Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I believe there's something beyond that. Perhaps a signal to the mafia I don't know.
@Nii she claimed passive and said that her stand requires death. We might make a mistake here by voting for her. Imagining if it's bomb... we're screwed. Holt would be the wisest choice for today,
A signal to the mafia by killing one of them...? Please Gajeel, that's pulling at straws :XD

And we already have a mafia bomb and a townie bomb, you really think Gry would implement a THIRD bomb? That sounds extremely unlikely and weird. Not to mention as a townie she would have long told us she's a bomb, the mafia wouldn't kill someone who's as suspicious as her anyway.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And we already have a mafia bomb and a townie bomb, you really think Gry would implement a THIRD bomb? That sounds extremely unlikely and weird. Not to mention as a townie she would have long told us she's a bomb, the mafia wouldn't kill someone who's as suspicious as her anyway.
That's the only one that came to my mind. It could be vengeful townie, witch or whatever that requires death but I strongly believe her death will bring another one down with her. She's not helping at all, I understand why you suspect her and I have to agree with you but I don't want to take the possibility to lose an innocent after lynching shino. Also, since Holt is Bodyguard, wouldn't the mafia want to get rid of him so he can't intervene with their plans? We know that he's BG since Day 3...
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
:oh

Well the dayphase ends in 4 hours, I hope the others make it here in time. Not going to vote until we solve this Noble issue, but I think the last mafia is shinobi. I was right about both gnut and Vandred, and your behavior reeks of mafia too.
So my behavior is the main lead here, but not the results that defy your claim? What is even the debate? We have a BG and a doc and yet the detective is killed, one of you two should be lynched, if not both! How you change the discussion to focus about something else is really something.

@shinobi can you just reveal your stand. I really don't understand what you're trying to hide when this day might be the last one. Can you just do it please???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's bomb. I hoped that it would be of use at nights, so I kept quiet about it. I did say that it has to do with death yesterday when Panda asked me tho. Seems like I wouldn't need it anymore. The way I see it these two are working together probably, one mislynch to even the odds and win.

Holt's action this night is sort of questionable, but targeting me isn't entirely illogical. I sort of want to give him the benefit of the doubt, considering he was helpful a few times.
Holt's action is more than (sort of questionable), so is your argument here if you're really townie. And you are defending him way too much aren't you?
On the other hand you have this:
She only ever voted for confirmed townies (I'm counting me too :p) + gnut when there was no other way around it last day. She still refuses to reveal her stand, and I don't recall a single time when she gave some helpful insight or anything.
I'm sorry for playing badly, then.
Tho seeing what you're doing here I won't say you're confirmed townie here
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, right... so she's pulling the bomb card after all, basically telling us we can't lynch her... A third bomb in this game, that's less than 1/7 of all the participants. It sounds ridiculous in my eyes, sorry.

@GajeelNashi Holt said he didn't even use it once yet at the time, and the chance of him protecting someone they target would've been very low anyway, not to mention it would have been a townie kill in either case. BG honestly is low priority. I'm not saying he's not suspicious, but more things point toward shinobi. I could be wrong ofc, but I'm going with what I consider more likely here.

If I can't convince you, okay, but I don't see a reason to change my vote yet. Let's see what pom says.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That's the only one that came to my mind. It could be vengeful townie, witch or whatever that requires death but I strongly believe her death will bring another one down with her. She's not helping at all, I understand why you suspect her and I have to agree with you but I don't want to take the possibility to lose an innocent after lynching shino. Also, since Holt is Bodyguard, wouldn't the mafia want to get rid of him so he can't intervene with their plans? We know that he's BG since Day 3...
Mafia gives priority to dets/docs, yet the bd that should be protecting the det and the doctor were not killed. Holt says he didn’t target Panda, but what about Nii? Can he really be a doc? And why did Holt go for him over Panda in such a late game phase where losing the det is bad.

panda was raising the possibility of holt being a traitor...

I really don’t knowwho to go for, I would like to lynch both nii and holt to end this, but there is a chance shino is the last one. If I had to say, both nii and holts claims seem unreasonable in terms of playing thatthey could not save the single det we had.

then we have shinobi jesus + bomb combo which makes a but if sense, but still doesn’t explain why she would hide it for so long.

If the scum meter is as high as 2 players:notlikethis
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah, right... so she's pulling the bomb card after all, basically telling us we can't lynch her... A third bomb in this game, that's less than 1/7 of all the participants. It sounds ridiculous in my eyes, sorry.

@GajeelNashi Holt said he didn't even use it once yet at the time, and the chance of him protecting someone they target would've been very low anyway, not to mention it would have been a townie kill in either case. BG honestly is low priority. I'm not saying he's not suspicious, but more things point toward shinobi. I could be wrong ofc, but I'm going with what I consider more likely here.

