Chapter Tower of God Chapter 464 Spoilers & Discussion

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,747
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
To all the people waiting for the translation, AdiosCorea seems to be on a trip(I may be wrong but that's what people replied to me when I asked if he was going to translate the chapter), so he will not translate this chapter(at least until he returns, I don't know when he will return tho)

Time for me to read that korean for dummies book.

If anyone has funds on amazon turk. It might be possible to find someone willing to translate chapters at a cost of $0.50 per chapter.

I say this as a devil's advocate as I could not in good faith or conscience do such a thing atm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Attempt @ trans

Outside the walls

Paul's masked minions are attacking.

Stay alert, these children!
Why are you doing this?

Paul: What happened? You know something ?!
Doom: That.. that..

Khel: I can't see anything.
Khel: Like that day.
Khel: A chain of great fate.


(As someone who knows zero korean and never tried to translate anything before, that's as far as I can get sorry peeps.)

(I tried using an OCR to rip text from images of the korean text but its not working properly and making too many mistakes)
 

Jedikos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
512
Reaction score
845
Age
26
Country
Ghana
Time for me to read that korean for dummies book.

If anyone has funds on amazon turk. It might be possible to find someone willing to translate chapters at a cost of $0.50 per chapter.

I say this as a devil's advocate as I could not in good faith or conscience do such a thing atm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Attempt @ trans

Outside the walls

Paul's masked minions are attacking.

Stay alert, these children!
Why are you doing this?

Paul: What happened? You know something ?!
Doom: That.. that..

Khel: I can't see anything.
Khel: Like that day.
Khel: A chain of great fate.


(As someone who knows zero korean and never tried to translate anything before, that's as far as I can get sorry peeps.)

(I tried using an OCR to rip text from images of the korean text but its not working properly and making too many mistakes)
At least now we know Khell Hellram is a baby compared to the 'Boss', in seeing fate.
 

Annabel990

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
24
Age
26
Country
France
I tried to translate the first part with online translators.
Inside the Walls : Third corridor of the watchtower

—Did you hear that ? Did the battle outside the walls start already ?
—It must have started right now. I’ve never thought a battle would take place at the Walls of Genesis.
—But there’s not even a lot of Rankers at the Wall, right ?!
—If there’s a battle everyone is going to die.. !
—?!
—What?! A Shinsoo bomb ?!
—Uwak!!
—Ugh!! Damn it !! Who are you !!
Katra : Let’s go !!
—What?! You are !?
Katra : AHHHHHHH!!
—Katra !!
—Son of a bitch !! What kind of stunt are you pulling !?
Katra : Stunt ?! Don’t you dare talk to us as if we’re a bunch of pussies !! We are the true descendants of the warriors of this wall !! The Chairman's Opposition!! We are going to wake up the hero today !!
—What ?!
—They are out of their minds !!
Katra : We’ll defeat you !!
—Aack !!
—Kuck!!
Katra : Gramps !!
Toro : The time has come.. Let’s go..!

