Games Mafia Game 77 - Persona 5 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Day 1:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 1:
Priority 1:
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block lambu >>>>coin flip>>> fail, lambu goes first
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> blocks Seraph>>>success
Priority 2:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>Investigates Taku >>>get Innocent
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> :isay
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect Gry>>> fails (oof)
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protects Taku
Law/Mafia Detective (investigating)>>>> gnut >>>gets noble
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>> hide behind lawl >>> success! :ninja
Priority 3:
Gry/Pirate >>>>> Steal DD role >>> coin flip >>> success in stealing DD role
Gajeel/Kamikaze Bomb >>>> kills Taku with him >>>fail because Doc protection >>>explode alone (F) :laser
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>> kills Gry >>> success! :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> law >>> success!


Day 2:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 2:
Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>>marma
Priority 2:
Takuan/Spy >>>>>> uses card becomes spy >>>> spy on marma>>>no result
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates demon>>>>get blocked
Lawl/M.Det(illusion) >>>>>> investigates demon >>> fails :moshin
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> investigate gajeel >>> gets nothing
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect daws
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect taku
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>>panda :ninja
Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>uses emperor card >>> kill holt :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> panda

Day 3:

Gnut/noble >>>>>seraph

Night 3:
Priority 0:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates daws and uses magician card >>>> success!

Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> block seraph and use hermit card on sera
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block marma
Priority 2:
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect lambu >>>>fail

Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>> kill marma :guns

Emperor Card
1. gnut (get it N1)
2. SonofDaws(get it N1 and uses it N2)

The Fool Card
MarmaladeSky (becomes magician N3 and use it the same night)

The Hermit
Lambu(gets it N3 and uses it on sera the same night)

The High Priestess
Takuan (get it D2 and uses it N2)




Gajeel was originally set to explode night 2
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
well w ewill figure it this night for sure wtf happened prev night
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
seraph doctor, daws passive and im vengeful. Anyone else claimed a role?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
So since i got the High Priestess, next night i can use my role + one spying ability, right? My role isn't replaced for the night?
Cause if that's the former, then i'll have two roles so i'll be a pretty good target for, say, a doc (please save me)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Copy Panda there's one thing though. Assuming there are 2 killing parties, it will add up with Seraph being insane. If party 1 took out Gajeel, and party 2 tried to take out Taku, Seraph insane killing Gry makes sense.

@SonOfDaws what do you think of this?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@MarmaladeSky I might have missed it but did you claim or reveal anything to us already? Remind me again if you did please. :hi
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Daws said passive and we already established there are a lot of bombs here, usually people who claim passive are mafia though.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Daws said passive and we already established there are a lot of bombs here, usually people who claim passive are mafia though.
That would include you too DD,not only did you claim Passive you also claimed the same role as Gry. Which is also a Mafia play,not a good one,but it is.

I really doubt that we have that many same roles in this game,this whole thing feels like a perfect cover for Mafias to just blend in with to be honest.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Copy Panda there's one thing though. Assuming there are 2 killing parties, it will add up with Seraph being insane. If party 1 took out Gajeel, and party 2 tried to take out Taku, Seraph insane killing Gry makes sense.

@SonOfDaws what do you think of this?
That's a good point, but do we really have two killing parties in such a small game @.@

Daws said passive and we already established there are a lot of bombs here, usually people who claim passive are mafia though.
In you and Gry we have 2 VT's .-. Who claimed bomb..

That would include you too DD,not only did you claim Passive you also claimed the same role as Gry. Which is also a Mafia play,not a good one,but it is.

I really doubt that we have that many same roles in this game,this whole thing feels like a perfect cover for Mafias to just blend in with to be honest.
So you think DD is lying?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That's a good point, but do we really have two killing parties in such a small game @.@
What alternative explanation do you have? Also, you haven't said something about yourself I think...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
What alternative explanation do you have? Also, you haven't said something about yourself I think...
Active role, maybe I'll reveal tomorrow. It would be interesting if I could do sth with it but I doubt the utility of it.

