When I have free time, I'll check all the programmed breaks in Jump last year. I recall that in last 30 issues, only 3 issues have had full roster.
It seems to me that we've advanced from Situation 1:
-Full roster every 3 weeks
-4th week One Piece rests
To Situation 2 at beginning of 2019:
-Full roster week 1
-MHA break week 2
-Full roster week 3
-One Piece break week 4
To current situation since September I think:
-Promised Neverland break week 1
-MHA break week 2
-Black Clover or Haikyuu break week 3
-One Piece break week 4
It will be interesting to see what Shueisha plans for programmed breaks when Neverland ends. Dr.Stone joining the break roster? Black Clover and Haikyuu not sharing anymore the break 3 with one of them going to week 1?
Issue #46 -> ONE PIECE Break
Issue #47 -> Haikyu!! Break
Issue #48 -> The Promised Neverland Break
Issue #49 -> My Hero Academia Break
Issue #50 -> ONE PIECE Break
Issue #52 -> Dr. STONE Break
Issue #1 -> The Promised Neverland Break
Issue #2 -> ONE PIECE Break
Issue #10 -> The Promised Neverland Break
Issue #11 -> ONE PIECE Break
Issue #12 -> Black Clover
Issue #13 -> My Hero Academia Break