Games Mafia Game 77 - Persona 5 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Day 1:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 1:
Priority 1:
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block lambu >>>>coin flip>>> fail, lambu goes first
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> blocks Seraph>>>success
Priority 2:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>Investigates Taku >>>get Innocent
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> :isay
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect Gry>>> fails (oof)
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protects Taku
Law/Mafia Detective (investigating)>>>> gnut >>>gets noble
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>> hide behind lawl >>> success! :ninja
Priority 3:
Gry/Pirate >>>>> Steal DD role >>> coin flip >>> success in stealing DD role
Gajeel/Kamikaze Bomb >>>> kills Taku with him >>>fail because Doc protection >>>explode alone (F) :laser
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>> kills Gry >>> success! :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> law >>> success!


Day 2:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 2:
Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>>marma
Priority 2:
Takuan/Spy >>>>>> uses card becomes spy >>>> spy on marma>>>no result
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates demon>>>>get blocked
Lawl/M.Det(illusion) >>>>>> investigates demon >>> fails :moshin
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> investigate gajeel >>> gets nothing
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect daws
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect taku
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>>panda :ninja
Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>uses emperor card >>> kill holt :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> panda

Day 3:

Gnut/noble >>>>>seraph

Night 3:
Priority 0:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates daws and uses magician card >>>> success!

Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> block seraph and use hermit card on sera
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block marma
Priority 2:
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect lambu >>>>fail

Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>> kill marma :guns

Emperor Card
1. gnut (get it N1)
2. SonofDaws(get it N1 and uses it N2)

The Fool Card
MarmaladeSky (becomes magician N3 and use it the same night)

The Hermit
Lambu(gets it N3 and uses it on sera the same night)

The High Priestess
Takuan (get it D2 and uses it N2)




Gajeel was originally set to explode night 2
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
How did he slip? I missed something :grumble

Anyway... Back to my inner thoughts.
I can't see a second Prostitute in the game, plus it can only be Panda and Daws at this point, or do i miss someone?
In my eyes this is an Escort, who blocked either Marm or me; and tbh, i think the Mafia blocked me since i had a spying ability.
Plus, last phase i was all proud saying "i'll get 2 actions, yay!", maybe Mafia feared these 2 actions from me, with me being protected by a doc most likely, so they targetted someone else with their kill and targetted me with the Escort. That's the most plausible scenario to me.

In that sense, Marm would be lying. If i got blocked, she wasn't. Unless there is an Escort and TWO Prostitutes?! No way.
Marm knowing i'd be blocked by her/her escort, would just pretend to have been blocked herself which explains my lack of result.
I could be completely wrong, but right now i'm really growing suspicious towards Marm.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
so Greg blindly pirated random target on night 1? is that what you saying?
Just like you blindly investigated him and managed to come out clean this DP without revealing anything before? Yes. It's possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how can he target 2 people at the same night
BK.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I said I targetted demon indeed, never said I got a result though ;)
That's what i'm saying. You having no result on Demon means you got blocked; which i doubt. I believe Mafia blocked me, not you.
Then again, maybe i'm wrong. I might be putting myself on a pedestal with the card i got, but yeah, why would the mafia block you instead of me when i claimed to have got the High Priestess card?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I said I targetted demon indeed, never said I got a result though ;)
You did say:
(and yes this is a claim @Seraph)

I was but I'm afraid this nightphase was kind of unlucky for me.
The first night Takuan was the one I targetted, he came out innocent. Demon was the one I targetted last night, I think I got blocked or something though as I have no results. Make of this what you want
So Taku isn't off the mark just yet,he did say you got no results on Demon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Just like you blindly investigated him and managed to come out clean this DP without revealing anything before? Yes. It's possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
are you seriously comparing a detective action to a pirate action?!?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

YOU DO REALIZE BK INVITES 3 PEOPLE RIGHT?! EKUSUDI
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If this isnt a slip i dont know what is :frankerz :biblethump
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That's what i'm saying. You having no result on Demon means you got blocked; which i doubt. I believe Mafia blocked me, not you.
Then again, maybe i'm wrong. I might be putting myself on a pedestal with the card i got, but yeah, why would the mafia block you instead of me when i claimed to have got the High Priestess card?
I don't know either Taku, I'm just telling you what I know and what I did. So that we can figure out what happened exactly. I believe you if you say you think you got blocked. I'm just telling you I think I also got blocked 😂 Which - in my eyes - would mean there is another blocking party out there (and yes, I do get the point of "it's a very small game, might not be tht plausible").

Exactly why I want to hear more from players who haven't claimed anything yet.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't know either Taku, I'm just telling you what I know and what I did. So that we can figure out what happened exactly. I believe you if you say you think you got blocked. I'm just telling you I think I also got blocked 😂 Which - in my eyes - would mean there is another blocking party out there (and yes, I do get the point of "it's a very small game, might not be tht plausible").

Exactly why I want to hear more from players who haven't claimed anything yet.
That's also why i mass quoted the people who didn't say anything yet... I wanted to hear from them. :s
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@SonOfDaws Whatever your role is,if you're Town,this could be your big moment. :verily
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is hilarious :lmao

votelock Demon
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votelock Demonspeed
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
5 more locks cmon i wanna his end before falling asleep
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And Greg could possibly be Mafia Pirate who stole DD's ability. It would explain why he was against his lynch yesterday. I don't remember him giving hints before D2. DD claimed VT D2 and very early, most likely to protect himself but was revealed Vanilla Townie after death. Greg hinted after that and it

If Greg stole his ability N1 it would make perfect sense. I got a penalty vote and these two + Takuan vote me immediately. I don't get why someone like Greg would instantly trust lawl just like that when he played with him more than me.



It's a gamble if he is Town, not if he is Mafia. He was Town in the game I mentioned. If he is Mafia, he doesn't lose much, or maybe he loses nothing at all. Only Town died so far, it's a small game. My death might be just what they needed. I targeted Panda and Son last night.
This is so funny...I stole his role lol
But for two days no anonymous votes xD
You really think DD of all people wouldn't use an extra vote...come on Cal,my dawg votes on his 1st post of every game damn near:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess for 2 boring days we get a hilarious third one
Bruv...im also skeptical of pan-chwan.
Why would Gaj blow himself up without taking someone down with him...idk,sound like bullshit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If i was him...i would've checked gry to clear up the seraph claim:catshrug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top