I got innocent on Farf, Desin and Pom (in that order). I thought I was naive, till last night, when I got guilty on Belse!
If this is the case, Arju's claim (If you can call it that) would actually add up. He's getting host killed today so it will be bad news to lose another Doc.We must have another Doc then... That's pretty nice to know tbh
Why did he mention shit about being "health related" then?Arju said he's not a doc though
Dunno, this is what he said when we asked him about his hintWhy did he mention shit about being "health related" then?
I didn't use the stand yet....
And Doctor?You all are going over the top that's all I can say.
True enough, but I was hesitant to share details as a Doc as well. Don't want to expose your hide.Dunno, this is what he said when we asked him about his hint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Before you disappear tell us more about yourself Stand and Role, Docs and Detectives are out in the open. Not many reasons to be shy anymore.Well Belse turning out guilty does change things, I'll likely vote for her too later.
It's quite surprising to me that Spirit is a doc, as I thought, but didn't protect Vandred. Let's see if Arjuna turns out as another doc, but if not I think it's about time the other docs come out, so that we can solve this little mystery too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sadly I'll be really busy today, but I should have more time on the weekend. Sorry that I can't be much help today =/
No. This is fake news.@Belserion you're a bad girl, Bel-chan?
Did her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.Nah Jinx jinxed herself because she didn't feel like playing anymore, so I imagine mafia did her a favour and put her down.
Again? I never said the first timeWhat is your role/stand again? @Belserion

Arjuna will be hostkilled at the end of day without replacing, read the day starting post.It's funny revo now has to answer for arjunas memes xD
Going by the situations each day presented they would have made more sense for a detective. It just made me curious that's all. Of course I have no problem with an actual detective investigating meRiiight but the six other people you mentioned in your post are all much more suspect?
Well, she's my noonaThat whole claim is just quite convenient. Of course our dearly departed detective Farfalla would conveniently be one of his targets and be found innocent.
Naturally I was also suspicious, which is why I targeted her.And how do we know she's detective? Because our investigator revealed it and said investigator was also conveniently investigated and found "innocent". You know who else would know Farfalla's role and feed it to his/her team? The Janitor/Janitor Stand that killed her.
I indirectly investigated uncle with my stand through Daws. The claim was that Daws was counter killed by the mafia (here, g) but I found out he wasn't targeted. While that doesn't exactly clear gnut, there actually was an investigation lol. Jinxie's apprentice claim on Farf made sense, since I doubt any stand would contain multi-turn, multi-action abilities (i.e. no Santa stand for instance) and I was guessing that at that point Jinxie was honest rather than calculated.And oh look, GajeelNashi is still alive and basically confirms Desin so of course Desin was also investigated and found innocent.
If Panda and Pom actually pull this off then kudos to them. But I have questions.
Nii has been hounding Gnut all game because of the daws situation, a situation that has kept the town in limbo, but detective Panda didn't think to investigate Gnut? The back and forth between Panda and Jinxie where there was basically no trust, yet detective Panda didn't investigate Jinxie? Oh wait....
By your reaction, I'm guessing you might know better thoughDid her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For some clarification, I believe it turned out that my protection for Vand went through N1. IT was my stand use on Daws that didn't due to miscom.Well Belse turning out guilty does change things, I'll likely vote for her too later.
It's quite surprising to me that Spirit is a doc, as I thought, but didn't protect Vandred. Let's see if Arjuna turns out as another doc, but if not I think it's about time the other docs come out, so that we can solve this little mystery too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sadly I'll be really busy today, but I should have more time on the weekend. Sorry that I can't be much help today =/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I still don't know my sanity, assuming Sane though since most of the targets are still alive after the nights in which they were protected.No. This is fake news.
That whole claim is just quite convenient. Of course our dearly departed detective Farfalla would conveniently be one of his targets and be found innocent. And how do we know she's detective? Because our investigator revealed it and said investigator was also conveniently investigated and found "innocent". You know who else would know Farfalla's role and feed it to his/her team? The Janitor/Janitor Stand that killed her. And oh look, GajeelNashi is still alive and basically confirms Desin so of course Desin was also investigated and found innocent. If Panda and Pom actually pull this off then kudos to them. But I have questions. Nii has been hounding Gnut all game because of the daws situation, a situation that has kept the town in limbo, but detective Panda didn't think to investigate Gnut? The back and forth between Panda and Jinxie where there was basically no trust, yet detective Panda didn't investigate Jinxie? Oh wait....
Did her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.
I'm more interested in Spirit though. You say you're doctor with a doctor stand? And you're claiming both sane and insane?