Games Mafia Game 77 - Persona 5 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Day 1:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 1:
Priority 1:
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block lambu >>>>coin flip>>> fail, lambu goes first
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> blocks Seraph>>>success
Priority 2:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>Investigates Taku >>>get Innocent
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> :isay
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect Gry>>> fails (oof)
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protects Taku
Law/Mafia Detective (investigating)>>>> gnut >>>gets noble
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>> hide behind lawl >>> success! :ninja
Priority 3:
Gry/Pirate >>>>> Steal DD role >>> coin flip >>> success in stealing DD role
Gajeel/Kamikaze Bomb >>>> kills Taku with him >>>fail because Doc protection >>>explode alone (F) :laser
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>> kills Gry >>> success! :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> law >>> success!


Day 2:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 2:
Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>>marma
Priority 2:
Takuan/Spy >>>>>> uses card becomes spy >>>> spy on marma>>>no result
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates demon>>>>get blocked
Lawl/M.Det(illusion) >>>>>> investigates demon >>> fails :moshin
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> investigate gajeel >>> gets nothing
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect daws
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect taku
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>>panda :ninja
Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>uses emperor card >>> kill holt :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> panda

Day 3:

Gnut/noble >>>>>seraph

Night 3:
Priority 0:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates daws and uses magician card >>>> success!

Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> block seraph and use hermit card on sera
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block marma
Priority 2:
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect lambu >>>>fail

Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>> kill marma :guns

Emperor Card
1. gnut (get it N1)
2. SonofDaws(get it N1 and uses it N2)

The Fool Card
MarmaladeSky (becomes magician N3 and use it the same night)

The Hermit
Lambu(gets it N3 and uses it on sera the same night)

The High Priestess
Takuan (get it D2 and uses it N2)




Gajeel was originally set to explode night 2
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't see how lawl can be certain of his death next phase when there are apparently Docs around, and certain other cards with special effects unless he is certain that there will be a Strongman for him next phase or something.

And I know that Dets should be discreet in the early phases, but I don't remember lawl giving even a single hint, vague or not. D3 he comes and reveals two very convenient results and you guys jump on it because of all these Townie deaths. It's way too easy.

Lawl already gambled like that before in the Harry Potter game and paid for it(I was Mafia back then but still).
Makes little sense to gamble like that when mafia is so far ahead. Even if he did, you could still defend yourself by revealing your role. I actually would like everyone to reveal, we can't afford to lose any more member now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@MarmaladeSky Didn't you want to claim or show us more? :grumble

@Takuan You too,you were planning to reveal some result of yours as well.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeh honestly people should just reveal at this point if we want to win that is
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Elusia @Asako What happens first, a Mafia Killing Action or a failed Doc protection? Asking for a friend. :emobirb
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So it could only have been like this now:

Gry died because of my protection while the N1 target of the Mafia did not die due to them having been blocked by a Prostitute from us. Making my being insane Possible since Daws survived and Gry died. Was I sane and Gry the Mafia N1 target he had survived. That's the only possibility i can think of left that makes my being insane legit. No way the Mafia did not go for a Night kill on the first night after all,they had to be blocked. Meaning one of us is a Prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Surprised though that Gajeel acted like nothing happened after the Night he supposedly set himself on fire and died...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

without killing anyone else i might add.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
And Greg could possibly be Mafia Pirate who stole DD's ability. It would explain why he was against his lynch yesterday. I don't remember him giving hints before D2. DD claimed VT D2 and very early, most likely to protect himself but was revealed Vanilla Townie after death. Greg hinted after that and it

If Greg stole his ability N1 it would make perfect sense. I got a penalty vote and these two + Takuan vote me immediately. I don't get why someone like Greg would instantly trust lawl just like that when he played with him more than me.

