Your opinion is narrow as hell.
First, in case you are a speedreader or ignore my first wall of text, I support Korean and Chinese causes.
Second, every outsiders have the right to opinion. Do you think the rest of the world should have ignore the apartheid because none of them are black or Afrikaner? Nah, the international community effort to boycott South Africa contributed greatly to the abolition of apartheid. Or should the French not help people of 13 colonies fought for independent because none of them were Brits or people of 13 colonies? Or should Swedish president not speak out against the US bombing campaign in Vietnam, because they weren't American or Vietnamese or took part in any side of the cold war?
We live in a global world, pal, everyone have right to speak and influence the world. And, most of the times, international community affects the world positively.
I didn't ignore your comment tho. You stated everyone has a right to opinion and therefore that's where I started since you both said the same thing.
Rest of my comment was really for Supercow..but that's on me. I should've been more clear as to who I was replying to afterwards.
The international community abolished racism while South Africa didn't. It was a problem countries around the world fixed individually and thereby mounted pressure on South Africa for what was clearly wrong.
What does the French helping the 13 colonies or Swedish president speaking out of Bombing have to do with anything? The latter was a visible act of violence and therefore a public outcry of those actions.
French helped the 13 colonies because of obvious reasons, they did not like the British. What has that got to do with anything? That's like asking why did India get involved in the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, because it suited their goals. That's got nothing to do with what we were talking about.
None of the above imply in any way or manner that a white person, who has probably never known what actual racism is, will know what a black or brown or south asian and their family would've experienced from systematic racism from centuries of oppression and torture. Which was my point to begin with.
Anyway, I'm done with this topic. We can go in circles all day but it won't convince anyone else of anything.