I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Omg...im so fucking sorry @Seraph and @Takuan ....when I posted I would be back in 3hrs....I was headed to the bank and when I got back to work I had to jump right back on the clock.
Im so sorry guys...I feel like a real shitheel....
Omg...im so fucking sorry @Seraph and @Takuan ....when I posted I would be back in 3hrs....I was headed to the bank and when I got back to work I had to jump right back on the clock.
Im so sorry guys...I feel like a real shitheel....
Well played mafia chans. Not only was hyung nim mafia but he fucking killed demon and took me as collateral. The good ol'
Thank you asa chan and elusoa for hosting, the set up was interesting and everything proceeded well. The cards were a bit superfluous but it's better to have underwhelming (not as in 'bad' but not 'prevalent') mechanic than domineering one. So v good job on that. Avas, comics and general despair levels were all on point. Twas a nice experience. And also I guessed Daws and Lambu were the mafia
Why these people going to signup for mafia bot and then disappear. w.in
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I’m off the 6th -12th of February, so I know there’s no possible way for me to play the next week for that poll. The next time would be able to play would be 20-26th.
First Singularity ~~ Speedgame IV
January 26, 2020
A singularity has appeared in the Mafia Forum, sustained by one of King Solomon’s Holy Grails. The mafia section now expands outward, eating the other sections. If continued, the fate of the site will perish from the irregularity.
Da Vinci - faced with the Incineration of Mangahelpers in April - doesn’t have time for this random singularity. She summons a handful of servants to protect the site in a Fast Mafia Grail Game. The catch.... the servants are no longer themselves. When Rayshifting, servants can only merged with the local site moderators to enter the game. However, they aren’t alone. Moderators from MAL have been summoned by the Grail and are hidden among the group. Their plan is to wipe out all manga and rebuild an anime only site.
As a Blue or Green star servant, you must win the grail, fix the singularity, kick the MAL users, and ensure everyone is prepared for the second singularity - The last era which mangahelpers exists.
Date: January 26, 2020
Type: Speedgame
Start Time: my American Central Time @ 11
Will there be candy ?
Only after the game ^^
Host: Da Vinci + xi0 (me)
Technically Takuan is shadowing and will be Sherlock + goldb
MangaServants 1. Lambu
2. GajeelNashi
3. Grysun
4. digitaldude
5. Holt
6. Lady P
7. Kato