Uh well the alternate explanation is there is no second killing party and nacho himself kamekaze'd. He's willing to act on an opportunity, take risks and all that. What is more likely? 2 killing parties and 2 VT? Or one killing party and one bomb attempting to kill our taku?

Who targeted Taku again?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
If i recall correctly, Holt and Marma both claimed to have targetted me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I take it everyone knows what I am...so use me as something to prove your sanity(probably will be targeted tho this nite)

If you need proof I'm happy to oblige.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Copy Panda I do doubt DDs claims,yes,i just feel like it is pretty convient for him to come out claiming Vengeful Townie(A rather useless Role unless he is lynched-) right after he hears of the news that Gry has died at night and was a VT. I also can't really make sense of 2 VTs in the overall game setup,i think it would be the first time that i see 2 VTs in a game. I haven't played as many as some of you guys,but still,it sticks out to me. I also was a bit confused by him just randomly Votekilling me earlier today right after i made my reveal.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Copy Panda I do doubt DDs claims,yes,i just feel like it is pretty convient for him to come out claiming Vengeful Townie(A rather useless Role unless he is lynched-) right after he hears of the news that Gry has died at night and was a VT. I also can't really make sense of 2 VTs in the overall game setup,i think it would be the first time that i see 2 VTs in a game. I haven't played as many as some of you guys,but still,it sticks out to me. I also was a bit confused by him just randomly Votekilling me earlier today right after i made my reveal.
Not to defend me...but alot of the cards are vote conditioned(why I didn't question him)
Plus the fact it's pretty suicidal to claim that right after one died...especially if he's scum.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
In both groups, the further down you're listed, the more suspcious or vote-worthy I think the player is

Innocent or omo-tier play, probably innocent
Gnut and Takuchi cluster so far so brevity sake I'll stop considering too suspect, the further down they are, the more suspect I think someone is.

goodboy_lawlett (???)
Voted Lambon twice now. But tbh Hyung-nim can't be mafia

gnut
Got the first emperor card. Claims his role can be proven upon requests if the hosts are around. We can do so later.

Holt (targeted Takuchi)
Holt's posting I think is typical? Pressing, makes sound arguments, all that good stuff. I think he good. Perhaps he's a pirate?

Takuan (High Priestess card: got targeted for a kill AND was saved), targeted Lambon
Takuchi got a high priestess card, which means he was targeted by a killing jutsu but also saved by another player. Holt also targeted Taku, and claims he is innocent.

MarmaladeSky (targeted Takuchi)
Takuchi's saving grace? Feasible, all lines up. For today. I'm keeping you in the holes windmill chan

Lambu (was targeted by Takuchi)
Doesn't care about hyung voting for him. Day 1 behaviour especially was spicy. Taku triggered his PTSD. Didn't claim anything role related so far me thinks.


Aigoo
Had particularly strong thoughts on how the Gajeel vs GrySun thing went down, have made dubious claims, weird mistakes or given statements with bad vibes

DigitalDude (claims VT)
Mans claims Vengeful Townie when my eternal rival died so. The way he did so strike me as honest, but the claim I don't think holds. I briefly considered maybe Gry stole his role but with Holt's claim I'm more inclined he's the pirate, so DD stays in the suspect ties.

Demonspeed (targeted Hyung)
Demon has been playing a bit weird lol. He asked who the bomb was and then immediately answered the question? I can't put my finger on it but his posting doesn't feel authentic. Like Holt and Marma, he hasn't said what kind of action he has used.

Seraph (targeted Gry, killed him?)
Claims Insane Doctor. Seemed eager to take credit for the death on Gry. He assumed he was sane, which is strange considering he's a veteran player by now. Seems fishy.

SonOfDaws (claims passive)
Has less posts than the hosts. Has contributed towards developing a theory on last nights ongoings and revealed he received the second empress card, but other than that nothing. Claims passive.


Between everyone above, I strongly believe there are 3~4 mafia and given the eagerness of the hosts, perhaps a non-killing TP. For now, votekill Daws

As for myself, tomorrow Ill give my role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I basically don't trust the contributions of the bottom half of that list
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top