the setting up would work like that, they'd rather kill me to incriminate you, no? Or at least set you back again. Unless you already know that... which you should, considering it's exactly what seems to have happened with Faffs.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Gryff

In class for the next hour so had to sneak on to vote. Sorry if I missed anything new within the last hours.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Absolutely gonna use my stand. Either Holt or Gnut. I'll let that decision up to you guys .

Lynching me is a complete waste. If by tomorrow I am still alive then Holt/Gnut can prove innocence more or less. If I die then that's it. And no need for protection dear Doctors ;)
You really are feeling adventurous with gnut :XD I'd rather try one of those who stayed more on the sidelines to essentially force their hand, since he's still reluctant about sharing his role and is pretty much en route for a lynch if he doesn't convince, meaning he needs concrete results (which he can't get if he becomes Mason). But if you've made up your mind, we'll be getting an answer about his at least.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fuck, there are honestly boatloads of hella suspicious people in this thread right now. AaaaaAAA
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You really are feeling adventurous with gnut :XD I'd rather try one of those who stayed more on the sidelines to essentially force their hand, since he's still reluctant about sharing his role and is pretty much en route for a lynch if he doesn't convince, meaning he needs concrete results (which he can't get if he becomes Mason). But if you've made up your mind, we'll be getting an answer about his at least.
Spirit is also a good candidate. Since he is very suspicious of me. I should target him to prove that I am green. A lot of people are on the sidelines and I am ready to go. We can take this decision together so nobody thinks I am scheming while also sending codes.

I don't trust anyone in particular to be honest. Gnut having survived being targeted by the hider and survining still irks me therefore he would be my number one candidate for lynching. Nii gives off a lot of newbie mafia vigor but could also just be enthusiastic to play. Spirit is going pretty unnoticed so far. Shinobi I am not sure at all.

Last but not least Arjuna. I always understood his post as "target" was redirected just with a weird wording but his lack of further answers is rather suspicious.

votekill Arjuna

maybe some pressure helps
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also the penalty could be used by mafia to rally in a train against me. So if you want to see me do my magic trick we probably should not wait till the last second when people can still flip their vote to change the outcome.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
is everyone planning on voting in the last 5 minutes of the game? Just checking.
Didn't realize the day was already about to end :cookiestare

Looking at the top voted, desin is the one I'm inclined to trust more at the moment, then Nii, then shinobi, then Gryff. Who all chained their votes on one another somehow. I also trust Pom and Bel more than the rest, so votekill Gryffindor.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
!vote change Arjuna


I'm willing to give desin a chance if he is so willing. Whatever it means to prove it :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I only really trust about 4 people here.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Didn't realize the day was already about to end :cookiestare

Looking at the top voted, desin is the one I'm inclined to trust more at the moment, then Nii, then shinobi, then Gryff. Who all chained their votes on one another somehow. I also trust Pom and Bel more than the rest, so votekill Gryffindor.
Who do you think I should recruit tonight?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Gajeel. Gotta capture that vigor.

Docs please protect Gajeel. If I die. Avenge me.


Votelock Gryff
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Im plain town, probably death miller

Votelock desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Welp
--- Double Post Merged, ---

BP stand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top