Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Hating Natsu is worse :pwned
oh I don't hate him anymore.

I did back during Avatar/Alvarez days but he is cool now.

still, a character with almost no development against the one who has a great development 🤔
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
oh I don't hate him anymore.

I did back during Avatar/Alvarez days but he is cool now.

still, a character with almost no development against the one who has a great development 🤔
Gray, development? Still the dense idiot who won't admit his feelings for Juvia.

Plus Natsu is stronger so by default Gray sucks

^^tbh I dont know what I'm typing I just hate Gray
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Gray, development? Still the dense idiot who won't admit his feelings for Juvia.

Plus Natsu is stronger so by default Gray sucks

^^tbh I dont know what I'm typing I just hate Gray
yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah you lost me on the first part 😂
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My input for the tournament is that anything that is not an outside power-up is fair game. Also that we should only use characters that are currently still alive.
We're still somewhat hashing out the rules so everything is up for debate. Also if you know of good fan art colourings of your favorite characters pages in the 100 year quest, we can use them for icons. Otherwise, we're probably just going to re-use the icons from previous tournaments.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
My input for the tournament is that anything that is not an outside power-up is fair game. Also that we should only use characters that are currently still alive.
We're still somewhat hashing out the rules so everything is up for debate. Also if you know of good fan art colourings of your favorite characters pages in the 100 year quest, we can use them for icons. Otherwise, we're probably just going to re-use the icons from previous tournaments.
will DF be restricted???

there were problems during the last tourney about that if you remember.

too many assumptions were made whether or not Natsu can go DF on his own or not.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
will DF be restricted???

there were problems during the last tourney about that if you remember.

too many assumptions were made whether or not Natsu can go DF on his own or not.
I'm gonna assume were looking at people at their strongest. So DF should be used. So he stomps most people
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
no, you can learn those spells.

at least FL and FS.
Ahh icic. If natsu has DF then he wins cuz August, Zeref, Irene and all the heavy hitters of Alvarez are dead. Unless some new player comes in and turns out to be Acnos level
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So this is all how I see it, and I can't speak for the previous tournaments, but....

  • Neither Dragon Force nor Fairy Law should be restricted because they do not require an outside power source.
  • I am somewhat unclear about Fairy Glitter being Mavis' power or not, but since Cana can use it freely in the latest chapter it should also not be restricted.
  • Fairy Law would still only work on people Laxus/Makarov believe to be an enemy in his heart.
  • In general, I'm not a huge fan of restrictions.
Everything is on the table though, so if you really want to see something restricted for a good reason, we can probably make it happen.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,376
Reaction score
4,625
Country
United States
Wait, what tournament is going on?
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Wait, what tournament is going on?
none for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also if you know of good fan art colourings of your favorite characters pages in the 100 year quest, we can use them for icons. Otherwise, we're probably just going to re-use the icons from previous tournaments.
those pics from the last one were bad, no offense :teehee

ah there are some nice panels but unfortunately, they aren't colored and cropped yet.

I would if I knew how :-_-
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don’t understand how people got the impression that Gray was stronger than Gajeel. Especially not by any large amount
Ehhh I always put Gray above because we saw more of Gray.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Neither Dragon Force nor Fairy Law should be restricted because they do not require an outside power source.
Agreed. After all, Makarov's Fairy Law didn't manage to kill a Twelve so it's not that OP/cheating
I am somewhat unclear about Fairy Glitter being Mavis' power or not, but since Cana can use it freely in the latest chapter it should also not be restricted.
that means, you want Cana to be in the roster? :?bunny
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Agreed. After all, Makarov's Fairy Law didn't manage to kill a Twelve so it's not that OP/cheating
I think he only wanted to wipe out Berserkers since they were killing them.

but damn, Makarov is outdated.

even Wraith said that his age hinders him deadly.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top