Where the hero’s seal is located

—
Khehmann-nim, the anti-Chairman opposition party inside the walls is breaking through our line of defense and is coming up here !!
Ranker in the Walls, Khehmann : Damn it !! Right when all of the Rankers are busy dealing with the outside alert, there’s a coup d’état inside the Walls !! I’m going crazy..!!
Toro : Kha !!
Khehmann : Toro-nim..! I've been wondering why you've been so quiet when the opposition party’s trying to wake up the hero, you were actually helping them !! That’s enough, throw away your lingering regrets !!
Toro : Throwing away my lingering regrets !? Don’t be foolish ! Didn’t the army of Jahad invade this place ? The only one able to fix this situation is Cha-nim !!
Khehmann : Keuk..!! Katra !! Wake up, you guys !! Stop Toro-nim !!
Katra : No, I won’t !! We don’t want to be stuck at the Walls anymore !! We decided to fight !!
Khehmann : Don’t be silly !! In the event of a war, you will all die !!
Katra : It doesn’t matter !! It’s still better than to keep living like this !! Besides, two of my companions already died, I can’t stop now !
Khehmann : Oh God.. It’s driving me crazy !! When the hero wakes up, it’ll be an all-out war !! We can’t let you have your way !!
Toro : It’s been a long time since I’ve fought with a Ranker. My blood is boiling.
That’s not enough to stop my spear !!
Khehmann : What ?! The spear is juddering..! I can’t avoid it..!!
Katra : That.. That’s awesome !! Gramps, you’re a really great man !!
Dora : Aaaaaaaaaah!!
Katra : Dora !! Doraa !! Son of a bitch !!
—끄아악!!
Toro : We don’t have time to care about the casualties ! Let’s go !! To wake up Cha-nim !!
Katra : Oh.. Alright !!
Toro : This is where ‘Cha’ nim is sealed. I am the only one in this tower who can unseal him.
And the proof is this piece of jewellery that Lord Cha gave me. My ‘life’, since I was born to live for Lord Cha. For you, Lord Cha, I’ll be giving my life without the slightest hint of hesitation..!! Please wake up !! Lord Cha !!
Katra : !! The seal..! It’s breaking..!!
Kuh.. Keukk..!! Damn it.. The face of the hero that I woke up.. Let me.. See it ..!
Toro : Lord.. Cha..!! I’m glad…. you.. came back.. safely.. I.. I fulfilled my duty…!
Cha : Toro !!



Outside of the Walls : Battlefield
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
[Somewhere dee within the Walls]
Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!

Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]

[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.

G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!

G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!

G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!

G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!

Katra: Go go go!

G1: It's you!

Katra: Chaaaarge!

G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!

Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!

G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!

Ktr: Gramps!

Tr: It is time. Let's go! [The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!

KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!

KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!

Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!

KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!

Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!

KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!

Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!

KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!

Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling. [Battle] Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!! KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!

Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!

Dora: Kuaaak!

Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!

TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!

Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!

Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...

Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...

Cha: Toro!

Battlefield, outside the Walls.

Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?

Doom: Uhh....

Khel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.

Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking! Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]

Intern-chan: Something's not right!

Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?

Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?

Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?

2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!

Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!

Yas: Keuk!

P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!

Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.

Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing! [Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!

High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.

Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)

Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!

Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!

Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!

Nana: Squee!

Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!

Nana: SQUEE!


5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?

Group: Good day sir!

McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.

Group: Yes sir. McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!

Yas: ?!

Group: Sir!

Yas: What? What are you doing here?

Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!

Doom: Those must be....

Paul: The rest of the Corps!

Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!

YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!

Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.

Ha Siacia: Phew....

Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)
 
Last edited:

BareBones

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
63
Reaction score
903
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You've got here faster Winter but I'll post anyway since I'm trying something new.
I've been working on a script to colour the translations based on who is talking while trying to preserve the colour for the same people as their names get abbreviated.

TRANSLATION BY AdiosCorea on ToG Discord

[Somewhere dee within the Walls]

Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!
Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]


[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.
G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!
G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!
G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!
G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!
Katra: Go go go!
G1: It's you!
Katra: Chaaaarge!
G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!
Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!
G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!
Ktr: Gramps!
Tr: It is time. Let's go!

[The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!
KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!
KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!
Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!
KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!
Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!
KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!
Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!
KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!
Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling.

[Battle]

Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!!
KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!
Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!
Dora: Kuaaak!
Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!
TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!
Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!
Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...
Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...
Cha: Toro!
Battlefield, outside the Walls.
Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?
Doom: Uhh....
Kel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.
Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking!
Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]
Intern-chan: Something's not right!
Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?
Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?
Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?
2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!
Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!
Yas: Keuk!
P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!
Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.
Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing!

[Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!
High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.
Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

Adio: Because he's a man of culture
High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)
Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!
Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!
Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!
Nana: Squee!
Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!
Nana: SQUEE!
5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?
Group: Good day sir!
McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.
Group: Yes sir.
McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!
Yas: ?!
Group: Sir!
Yas: What? What are you doing here?
Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!
Doom: Those must be....
Paul: The rest of the Corps!
Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!
YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!
Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.
Ha Siacia: Phew....
Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)

END


[Somewhere dee within the Walls]

Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!
Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]


[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.
G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!
G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!
G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!
G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!
Katra: Go go go!
G1: It's you!
Katra: Chaaaarge!
G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!
Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!
G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!
Ktr: Gramps!
Tr: It is time. Let's go!

[The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!
KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!
KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!
Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!
KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!
Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!
KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!
Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!
KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!
Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling.

[Battle]

Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!!
KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!
Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!
Dora: Kuaaak!
Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!
TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!
Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!
Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...
Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...
Cha: Toro!
Battlefield, outside the Walls.
Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?
Doom: Uhh....
Kel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.
Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking!
Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]
Intern-chan: Something's not right!
Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?
Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?
Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?
2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!
Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!
Yas: Keuk!
P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!
Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.
Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing!

[Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!
High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.
Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

Adio: Because he's a man of culture
High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)
Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!
Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!
Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!
Nana: Squee!
Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!
Nana: SQUEE!
5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?
Group: Good day sir!
McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.
Group: Yes sir.
McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!
Yas: ?!
Group: Sir!
Yas: What? What are you doing here?
Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!
Doom: Those must be....
Paul: The rest of the Corps!
Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!
YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!
Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.
Ha Siacia: Phew....
Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)

END
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
You've got here faster Winter but I'll post anyway since I'm trying something new.
I've been working on a script to colour the translations based on who is talking while trying to preserve the colour for the same people as their names get abbreviated.

TRANSLATION BY AdiosCorea on ToG Discord

[Somewhere dee within the Walls]

Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!
Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]


[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.
G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!
G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!
G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!
G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!
Katra: Go go go!
G1: It's you!
Katra: Chaaaarge!
G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!
Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!
G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!
Ktr: Gramps!
Tr: It is time. Let's go!

[The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!
KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!
KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!
Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!
KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!
Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!
KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!
Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!
KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!
Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling.

[Battle]

Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!!
KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!
Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!
Dora: Kuaaak!
Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!
TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!
Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!
Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...
Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...
Cha: Toro!
Battlefield, outside the Walls.
Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?
Doom: Uhh....
Kel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.
Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking!
Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]
Intern-chan: Something's not right!
Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?
Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?
Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?
2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!
Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!
Yas: Keuk!
P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!
Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.
Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing!

[Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!
High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.
Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

Adio: Because he's a man of culture
High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)
Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!
Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!
Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!
Nana: Squee!
Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!
Nana: SQUEE!
5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?
Group: Good day sir!
McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.
Group: Yes sir.
McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!
Yas: ?!
Group: Sir!
Yas: What? What are you doing here?
Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!
Doom: Those must be....
Paul: The rest of the Corps!
Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!
YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!
Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.
Ha Siacia: Phew....
Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)

END


[Somewhere dee within the Walls]

Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!
Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]


[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.
G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!
G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!
G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!
G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!
Katra: Go go go!
G1: It's you!
Katra: Chaaaarge!
G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!
Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!
G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!
Ktr: Gramps!
Tr: It is time. Let's go!

[The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!
KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!
KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!
Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!
KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!
Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!
KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!
Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!
KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!
Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling.

[Battle]

Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!!
KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!
Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!
Dora: Kuaaak!
Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!
TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!
Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!
Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...
Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...
Cha: Toro!
Battlefield, outside the Walls.
Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?
Doom: Uhh....
Kel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.
Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking!
Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]
Intern-chan: Something's not right!
Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?
Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?
Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?
2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!
Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!
Yas: Keuk!
P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!
Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.
Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing!

[Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!
High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.
Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

Adio: Because he's a man of culture
High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)
Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!
Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!
Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!
Nana: Squee!
Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!
Nana: SQUEE!
5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?
Group: Good day sir!
McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.
Group: Yes sir.
McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!
Yas: ?!
Group: Sir!
Yas: What? What are you doing here?
Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!
Doom: Those must be....
Paul: The rest of the Corps!
Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!
YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!
Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.
Ha Siacia: Phew....
Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)

END
I like your better
 

projectX

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
284
Reaction score
218
Age
37
Country
Bulgaria
How do you think will react 10 great families hight rankers in Zahard army when they learn who Baam heritage really is?That V and Arlene should be 2 family heads and Zahard wanted 12 but not 10 great family heads?Do you think they will be scared from Baam potential?
 

Jedikos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
512
Reaction score
845
Age
26
Country
Ghana
How do you think will react 10 great families hight rankers in Zahard army when they learn who Baam heritage really is?That V and Arlene should be 2 family heads and Zahard wanted 12 but not 10 great family heads?Do you think they will be scared from Baam potential?
That info won't be going around much since Baam does not like bragging. He is an Irregular, that should be enough, or wait till they learn of the prophecies, how helpless they will feel or the fact that he also has the backing of the real God outside the Tower. Him being the son of two irregulars is going to be least of their problems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

[Somewhere dee within the Walls]
Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!

Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]

[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.

G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!

G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!

G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!

G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!

Katra: Go go go!

G1: It's you!

Katra: Chaaaarge!

G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!

Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!

G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!

Ktr: Gramps!

Tr: It is time. Let's go! [The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!

KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!

KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!

Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!

KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!

Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!

KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!

Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!

KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!

Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling. [Battle] Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!! KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!

Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!

Dora: Kuaaak!

Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!

TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!

Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!

Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...

Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...

Cha: Toro!

Battlefield, outside the Walls.

Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?

Doom: Uhh....

Khel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.

Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking! Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]

Intern-chan: Something's not right!

Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?

Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?

Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?

2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!

Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!

Yas: Keuk!

P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!

Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.

Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing! [Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!

High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.

Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)

Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!

Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!

Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!

Nana: Squee!

Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!

Nana: SQUEE!


5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?

Group: Good day sir!

McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.

Group: Yes sir. McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!

Yas: ?!

Group: Sir!

Yas: What? What are you doing here?

Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!

Doom: Those must be....

Paul: The rest of the Corps!

Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!

YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!

Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.

Ha Siacia: Phew....

Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)
So the twist in Toro's ability to awaken Cha is that his life force(Ranker privileges) are put in an amulet that will be able to wake Cha? No wonder he looks so old. Dying huh, whose situation is better? Canne or Toro?


It seems stories about great future and destiny can influence such powerful Rankers after all, Cha siding with Baam without seeing him is great, perhaps now we have someone that can make Kallavan look like a weakling.

(And the hints on Baam starting a war mean that Zahard is about to lose two squadron commanders?That should be something new in the Tower.)

Anyway the Zahard lookalike should come preach to FUG, they have need of repentance.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
It seems stories about great future and destiny can influence such powerful Rankers after all, Cha siding with Baam without seeing him is great, perhaps now we have someone that can make Kallavan look like a weakling.
I mean, alternatively he could actually sack up and handle his own business for once, and not hide behind other people.
 

Jedikos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
512
Reaction score
845
Age
26
Country
Ghana
I mean, alternatively he could actually sack up and handle his own business for once, and not hide behind other people.
Yes, I've been hoping for that for years, however the author is of a different mind.

Wonder when Baam will start protecting the high Rankers instead, seems too much to ask for, considering he can't even take the reins of his own life.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to admit I have a lot trouble relating to the desire to see Baam be able to nuke a high ranker like Kallavan.

