Switching the subject (mostly because I don't want another rape culture debate), what're the non-veteran creators (one-shots, failed series, what have you) that you want to see in Jump over the next year?
Moue-Ole Golazo. Hope he serializes Galaxy Gangs. Regardless, he's my favorite Jump mangaka yet to have a hit.
Utsumi- Ultra Battle Satellite. Felt like Togashi without needing to think. So much fun.
Osuka- Golem Hearts- I literally do not understand the hate. So fun and whimsical. Plus it did the adopted father who later dies protecting his son thing far better than Samurai 8.
Kimura- U19- Honestly I really had a lot of fun with this even if it wasn't perfect. His one-shots are good too.
Nonoue- Mouto Black, The Last Saiyuuki- He has some issues, but I really dig him.
Kuroki- David- Really great with comedy, and his art in David at points would really lend themselves well to a great battle manga.
Both Yuki Tanaka and Kento Matsuura even if not together because it looks like they split up (Tokyo Shinobi Squad)- Again, don't understand the hate. So much raw energy.