Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh yeah. votekill Belserion

Also Hey everyone. I did not expect to still be alive today but Gajeel is townie and Mafia did not try to incriminate Gajeel by killing me. I'm honestly surprised.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nah Jinx jinxed herself because she didn't feel like playing anymore, so I imagine mafia did her a favour and put her down.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We must have another Doc then... That's pretty nice to know tbh
If this is the case, Arju's claim (If you can call it that) would actually add up. He's getting host killed today so it will be bad news to lose another Doc.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Arju said he's not a doc though
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dunno, this is what he said when we asked him about his hint
True enough, but I was hesitant to share details as a Doc as well. Don't want to expose your hide.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's funny revo now has to answer for arjunas memes xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Belse turning out guilty does change things, I'll likely vote for her too later.

It's quite surprising to me that Spirit is a doc, as I thought, but didn't protect Vandred. Let's see if Arjuna turns out as another doc, but if not I think it's about time the other docs come out, so that we can solve this little mystery too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sadly I'll be really busy today, but I should have more time on the weekend. Sorry that I can't be much help today =/
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well Belse turning out guilty does change things, I'll likely vote for her too later.

It's quite surprising to me that Spirit is a doc, as I thought, but didn't protect Vandred. Let's see if Arjuna turns out as another doc, but if not I think it's about time the other docs come out, so that we can solve this little mystery too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sadly I'll be really busy today, but I should have more time on the weekend. Sorry that I can't be much help today =/
Before you disappear tell us more about yourself Stand and Role, Docs and Detectives are out in the open. Not many reasons to be shy anymore.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion you're a bad girl, Bel-chan?
No. This is fake news.

That whole claim is just quite convenient. Of course our dearly departed detective Farfalla would conveniently be one of his targets and be found innocent. And how do we know she's detective? Because our investigator revealed it and said investigator was also conveniently investigated and found "innocent". You know who else would know Farfalla's role and feed it to his/her team? The Janitor/Janitor Stand that killed her. And oh look, GajeelNashi is still alive and basically confirms Desin so of course Desin was also investigated and found innocent. If Panda and Pom actually pull this off then kudos to them. But I have questions. Nii has been hounding Gnut all game because of the daws situation, a situation that has kept the town in limbo, but detective Panda didn't think to investigate Gnut? The back and forth between Panda and Jinxie where there was basically no trust, yet detective Panda didn't investigate Jinxie? Oh wait....
Nah Jinx jinxed herself because she didn't feel like playing anymore, so I imagine mafia did her a favour and put her down.
Did her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.

I'm more interested in Spirit though. You say you're doctor with a doctor stand? And you're claiming both sane and insane?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Riiight but the six other people you mentioned in your post are all much more suspect?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Note: I will have to extend the day by 2 hours since I‘ll be gone from home for longer.

It's funny revo now has to answer for arjunas memes xD
Arjuna will be hostkilled at the end of day without replacing, read the day starting post.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Riiight but the six other people you mentioned in your post are all much more suspect?
Going by the situations each day presented they would have made more sense for a detective. It just made me curious that's all. Of course I have no problem with an actual detective investigating me :catshrug


Have one last class. Will be back in a few hours.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
That whole claim is just quite convenient. Of course our dearly departed detective Farfalla would conveniently be one of his targets and be found innocent.
Well, she's my noona :catshrug If I have a role that doesn't impair fam, I use it on them. If say the host, lawl or mango were playing, I might have targeted any of them~

And how do we know she's detective? Because our investigator revealed it and said investigator was also conveniently investigated and found "innocent". You know who else would know Farfalla's role and feed it to his/her team? The Janitor/Janitor Stand that killed her.
Naturally I was also suspicious, which is why I targeted her.

And oh look, GajeelNashi is still alive and basically confirms Desin so of course Desin was also investigated and found innocent.

If Panda and Pom actually pull this off then kudos to them. But I have questions.

Nii has been hounding Gnut all game because of the daws situation, a situation that has kept the town in limbo, but detective Panda didn't think to investigate Gnut? The back and forth between Panda and Jinxie where there was basically no trust, yet detective Panda didn't investigate Jinxie? Oh wait....
I indirectly investigated uncle with my stand through Daws. The claim was that Daws was counter killed by the mafia (here, g) but I found out he wasn't targeted. While that doesn't exactly clear gnut, there actually was an investigation lol. Jinxie's apprentice claim on Farf made sense, since I doubt any stand would contain multi-turn, multi-action abilities (i.e. no Santa stand for instance) and I was guessing that at that point Jinxie was honest rather than calculated.

Ah btw, as for why I investigated you; as with the others, given a low post count, so long you keep reading you're less likely to make a slip up on your own... So I targeted you. Getting guilty on you actually makes it more likely that my other results are valid as well. In other words, if you die and flip mafia, I'm that much more willing to believe Desin and Pom aren't, and that Farf indeed was the other detective.

Did her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.
By your reaction, I'm guessing you might know better though :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edit: fixed quote, text unaltered
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well Belse turning out guilty does change things, I'll likely vote for her too later.

It's quite surprising to me that Spirit is a doc, as I thought, but didn't protect Vandred. Let's see if Arjuna turns out as another doc, but if not I think it's about time the other docs come out, so that we can solve this little mystery too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sadly I'll be really busy today, but I should have more time on the weekend. Sorry that I can't be much help today =/
For some clarification, I believe it turned out that my protection for Vand went through N1. IT was my stand use on Daws that didn't due to miscom.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No. This is fake news.

That whole claim is just quite convenient. Of course our dearly departed detective Farfalla would conveniently be one of his targets and be found innocent. And how do we know she's detective? Because our investigator revealed it and said investigator was also conveniently investigated and found "innocent". You know who else would know Farfalla's role and feed it to his/her team? The Janitor/Janitor Stand that killed her. And oh look, GajeelNashi is still alive and basically confirms Desin so of course Desin was also investigated and found innocent. If Panda and Pom actually pull this off then kudos to them. But I have questions. Nii has been hounding Gnut all game because of the daws situation, a situation that has kept the town in limbo, but detective Panda didn't think to investigate Gnut? The back and forth between Panda and Jinxie where there was basically no trust, yet detective Panda didn't investigate Jinxie? Oh wait....

Did her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.

I'm more interested in Spirit though. You say you're doctor with a doctor stand? And you're claiming both sane and insane?
I still don't know my sanity, assuming Sane though since most of the targets are still alive after the nights in which they were protected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top