- Joined
- Feb 25, 2010
- Messages
- 3,380
- Reaction score
- 2,195
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think there's more than one way tô interpret It. Kallavan didn't let his squadron fight Jinsung and stepped himself tô fight him cuz they wouldnt be able too. Yasratcha did the same with Yama, as soon as he snifed Yama he got in action and he has some innate advantage against him.So the entire 5th squadron is needed to take down Cha. Cha who has been sleeping before Doom or Yama’s existence.
Wow and I thought Yama was actually strong, this is just sad. And please don’t give me the tired excuse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Yama would Very much preffer tô deal with the squadron than yasratcha himself. Im Not arguing that Yama is stronger than Cha and I dont believe he is... Only that the resto of the squadron showing up now can bê take both ways.
What I found interesting about Paul/Doom interaction is that Paul seems tô have no Idea about Doom's mind control Power with the fang.