59

Sorry, what are we talking about?71
thanks revo, looking forward seeing you restart playing soon, @Benomaru I hope to see you there too young shounen
Mafia game, seen you lurking there a couple days ago,Sorry, what are we talking about?
Oh yeah, it piqued my interest, but didn't really know what was going on, lol.Mafia game, seen you lurking there a couple days ago,
73
It's like werewolf if you don't know whatt mafia is. Pretty fun game but extremely time consuming. Still worth it though. if you want to try it, I can tag you when the march one startsOh yeah, it piqued my interest, but didn't really know what was going on, lol.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There was a time I played almost every time there was a game, now I kinda lost itthanks revo, looking forward seeing you restart playing soon![]()
but as soon as exams are over I will play again 
Thanks, I'll give it a shot then come March.It's like werewolf if you don't know whatt mafia is. Pretty fun game but extremely time consuming. Still worth it though. if you want to try it, I can tag you when the march one starts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
75