Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gnut didn‘t vote and some votelocks are missing. But I won‘t have much time anyway for a few hours, so day will prolly run it‘s full course.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shouldn't one more votelock be enough? No matter what happens then, gnut getting lynched can't be changed.

Would prefer to finish the game this weekend, but if you're busy it can't be helped.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shouldn't one more votelock be enough? No matter what happens then, gnut getting lynched can't be changed.

Would prefer to finish the game this weekend, but if you're busy it can't be helped.
Get some more locks and I can close it. Problem is the night phase will be a bit longer if the day is shorter, so either way it won‘t be too different. But yes we can close the day earlier with a couple more votelocks.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As in, I can‘t end the night and start the next day at 5am :arf But based on how fast the night actions are the day could start before I go to bed. People with actions can PM in advance too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guess with that you pretty much confirmed that the game won't end with gnut's death Gry, but prolly no one's surprised by that xD

Should be enough if Holt or Panda or shinobi votelock I hope, but if they don't make it in time before you need to leave, then we'll just have to deal with it. Host's have a life too, so no need to pressure yourself or anything.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votelock Gnut if that helps. I need this off my plate tbh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No time for a fancy closing post

gnut - Mafia Janitor

His kills:

Farfalla - Detective
Spirit - Doctor

Night lasts some time, idk. :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After the swift punishment of the Janitor Pesci the Town already believed to have won. However the next night brings a new corpse, meaning there‘s still more members of Passione...



Copy Panda
(Detective)


Trish did a lot for the Town but that was also her downfall. Now it‘s left to see whether her efforts were in vain.

Day 7 ends in 15 hours, should give everyone from different timezones enough time.

​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
A doctor thst doesn’t protect and a bd thadidn’t protect too, huh

I see, I see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won’t be here for most of the day, but will have time before it ends possibly.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
this is bad, extremely bad.

Before I say anything I want to know something

@Lady pompom @Holt @Nii

who did you guys target during this night?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Huh?! How tf did panda die? Since I and Panda openly declared I'd protect him I figured whoever is mafia won't go after him. I thought Nii would be in the most danger so I protected him instead. The idea was that if mafia really decided to go after him, then Nii's protection would suffice. And if they went after Nii, then I would take the fall instead
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
this is bad, extremely bad.

Before I say anything I want to know something

@Lady pompom @Holt @Nii

who did you guys target during this night?
This was kinda expected, but I hoped at least one claim of those protective roles would be true...

I told mafia would kill Panda and frame a townie... just gucci mafia job.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

fair enough, who do you suspect the most between the 5 of us though?
Holt and nii, one if not both are mafia
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Huh?! How tf did panda die? Since I and Panda openly declared I'd protect him I figured whoever is mafia won't go after him. I thought Nii would be in the most danger so I protected him instead. The idea was that if mafia really decided to go after him, then Nii's protection would suffice. And if they went after Nii, then I would take the fall instead
So you believe that by using a simple trick like saying you were gonna protect Panda, it would be worth the risk to leave our only lead in this game wide opened?

*corrected
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So you believe that by using a simple trick like saying you were gonna protect Panda, it was worth the risk to leave our only lead in this game wide opened?
It was not a simple trick actually. Normally Doc > Det in terms of priority kills, because you risk an unsuccessful night. With BG and Doc supposedly on the det, there is simply no way a mafia would actually target panda (especially this late with number in our favor). The only way that's possible if is the mafia knew the doc was a non-issue, in which case, he can safely go for Panda. Either panda dies or I die. Naturally the panda target is worth the chance because he was the most dangerous to mafia. At worst, I would die (at least number still reduces). The mere fact that mafia targeted Panda is enough proof imo, and considering how Nii held back yesterday it all makes sense now.

Votekill Nii!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It was not a simple trick actually. Normally Doc > Det in terms of priority kills, because you risk an unsuccessful night.
I don't get it. We're at D7. Protecting the Detective would have been a way WAY better option. Supposing that there is only one scum left, if you had protected Panda, he could have investigated either you or Nii to prove another innocence and help us find the scum. I'm sure that the scum would think like that too and that's why he went for Panda. Nii also said that he could be a naive doctor so I really don't see why you had to protect him. Sorry Holt but I'm not buying your argument.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't get it. We're at D7. Protecting the Detective would have been a way WAY better option. Supposing that there is only one scum left, if you had protected Panda, he could have investigated either you or Nii to prove another innocence and help us find the scum. I'm sure that the scum would think like that too and that's why he went for Panda. Nii also said that he could be a naive doctor so I really don't see why you had to protect him. Sorry Holt but I'm not buying your argument.
Spirit was the only other doctor and he was insane. And you're willing to believe Nii is a naive (thus useless doc)? He believed he was this but he kept his doctor role to his chest so tightly? Panda literally had to pry it open from his hands yesterday otherwise we wouldn't even know anything by now....I already explained above, and if Nii wasn't bsing about being a doc we would have a very diff result right now. I don't think my plan was flawed at all
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
For some clarification, I believe it turned out that my protection for Vand went through N1. IT was my stand use on Daws that didn't due to miscom.
I still don't know my sanity, assuming Sane though since most of the targets are still alive after the nights in which they were protected.

Spirit was the only other doctor and he was insane.
How do you know Spirit was insane?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top