If I can't convince you, okay, but I don't see a reason to change my vote yet. Let's see what pom says.
I said what I have, I don't have other reasons to hide a stand at this point. Say, If I'm mafia and my stand would benefit me somehow I would have used it already!!

and ofc lynching Holt is law priority now lmao . killing a townie isn't the same as killing the det right?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Just thinking on how nii thought I was jani/mafia and how he said “the last one is the boss” tho makes me wonder if he is just playing around as doc.

@GajeelNashi I only trust you right now and inclined to trust a bit on shinobi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt was relictant to lynch mafias and nii would gladly lynch me as boss after gnut died, while holt also claims the same stand as me.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
enough is enough

votekill Holt

you're an amazing player but I really really didn't expect you to protect Nii instead of Panda during this night phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt was relictant to lynch mafias and nii would gladly lynch me as boss after gnut died, while holt also claims the same stand as me.
Yeah, we have to put a term to this noble situation. What should we do?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Just thinking on how nii thought I was jani/mafia and how he said “the last one is the boss” tho makes me wonder if he is just playing around as doc.

@GajeelNashi I only trust you right now and inclined to trust a bit on shinobi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt was relictant to lynch mafias and nii would gladly lynch me as boss after gnut died, while holt also claims the same stand as me.
Seeing how Nii is so desperate to defend Holt and making a case on me tells me that there is a high chance these 2 are working together, I think we should lynch Holt today. It could be end game If we kill a townie here. Lets go for Holt. the result speak for themselves, both doc and BG fail? this is too much!!

Votekill Holt
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am not sure if a double lynch on holt and Nii could work even with noble. Holt would need to use his noble too because we need 2 votes on both unless nii changes his vote and we lock on holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I hope we are not making a mistake :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can still use noble and lock my vote on nii if you both lock on holt too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

:emobirb
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I can still use noble and lock my vote on nii if you both lock on holt too.
No this could easily backfire. I still don't trust shino 100% and if we were to lynch two people and somehow a scum still remains, it would be gameover.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you want to kill Holt, then go ahead guys. Don't blame me if he's townie and we lose though *shrug*

Just thinking on how nii thought I was jani/mafia and how he said “the last one is the boss” tho makes me wonder if he is just playing around as doc.

@GajeelNashi I only trust you right now and inclined to trust a bit on shinobi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt was relictant to lynch mafias and nii would gladly lynch me as boss after gnut died, while holt also claims the same stand as me.
pom did you read my post correctly? :XD I said the last one likely isn't a boss, otherwise the mafia wouldn't target our det. Not to mention I always protected you so far and never said I would lynch you. Dunno where any of this is coming from lol.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No this could easily backfire. I still don't trust shino 100% and if we were to lynch two people and somehow a scum still remains, it would be gameover.
Right. If he is not mafia, gajeel you or me will die next, I just hope we can manage it :biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In the last days you said you trusted, yes, but before you still thought I was mafia too. If you are a doctor, you should be able to protect one of us even if Holt is bd and not mafia.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If shinobi is the last, she can be lynched tomorrow, unless we lose in numbers for mafia...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Right. If he is not mafia, gajeel you or me will die next, I just hope we can manage it :biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In the last days you said you trusted, yes, but before you still thought I was mafia too. If you are a doctor, you should be able to protect one of us even if Holt is bd and not mafia.
As you recall, we already had a sane doc with Spirit. He's the one who protected Vandred N1, otherwise I would've killed a mafia member and we wouldn't have this discussion :feelsbadman It's not exactly strange that I would turn out to be a naive doc.
And no, I never openly attacked you or anything pom, what are you saying :( Ofc you can't trust anyone in this game fully until he's basically confirmed, but the only people I argued against and voted for were mafia. I sure would be one weird mafia dude if I target them every day phase... sometimes I really wonder why people still suspect me even after I've been on gnut and Vandred since the early game phase, but I'm sort of used to this :XD
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
If shinobi is the last, she can be lynched tomorrow, unless we lose in numbers for mafia...
I don't know if we lose in numbers tbh, but I'm not the one you want. One of these 2 if not both are the remaining scum. You know it too. I don't think this double lynch would work either, sadly.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
As you recall, we already had a sane doc with Spirit. He's the one who protected Vandred N1, otherwise I would've killed a mafia member and we wouldn't have this discussion :feelsbadman It's not exactly strange that I would turn out to be a naive doc.
And no, I never openly attacked you or anything pom, what are you saying :( Ofc you can't trust anyone in this game fully until he's basically confirmed, but the only people I argued against and voted for were mafia. I sure would be one weird mafia dude if I target them every day phase... sometimes I really wonder why people still suspect me even after I've been on gnut and Vandred since the early game phase :XD
I am sorry nii, Ik you believed last dps, but still it’s getting me paranoid all those iffy things about you and holt not being able to save Pan-chan.

i know shino also distrusted me in some cases, (and you too) , let’s see what happens.

:emobirb I hope we are doing the right choice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hi guys, I've had a busy day. Wasn't even sure if game was still open. Gimme a sec to catch up please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top