Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sorry I'm here now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sigh. This is tough. I am not scum by heart. So many people I dont was to betray :emocat
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lock on shino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:emobirb
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
holt you bastard I'll never forgive you I'm out of here
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:waah :biblethump :notlikethis Kyaaaaaaaah!!!! Hoooolllt!!!
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am killng your first if I ever get a killing role :biblethump
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think I need to go on hiatus after this MG. The hatred will be strong :emocat
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think I need to go on hiatus after this MG. The hatred will be strong :emocat
:twitchWell, you convinced us voting shino that was some interesting play
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
SHINOBI WHAT DID YOU WAIT FOR TO TELL US THAT. THERE WAS NO POINT IN HIDING ANYTHING AT DAY 7 GOD JESUS. IF YOU HAD BEEN SINCERE I WOULD HAVE STILL WENT FOR HOLT AND WE WOULD HAVE WON THIS STUPID GAME. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


enough, I need a break
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:biblethump See you guys next mg I guess
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Stick around for some fast upcoming night phases minna.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just kidding guys. You definitely would have hated me :lmao
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:feelsbadman I will find a hole to hide and eat my prosciutto pizza
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, if she wasn't freeman but something else than a bomb we could've still won, bc holt can't kill more than one person per night (and next dayphase would have been 3 people still, so enough guys to kill him). But with this it's over... I don't even get why she lied, wtf :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh come on Holt, stop trolling... :XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, if she wasn't freeman but something else than a bomb we could've still won, bc holt can't kill more than one person per night (and next dayphase would have been 3 people still, so enough guys to kill him). But with this it's over... I don't even get why she lied, wtf :emocat
sorry distrusting you guys :feelsbadman and poor Pan chan
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
oh come on Holt, stop trolling... :XD
Lol you guys gave me shit. Allow me have my fun. I'm watching the time don't worry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol you guys gave me shit. Allow me have my fun. I'm watching the time don't worry
Hey I didn't give you shit, I was the one protecting you even though you voted for me :p

But no matter how this turns out, this definitely was a fun game :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top