Makes little sense to gamble like that when mafia is so far ahead. Even if he did, you could still defend yourself by revealing your role. I actually would like everyone to reveal, we can't afford to lose any more member now.
It's a gamble if he is Town, not if he is Mafia. He was Town in the game I mentioned. If he is Mafia, he doesn't lose much, or maybe he loses nothing at all. Only Town died so far, it's a small game. My death might be just what they needed. I targeted Panda and Son last night.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
what point is that exactly?
The point being that Gnut being a politician ensures you are telling the truth. Does it add up? Yes. Doesn't mean it still couldn't be a lucky lie. I personally would rather try see things from more than one side, I honestly really dislike just jumping to conclusions like that, that's all.
I'm not saying your claim is impossible or that you must be scum, it just feels weird especially given the fact that we appearantly have the same role. Sue me for being a bit hesitant.
(and yes this is a claim @Seraph)
@MarmaladeSky Didn't you want to claim or show us more? :grumble
I was but I'm afraid this nightphase was kind of unlucky for me.
The first night Takuan was the one I targetted, he came out innocent. Demon was the one I targetted last night, I think I got blocked or something though as I have no results. Make of this what you want
(@Takuan this also answers your questions I hope)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

“The point being that Gnut being a politician ensures you are telling the truth” I meant that it doesn’t ensure that, freaking typos😂
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh boy....So...:grumble

If Demon's guess is true then Lawl and Greg played us.

Then again...

If they did not then Demon and Marma are playing us right now.

However...

Gajeel blowing himself up,not targetting anyone and then strolling into the Thread casually like nothing happened despite the fact that he should've known that he's "Dead" and would not get to see another morning gives the possibility of Panda trying to play us.

So,no matter which way i look at these recent developments and likelihoods,i only know we're being played by someone.

Boy...am i glad i did not lock my vote earlier. :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
so Greg blindly pirated random target on night 1? is that what you saying?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright my turn to reveal.

I am a Prostitute.

First night, i banged Lambu. When i woke up, i had obtained the High Priestess card, which made me suspicious of Lambu;i thought he could have tried to killed me and i prevented the kill.
But Holt came out saying i was innocent, which i understood as him being a doc and saving me.

Second night, i only had a spy ability. I targetted Marma, and got no result. She then said that she had targetted Demon.
But now she claims det and says she got no result on Demon...

So either Marma got blocked by a Prostitute, which would make 2 Prostitute in this small game;
Or she got blocked by an Escort (both of these cases explain why i didn't get a result from spying her);
OR, i was the one getting blocked, and Marma is lying. Cause if we assume there's an Escort in the game, she could just be the Escort, targetted me last night and pretends to have been blocked herself.

Anyway, i wanted to learn from others especially Lambu, but i lost patience... <_>
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
The point being that Gnut being a politician ensures you are telling the truth. Does it add up? Yes. Doesn't mean it still couldn't be a lucky lie. I personally would rather try see things from more than one side, I honestly really dislike just jumping to conclusions like that, that's all.
I'm not saying your claim is impossible or that you must be scum, it just feels weird especially given the fact that we appearantly have the same role. Sue me for being a bit hesitant.
But marm, why do I have to put myself in the spotlight if i am a part of the winning mafia team? it literally makes no sense, i am once again doing it so town has a chance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

. I targeted Panda and Son last night.
wot?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

guys he slipped :frankerz
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Heat rising on Marma then it seems,nice reveal Taku!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
just lock so we dont go through 20hrs of waiting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu @SonOfDaws reveal plz ffs

panda is prolly a mortician from his reveals
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Alright my turn to reveal.

I am a Prostitute.

First night, i banged Lambu. When i woke up, i had obtained the High Priestess card, which made me suspicious of Lambu;i thought he could have tried to killed me and i prevented the kill.
But Holt came out saying i was innocent, which i understood as him being a doc and saving me.

Second night, i only had a spy ability. I targetted Marma, and got no result. She then said that she had targetted Demon.
But now she claims det and says she got no result on Demon...

So either Marma got blocked by a Prostitute, which would make 2 Prostitute in this small game;
Or she got blocked by an Escort (both of these cases explain why i didn't get a result from spying her);
OR, i was the one getting blocked, and Marma is lying. Cause if we assume there's an Escort in the game, she could just be the Escort, targetted me last night and pretends to have been blocked herself.

Anyway, i wanted to learn from others especially Lambu, but i lost patience... <_>
I said I targetted demon indeed, never said I got a result though ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top