7 scums in a game of 20? Is that a normal amount of bad guys considering that there isn't any mentor(supposedly) ? I don't believe that there are 2 scums left, if I'm wrong then rip.
Most likely there are 6 and they had a sleeper which would make 7 if recruited.7 scums in a game of 20? Is that a normal amount of bad guys considering that there isn't any mentor(supposedly) ? I don't believe that there are 2 scums left, if I'm wrong then rip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, we killed 5 mafiosos, we had one sleeper with bulletproof, and there is at least 1 bad guy left because well.. the game is still going on. My point is that I don't believe we're dealing with two scums here and so Nii couldn't potentially work with Holt here.The normal amount for 20 players is 5-6 I think.
Kill me pls this night if a mafia survives this round.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes... maybe it is shino after all.Well, we killed 5 mafiosos, we had one sleeper with bulletproof, and there is at least 1 bad guy left because well.. the game is still going on. My point is that I don't believe we're dealing with two scums here and so Nii couldn't potentially work with Holt here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I wasn't recruited or a traitor or anything like that and I don't have anything recruitable in my set pompom.Its 5 for this amount of players. Maybe nii or shino are the last ones after all, but this assuming the sleeper was the only recruitsble role
Go ahead and vote for shino then, it shouldn't be a problem,Shinobi is Jesus + bomb? Like really? Lol. In a game with a PGO already. I really don't even want to get triggered but if you guys are willing to throw it all away then I simply don't care. Do what you will
Sure. I will even lock last if anyone else is scared. A bomb when we've had two from both sides and PGO? That's just a load of crap. Gry dislikes convoluted setups with chaos like thisGo ahead and vote for shino then, it shouldn't be a problem,
lol or not, this is what I have!Smh. I can't believe this really. So let's see what the points are against me.
I didn't protect Panda- but you guys believe I'm bodyguard. I delivered the first scum in the game. But it was apparently an elaborate ploy. Okay. I already said I got too ambitious trying to stay a step ahead of scum. Fine it backfired and we lost him but you're criticizing my target not role.
I'm traitor and yet we already had a sleeper. BG + traitor so I'm a certain recruit. I don't even want to go into how ridiculous this sounds but okay.
I was sure Nii was bsing about Panda because he should have been protected. I don't know who uses naive doctor even. And we had only one other doctor.
Shinobi is Jesus + bomb? Like really? Lol. In a game with a PGO already. I really don't even want to get triggered but if you guys are willing to throw it all away then I simply don't care. Do what you will
Holt also has that power,she has the power of 2 votes.
Why not you though? weren't you his suspect and he has his vote on you? Panda's kill is between the two of you so if we're going for a double lynch it should be youTrue, it's probably about time both pom and Holt prove it. Holt could just make Gajeel vote for shinobi if he's also convinced she's mafia. Might as well show us proof now.

You're mixing up roles. Noble has extra vote. Politician makes a player changeTrue, it's probably about time both pom and Holt prove it. Holt could just make Gajeel vote for shinobi if he's also convinced she's mafia. Might as well show us proof now.
I thought Nii before but shinobi's combo is just...no. Gry just wouldn't tbhHmmm. @Holt if you are not mafia, who do you think is the last one, nii the naive doc, or shinobi?