Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 491 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I do, but I don't think he's above both Erza and Mirajane at the same time. He sure as heck couldn't solo the entire 9D either in Tartarus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He only did better than Team Natsu bcs most of them were tired from previous fights. No one said Laxus was on par or surpassed Makarov at that point either (I'm assuming you meant Tenrou?). Makarov no sold an attack that downed Laxus in a single hit lol. Makarov no selling Jupiter is bcs Makarov was a beast. Not saying Laxus couldn't take it, but he definitely couldn't just block it with physical power like Makarov.

Yes he is a cut above Erza but it wasn't by that much. Certainly not to the point he could beat two Erzas at the same time.
Meh, being enchanted by Wendy should more than make up the difference, if there was any difference at all. They certainly made no mention or display of their fatigue, at best they ran out of stamina earlier than they would have. Besides, there’s no way healthy Erza alone would do better than exhausted team Natsu, I doubt she would even do better than them if you take out her exhausted self from the equation.

Laxus said he surpassed him, not that I’d take his word for it at that point. But yes, Tenrou Laxus. Laxus wasn’t oneshot by anything, he blitzed Hades straight after, and Hades still needed to blast him after. Hades attack just made him realise Hades is stronger and even with absolutely no magic power he still took the last attack with enough strength to get up again a few minutes later. Natsu also made it clear that Laxus could keep fighting instead of giving away his power, which brings me to the fact that he still had an enormous amount of power left to give Natsu. Anyway, my point is that Laxus performed better than Makarov, who performs better than Erza.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu in df is above every1
FDKM is floating at erza level maybe slightly stronger LFD natsu is gajeel level base natsu is at elfman strongest takeover

LighteningLord

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It would go something like this. I won't rank Natsu bcs it is hard to gauge his power. Would like to see him stress the forms he used in Alvarez again before I give him a firm rank.

My FT power rank would be like this:
  1. Gild
  2. Laxus
  3. Erza/Mira
  4. Mira/Erza
  5. Gray
  6. Jellal
  7. Gajeel
  8. Elfman
  9. Lucy
  10. Wendy
  11. Cana/Lisanna
  12. Lisanna/Cana
Completely agree with you! The list is near perfect but I'd give an upper hand to Freed then Lisanna. So 11th would be Cana and 12th would be Freed.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Completely agree with you! The list is near perfect but I'd give an upper hand to Freed then Lisanna. So 11th would be Cana and 12th would be Freed.
I forgot about the Rajinshuu when I made the list lol. Would probably put Lisanna a smidge above Freed due to her being faster since she is a speed type character. But it's a fight that could go either way imo.

Cana biggest gun is Fairy Glitter, but she has an opening before cast time. Would like to see what she can do in this arc as a fighter.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Jellal is Laxus's tier at least if not above not Grays or Gajeels.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Top 10 in Fairy Tail guild

1. Gildarts
2. Laxus
3. Erza
4. Gray
5. Gajeel
6. Mirajane
7. Wendy
8. Lucy
9. Freed
10. Juvia
Natsu??

Jellal is Laxus's tier at least if not above not Grays or Gajeels.
I wouldn't necessarily put them on different tiers more like theirs a gap between them not miles ahead

Laxus>Jellal>=Gray>=Gajeel

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Natsu??

I wouldn't necessarily put them on different tiers more like theirs a gap between them not miles ahead

Laxus>Jellal>=Gray>=Gajeel
Laxus and Jellal are definitely miles ahead of Gray and Gajeel. I think Gray will get better feats but even with them i doubt he will approach to their level, Even Natsu is always restricted to be around grays and gajeels level and below Laxus and Erza. There are constants in this manga. It won't be changed.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Natsu can activate DF at will it seems.

if that's the case, he stomps hard anyone unless someone uses hax or Fairy Law.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu can activate DF at will it seems.

if that's the case, he stomps hard anyone unless someone uses hax or Fairy Law.
Can he use it at will? Because he doesn't need external forces but he also has to be really emotional to Tap into it.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Maybe Laxus but what has Jellal done to be miles ahead of Gray or Gajeel. Don't get me wrong I think he's stronger than both but miles ahead is kind of a stretch.

Natsu's been hinted at to be around Erza since Phantom lord and now it's evident that he's stronger than her. Natsu's been portrayed to be below Laxus because he is.

Natsu has been >>>>Gray and Gajeel for awhile.
Because it's a constant that Jellal is high tier mage, He don't have much screen time but we know well that he is powerful as Laxus if not stronger.

Natsu without restriction is the strongest walking mage in FT and it's supported by feats, He will forever be restricted and that's a constant

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Can he use it at will? Because he doesn't need external forces but he also has to be really emotional to Tap into it.
he did it against Zeref I think.

against Mard it was through anger.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
When Natsu faced Gajeel he was limited to LFDM but when he faced Makarov he instantly used FDK punch. That's speak for it self really, Not rocket science

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Because it's a constant that Jellal is high tier mage, He don't have much screen time but we know well that he is powerful as Laxus if not stronger.

Natsu without restriction is the strongest walking mage on FT and it's supported by feats, He will forever be restricted and that's a constant
Ahh the Jellal = Laxus thing died for me during Alvarez. Laxus has the better feats and portrayal.

I agree, but it's clear he's >> Erza, Gray and Gajeel

he did it against Zeref I think.

against Mard it was through anger.
See the Zeref thing was late into the fight where PoF levels were through the roof.

Mard was also PoF after seeing Gray collapse

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Erza will jump on the ladder because she will most likely put up a good fight against
Laxus.

See the Zeref thing was late into the fight where PoF levels were through the roof.

Mard was also PoF after seeing Gray collapse
eh he is always nakama fueled tbh.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Erza will jump on the ladder because she will most likely put up a good fight against
Laxus.

eh he is always nakama fueled tbh.
I will quit FT if Mashima pulls some bs and makes laxus lose