Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
7 scums in a game of 20? Is that a normal amount of bad guys considering that there isn't any mentor(supposedly) ? I don't believe that there are 2 scums left, if I'm wrong then rip.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
7 scums in a game of 20? Is that a normal amount of bad guys considering that there isn't any mentor(supposedly) ? I don't believe that there are 2 scums left, if I'm wrong then rip.
Most likely there are 6 and they had a sleeper which would make 7 if recruited.

hmmm,having a traitor would maybe be too much...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The normal amount for 20 players is 5-6 I think.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Its 5 for this amount of players. Maybe nii or shino are the last ones after all, but this assuming the sleeper was the only recruitsble role
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The normal amount for 20 players is 5-6 I think.
Well, we killed 5 mafiosos, we had one sleeper with bulletproof, and there is at least 1 bad guy left because well.. the game is still going on. My point is that I don't believe we're dealing with two scums here and so Nii couldn't potentially work with Holt here.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Still 6 mafias :emocat Kill me pls this night if a mafia survives this round.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, we killed 5 mafiosos, we had one sleeper with bulletproof, and there is at least 1 bad guy left because well.. the game is still going on. My point is that I don't believe we're dealing with two scums here and so Nii couldn't potentially work with Holt here.
Yes... maybe it is shino after all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We can still change within this 1h left...
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No, once again, there is a chance that she might bring another player to death with her and it would be game over. It is not a good choice for today.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Smh. I can't believe this really. So let's see what the points are against me.
I didn't protect Panda- but you guys believe I'm bodyguard. I delivered the first scum in the game. But it was apparently an elaborate ploy. Okay. I already said I got too ambitious trying to stay a step ahead of scum. Fine it backfired and we lost him but you're criticizing my target not role.
I'm traitor and yet we already had a sleeper. BG + traitor so I'm a certain recruit. I don't even want to go into how ridiculous this sounds but okay.

I was sure Nii was bsing about Panda because he should have been protected. I don't know who uses naive doctor even. And we had only one other doctor.

Shinobi is Jesus + bomb? Like really? Lol. In a game with a PGO already. I really don't even want to get triggered but if you guys are willing to throw it all away then I simply don't care. Do what you will
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Its 5 for this amount of players. Maybe nii or shino are the last ones after all, but this assuming the sleeper was the only recruitsble role
I wasn't recruited or a traitor or anything like that and I don't have anything recruitable in my set pompom.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shinobi is Jesus + bomb? Like really? Lol. In a game with a PGO already. I really don't even want to get triggered but if you guys are willing to throw it all away then I simply don't care. Do what you will
Go ahead and vote for shino then, it shouldn't be a problem,
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Go ahead and vote for shino then, it shouldn't be a problem,
Sure. I will even lock last if anyone else is scared. A bomb when we've had two from both sides and PGO? That's just a load of crap. Gry dislikes convoluted setups with chaos like this
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Smh. I can't believe this really. So let's see what the points are against me.
I didn't protect Panda- but you guys believe I'm bodyguard. I delivered the first scum in the game. But it was apparently an elaborate ploy. Okay. I already said I got too ambitious trying to stay a step ahead of scum. Fine it backfired and we lost him but you're criticizing my target not role.
I'm traitor and yet we already had a sleeper. BG + traitor so I'm a certain recruit. I don't even want to go into how ridiculous this sounds but okay.

I was sure Nii was bsing about Panda because he should have been protected. I don't know who uses naive doctor even. And we had only one other doctor.

Shinobi is Jesus + bomb? Like really? Lol. In a game with a PGO already. I really don't even want to get triggered but if you guys are willing to throw it all away then I simply don't care. Do what you will
lol or not, this is what I have!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's what I've been saying, trying to protect the doctor is nothing strange, considering Holt likely thought I would protect Panda. Which I tried to do, but yeah :emobirb

And I refuse to believe that out of 20 players, 3 are a bomb. Gry sure has been experimental with this game, but it just feels like too much. Guess this is on pom to decide, she has the power of 2 votes.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Guys I also think it's too much, if I'm making things up I would have thought of something else!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
True, it's probably about time both pom and Holt prove it. Holt could just make Gajeel vote for shinobi if he's also convinced she's mafia. Might as well show us proof now.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
True, it's probably about time both pom and Holt prove it. Holt could just make Gajeel vote for shinobi if he's also convinced she's mafia. Might as well show us proof now.
Why not you though? weren't you his suspect and he has his vote on you? Panda's kill is between the two of you so if we're going for a double lynch it should be you :oh
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmmm. @Holt if you are not mafia, who do you think is the last one, nii the naive doc, or shinobi?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
True, it's probably about time both pom and Holt prove it. Holt could just make Gajeel vote for shinobi if he's also convinced she's mafia. Might as well show us proof now.
You're mixing up roles. Noble has extra vote. Politician makes a player change
Hmmm. @Holt if you are not mafia, who do you think is the last one, nii the naive doc, or shinobi?
I thought Nii before but shinobi's combo is just...no. Gry just wouldn't tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Alright let's settle this matter now. My fellow four teammates, I mean 3*, can I ask you to be active for the last 30 minutes of this day phase please and not leave without a reason. At this point, leaving would only make you more suspicious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top