Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 183 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 183 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
We don't know if the sword was thrown at muzan though. I don't think that for most demon slayers cutting a neck is that big an issue. Only shinobu allegedly couldn't.
Assuming it was. Regardless, my point stands in the cases with Akaza.

Zangetsu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Short Summary: https://www.mangalatam.com/2019/11/kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-183-spoiler.html

Using Google Translate:

Yuushiro attacks Nakime. After that attack, Yuushiro ends up crushing it, which creates an explosion.

Tanjiro is hurt by Muzan, who then prepares to attack a Pilar, but before he can do it, Tanjiro throws his sword at him, which pierces his head. Thus, Tanjiro saves Pilar.

That Pilar who was saved by Tanjiro is Mitsuri Kanroji (Pilar del amor).

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Obani looking pathetic. Tanjiro had to save his girl right in front of him. He better step up and do something

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Tanjiro-Kanroji confirmed.
No He simply save her from death. Like comrades in battle
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So it is Tanjiro blade how weird character design change.

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Watch Tanjiro and Mitsuri get married after this Because Mitsuri will be Eternally greatful and will repay him back with her body

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Obani looking pathetic. Tanjiro had to save his girl right in front of him. He better step up and do something
lol he is. He hasn t done anything amazing in this series such a shame

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
lol he is. He hasn t done anything amazing in this series such a shame
Well maybe the story continues after this? that his only saving grace to becoming useful

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Well maybe the story continues after this? that his only saving grace to becoming useful
That be if who knows right

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It might continue after this, due to the sheer popularity its gotten, but who knows right
Also, Tanjiro And Mitsuri is best ship don't @ me

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
It might continue after this, due to the sheer popularity its gotten, but who knows right
Also, Tanjiro And Mitsuri is best ship don't @ me
lol you do know Tanjiro save Kanroji from getting kill by Muzan? How is that ship tease?

muzan kills Nakime good now we are back to real world. Hope all Demon slayers are now assemble. Muzan is all alone now.

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
lol you do know Tanjiro save Kanroji from getting kill by Muzan? How is that ship tease?

muzan kills Nakime good now we are back to real world. Hope all Demon slayers are now assemble. Muzan is all alone now.
I was kidding with the ship, I was being sarcastic, hence why its crossed off but being sarcastic through the internet is next to impossible.
But anyway like you said, Muzan now is the final threat, and next chapter Muzan Vs Everyone begins, we don't have much of a timeline on when the sun is going to go up, so for now, they will have to continue stalling until the Sun comes up

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I was kidding with the ship, I was being sarcastic, hence why its crossed off but being sarcastic through the internet is next to impossible.
But anyway like you said, Muzan now is the final threat, and next chapter Muzan Vs Everyone begins, we don't have much of a timeline on when the sun is going to go up, so for now, they will have to continue stalling until the Sun comes up
Oh I see Lol I can t tell

Muzan has three course action Now

1. Forget Demon slayers and find nezuko and eat her before sun fry him

2. He escape from this battle and fight another day as sun coming close. He can easily do this he knows demon slayer won t kill Nezuko. Though he better hope the cure to turn Nezuko human doesn t work

3. Kill all demon slayers and find Nezuko eat her before sun fried him

At this point demon slayers has no mean to kill him.

I think Muzan will go option 1

The Trinity

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find it really weird how they have enough power to hurl a sword to the point that they can impale Muzan's head through sheer momentum, yet they can barely chop a weaker demon's neck while actively applying force on the sword.
Remember when Tanjirou threw a sword at Akaza back when he could barely match a Lower Moon and that sword pierced UM3's chest? Or when Giyuu pierced through Akaza's head with a broken sword? Yeah, those too.
I think the whole point of that happening was to show that someone powerful or capable has entered the arena. That's all.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I think the whole point of that happening was to show that someone powerful or capable has entered the arena. That's all.
It's just Tanjirou.

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Muzan Running away could be a problem for the demon slayers here, they have him surrounded, and he no longer has any more manpower aka Upper moon that getting in the way. They need to end this now. There's a reason they weren't able to find Muzan for 1000 years, Its because they could never find him. Muzan came to them, they never found his hiding place, so if he escapes its not as they'll find so quickly. If they let him get away, it won't be another 1000 years no, but they let the chance slip away. We also don't know Nezuko's condition, did she turn back into a human or is she still and demon. Depending on her condition could then potentially decide Muzan next course of action.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yes but as long as they have nezuko, Muzan will come to them. She is their bait. He doesn’t want them turning her into a human so he can’t wait too long

Benzel

Reaction score
Country
United States
id like to think its from urokodaki or shinjuro. the guard looks like it is from a good demon slayer. though i think throwing a sword is a bad idea for an introduction

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Spoilers have indicated that the one who threw the sword is Tanjiro in order to save Mitsuri, so, for now, there is no Newcomer, also what newcomer to the series throws their frikin sword lol

manuchil

Reaction score
Country
United States
That hilt looks like hilt of the sword which was inside Yoriichi Zeroshiki. In chapter 104, the hilt of that sword looks similar to the spoiler shown here.