- Joined
- Jun 16, 2016
- Messages
- 4,434
- Reaction score
- 12,850
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
hating Gray is unforgivableMy hatred for Gray started long before that so I was happy![]()

hating Gray is unforgivableMy hatred for Gray started long before that so I was happy![]()

Hating Natsu is worsehating Gray is unforgivable![]()

oh I don't hate him anymore.Hating Natsu is worse![]()
Gray, development? Still the dense idiot who won't admit his feelings for Juvia.oh I don't hate him anymore.
I did back during Avatar/Alvarez days but he is cool now.
still, a character with almost no development against the one who has a great development![]()
yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah you lost me on the first partGray, development? Still the dense idiot who won't admit his feelings for Juvia.
Plus Natsu is stronger so by default Gray sucks
^^tbh I dont know what I'm typing I just hate Gray
will DF be restricted???My input for the tournament is that anything that is not an outside power-up is fair game. Also that we should only use characters that are currently still alive.
We're still somewhat hashing out the rules so everything is up for debate. Also if you know of good fan art colourings of your favorite characters pages in the 100 year quest, we can use them for icons. Otherwise, we're probably just going to re-use the icons from previous tournaments.
I'm gonna assume were looking at people at their strongest. So DF should be used. So he stomps most peoplewill DF be restricted???
there were problems during the last tourney about that if you remember.
too many assumptions were made whether or not Natsu can go DF on his own or not.
FL was restricted IIRC as were all Fairy spells.I'm gonna assume were looking at people at their strongest. So DF should be used. So he stomps most people
That's cuz that's not their own power no? That's Mavis'. DF is Natsus actual power.FL was restricted IIRC as were all Fairy spells.
no, you can learn those spells.That's cuz that's not their own power no? That's Mavis'. DF is Natsus actual power.
Ahh icic. If natsu has DF then he wins cuz August, Zeref, Irene and all the heavy hitters of Alvarez are dead. Unless some new player comes in and turns out to be Acnos levelno, you can learn those spells.
at least FL and FS.
none for now.Wait, what tournament is going on?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
those pics from the last one were bad, no offenseAlso if you know of good fan art colourings of your favorite characters pages in the 100 year quest, we can use them for icons. Otherwise, we're probably just going to re-use the icons from previous tournaments.


Ehhh I always put Gray above because we saw more of Gray.I don’t understand how people got the impression that Gray was stronger than Gajeel. Especially not by any large amount
Agreed. After all, Makarov's Fairy Law didn't manage to kill a Twelve so it's not that OP/cheatingNeither Dragon Force nor Fairy Law should be restricted because they do not require an outside power source.
that means, you want Cana to be in the roster?I am somewhat unclear about Fairy Glitter being Mavis' power or not, but since Cana can use it freely in the latest chapter it should also not be restricted.

I think he only wanted to wipe out Berserkers since they were killing them.Agreed. After all, Makarov's Fairy Law didn't manage to kill a Twelve so it's not that OP/cheating