- Joined
- Jul 6, 2009
- Messages
- 11,634
- Reaction score
- 6,367
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Funny enough, that's how I tend to use BB, with a focus on crits due to her third skill. I had previous used Summertime Mistress on her, but switched to Holy Night Summer. Hadn't though of using Abby that way, but I can see the reasoning to do so. Since I have both Tamamo and Merlin, an art focus team is possible, at least until Hokusai comes along.That's interesting. I've been using her pretty differently, to pretty good results I think.
What I've been doing is using her mainly as an arts crit servant. She probably makes the best use of Tamamo and Merlin's buffs I've seen. Waiver would probably work equally well. Because with her 3 arts cards and high star weight she doesn't need a skill to keep her gathering stars like Avengers and Berserkers do. She doesn't have the damage spikes someone like Jalter does but she's much more stable because she's always landing crits.
I put Another Ending on her (Arts + Crit). Then put my 2030 on Tamamo. Abby get Tamamo's 3 turn arts buff. Merlin or Waiver's 3 turn crit buff. With her passive and 2030 there are 10-12 (depending on if the 2030 is limit broken) crit stars every turn on top of whatever's there. Add Merlin's NP to the mix or any star gen skill.
The result is a very stable arts crit team. With her throwing out NPs every 3ish turns after she gets started.
The bit that puts it over the top. Is that my Tamamo refunds 40% NP when she comes at the end of a chain. Add a support Merlin's NP and the gain it provides and Abby's own 10% from her first skill. And what you get is a servant that ignores classes, does great damage, and contributes to arts team skill spam. It's slow to get the first NP off but after than the ball keeps rollin' with her landing crits the whole time.
I have about ten, though more focus has been given to just clearing the free missions, and is really hoping they'll be purchasable in future event stores...For the people on the grind like me, how is your stake farming going? I'm only at 22 out of the 216 required for Eresh and at this stage with how they're not always dropping I'd rather not look at how many Scamcat needs haha.

) I think I have one knight left before the King...hopefully.



Hope your luck isn't as scuffed as mine


