I get that your hyped dude, and fair enough you're fav character got some cool new feats, but this is going overboard.
Fam you're arguing against canon, canon info from Irene herself at that:
Wendy was using 1% of Irene's power when DF Nebel was battering her.
Then when Irene used her Magic on Nebel, it one-shot him. Considering Wendy said it "was too great" and it used up all of Irene's residual power, I'm going to make a safe guess and say it was more than 1%.
I'll address this below.
We have no idea how much MP Irene was restricted to, and that 1% is something I've addressed above.
I'm gonna fix that scaling:
Human Irene >>>>> Residual of Irene's MP > Wendy Belserion
Since Wendy Belserion
is Wendy using 1% of her MP.
We have no idea how much weaker Irene's residual power is compared to her human form. Weaker? For sure, but this >>>> could be complete hyperbole, neither of us know.
Dude, hold the hell up here.
Alvarez Erza is not in Alvarez Laxus' league in any area except durability/endurance.
Alvarez Erza got beat by Ajeel (though he was obvs a bad match up for her) and fucking Neinhart (no excuses here, the Historias wrecked her and Neinhart didn't even bother attacking her). Meanwhile Alvarez Laxus was hyped to kill Ajeel with a nameless nuke (by August, a character who has no reason to lie) and killed Wahl the second his Magic could actually affect him. And despite having a worse match up than Erza, since Wahl was outright immune to Laxus' Magic for pretty much the whole of their fight, Laxus was dominating him. And that was a terminally ill Laxus who was having fits.
Alvarez Laxus > Alvarez Erza, its not debatable at all.
1) Nebel hadn't fully Dragonised
2) Nebel was a weakling anyway, even his Dragonised hits couldn't put down Wendy (quick reminder: Kyria one-shotted her with a Roar)
3) Irene uses Dragon Slaying Magic, why the hell should I be impressed that she put down a half-Dragon Nebel?
Considering Human Irene hasn't one-shotted anyone I'm doubting that.
Erza with a Dragon Seal damaged her so badly she reverted back to human form, a Dragon Slayer as fast and powerful as Laxus would stomp her.
In MP yes, all other feats fall in Laxus' favour.
Show me panels of her doing this to people that can actually one-shot Wendy and can move fast, then we'll talk.
Against most of them? Yeah.
Against the likes of DF Natsu, Laxus and any high tier FT Mage that gets enchanted with DS Magic? Not IMO.