You do realize if he were to do that the consiquece would be every fight after that would need to be against people stronger than Kallavan to have any kind of dramatic tension to it. We're not even halfway up the Tower. If he were to do that he's probably have to bail on his entire supporting cast just because they will have been power-creeped into irrelevancy.

Just having him be able to put up a fight against rankers is already pushing things to the absolute limit. If SIU were to take things far beyond even that a lot of fundemental parts of the series would start to break.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I have to admit I have a lot trouble relating to the desire to see Baam be able to nuke a high ranker like Kallavan.

You do realize if he were to do that the consiquece would be every fight after that would need to be against people stronger than Kallavan to have any kind of dramatic tension to it. We're not even halfway up the Tower. If he were to do that he's probably have to bail on his entire supporting cast just because they will have been power-creeped into irrelevancy.
If you gave me a dime for every time I've ever cared about either of these, then I would have zero dimes. We all have our own tastes.
 

Prince of the RL District

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
703
Reaction score
1,696
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I have to admit I have a lot trouble relating to the desire to see Baam be able to nuke a high ranker like Kallavan.

You do realize if he were to do that the consiquece would be every fight after that would need to be against people stronger than Kallavan to have any kind of dramatic tension to it. We're not even halfway up the Tower. If he were to do that he's probably have to bail on his entire supporting cast just because they will have been power-creeped into irrelevancy.

Just having him be able to put up a fight against rankers is already pushing things to the absolute limit. If SIU were to take things far beyond even that a lot of fundemental parts of the series would start to break.
U just spoke my mind dude.
Dunno why some people want baam to beat kallavan's ass at this early point of the story. U can just go watch opm if u want overpowered characters Lolnoping everyone and everything making the story look like crap.
 

paulbee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
1,500
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Originally Arlene's prophesy only had to do with the thorn, in other words, the Thorn was a power sufficient to kill the immortal Zahard, who is the erstwhile most powerful entity / non-administrator in the tower. Then came the (currently) less than useful Blue Demon/thryssa followed by the useful Red Thryssa (which gave Bam administrator-like abilities, potentially, although it isn't being used that way by him as yet.

I wonder if SIU is quite done overpowering Bam yet, although he's also sabotaging all that power. Not that I am complaining too much since I like over-powered heroes. With the princess arc coming, and many many more chapters to go, SIU is gonna have to keep sabotaging Bam's power ups, or invent more limitations to keep the story going. I am just not convinced that Bam is still physically weaker/less durable than a lot of the Rankers we've seen so far. Or could it be that even Rankers would wither under the strain of using the Thorn?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you gave me a dime for every time I've ever cared about either of these, then I would have zero dimes. We all have our own tastes.
I know you feel that way but part of me thinks if you got what your asking for you'd be so bored with the result of that wish.

Maybe, I'm wrong though. As you quite correctly said. We all have our own tastes.

U just spoke my mind dude.
Dunno why some people want baam to beat kallavan's ass at this early point of the story. U can just go watch opm if u want overpowered characters Lolnoping everyone and everything making the story look like crap.
I mean, I get the desire to see our protagonist succeed and look powerful. We're rooting for him so of course we'd want that. But I've been down this road so many times. If we're given too much too soon all the emotion and story telling depth just dies because there is nothing left to sustain it.

I'm personally much less interested in how "strong" Baam is than how much "growth" he experiences as a character.

Like my take on what I'm reading in the spoilers is that Baam is being given less and less reason to fight Kallavan. Reuniting Cha and Dowon and doing what he can to help confront the Kitty Commander. Kallavan is sort of unimportant in all this. He doesn't even know where Jinsung is. There is real oppurtunity for character growth there if he were to ask himself the question "Hey, why am I so obsessed with fighting this guy?". That to me would be much more satisfying that any fight could be. At least to me.
 
Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
So the entire 5th squadron is needed to take down Cha. Cha who has been sleeping before Doom or Yama’s existence.
Wow and I thought Yama was actually strong, this is just sad. And please don’t give me the tired excuse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have to admit I have a lot trouble relating to the desire to see Baam be able to nuke a high ranker like Kallavan.

You do realize if he were to do that the consiquece would be every fight after that would need to be against people stronger than Kallavan to have any kind of dramatic tension to it. We're not even halfway up the Tower. If he were to do that he's probably have to bail on his entire supporting cast just because they will have been power-creeped into irrelevancy.

Just having him be able to put up a fight against rankers is already pushing things to the absolute limit. If SIU were to take things far beyond even that a lot of fundemental parts of the series would start to break.
Not entirely true SIU can still keep it interesting by mixing in floor/admin test to face his enemies, like when he faced off against Data Jahad and White.

And this is season 3 Kallavan is just the beginning, the story needs to move on
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have to admit I have a lot trouble relating to the desire to see Baam be able to nuke a high ranker like Kallavan.

You do realize if he were to do that the consiquece would be every fight after that would need to be against people stronger than Kallavan to have any kind of dramatic tension to it. We're not even halfway up the Tower. If he were to do that he's probably have to bail on his entire supporting cast just because they will have been power-creeped into irrelevancy.

Just having him be able to put up a fight against rankers is already pushing things to the absolute limit. If SIU were to take things far beyond even that a lot of fundemental parts of the series would start to break.
I think Squadron Commander level is like Bleach's Soul Society's Captain level: a natural disaster that people below them cannot Hope to Control, only at best save themselves from It. Division Commanders on the other hand seem like Bleach's Second in comand, Fuku-taichou, people that can survive against their bosses' Power, but wouldn't Win a fight in any way against them. Yama and Evankhell seem to be in between those two ranks, being Very little below Squad Commander but enough to be put in a pinch and not the opposite.

Bam with Khun's flame, Shinworyu, Ring + Orb, Mimesis and Thorn ignition would certainly reach a better result than current White versus Kallavan, imo. But as White Said, not yet good enough to beat him. AND, that isn't a buff Bam could use all the time. That's a temporary buff, Just as Khun's.

So although Bam could eventually reach a very rare Power level, that should be like Yama's final transformation: an intermitent buff that requires rational use. Expendable bullets he can't shoot at Will (for bosses only). And there's the issue of a Hard Counter: Yasurach is Yamma's, Bam's Thryssa is, like he said himself, the best way to fight Kallavan. He would be Fighting from a higher ground, which means his partial victory wouldn't put him really above Advanced Rankers on a daily basis.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I think Squadron Commander level is like Bleach's Soul Society's Captain level: a natural disaster that people below them cannot Hope to Control, only at best save themselves from It. Division Commanders on the other hand seem like Bleach's Second in comand, Fuku-taichou, people that can survive against their bosses' Power, but wouldn't Win a fight in any way against them. Yama and Evankhell seem to be in between those two ranks, being Very little below Squad Commander but enough to be put in a pinch and not the opposite.
While I never read Bleach too closely, I seem to recall Ichigo winning fights against a few of the Captains early on in the series.
 

Jedikos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
512
Reaction score
845
Age
26
Country
Ghana
This matter between Baam and Kallavan is personal, both obsessed with each other, the showdown should happen before Kal loses his relevance in the story. So yh up until now, Baam has NOT really declared war on Jahad's army, and that is what it seems the arc is leading to, something that Baam will do which there is no going back on. Anything short of killing a squadron commander, even if former, will not start a war. Jahad and the FHs want chaos and they shall have it in full measure.

Anyway, doesn't it look like Cha thinks all people present are Zahard's minions?
 

Sakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,698
Country
Sweden
Cha is about to nuke the whole place with that kamehameha O.O
 
Top