- Joined
- Aug 25, 2016
- Messages
- 3,658
- Reaction score
- 3,348
- Country
-
So, it is not Shachi.Yep. That's one of the Oniwabanshuu agents dressed as Oden's man. So there's no traitor.

So, it is not Shachi.Yep. That's one of the Oniwabanshuu agents dressed as Oden's man. So there's no traitor.

Well for Someone claiming to see the future, how come you didnt see people getting annoyed by your behaviour implying that you know the absolute truth about the whole one piece thing? Why are you wasting your time with us then? Why do you keeping reading?Yes, I can really tell the future. Because I have a huge experience behind my back. And I used to have visions. real future visions, but I don't want to brag with that. It's not my habit.
But I have just come up with a topic that might interest anybody. This One Piece x HNK similarities is a really awesome comparision.
Yes, Shachi is the traitor. Because he's betrayed Law and the others by telling all information about the preparation against Kaidou and Orochi.So, it is not Shachi.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't claim that because I'm telling that I can really tell the future. And it's not annoying and it isn't childish at all. Because predicting the future is the most matured thing that exists.Well for Someone claiming to see the future, how come you didnt see people getting annoyed by your behaviour implying that you know the absolute truth about the whole one piece thing? Why are you wasting your time with us then? Why do you keeping reading?
You do make great posts and interesting stuff but the whole see the future thing is just extremely annoying and childish.
Sorry got for the rant, but this thing made reading this topic tiresome and boring.
My crazy theory this time is momonosuke knew about his dad's death and tiki is so relaxed because she knows how they will survive.
No, he didnt.Yes, Shachi is the traitor. Because he's betrayed Law and the others by telling all information about the preparation against Kaidou and Orochi.

Okay thenYes, Shachi is the traitor. Because he's betrayed Law and the others by telling all information about the preparation against Kaidou and Orochi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't claim that because I'm telling that I can really tell the future. And it's not annoying and it isn't childish at all. Because predicting the future is the most matured thing that exists.
So I really know the entire truth about One Piece since I know the future and predicting things. And it's not a trolling. It's dead serious.

Yes he did. Because 20 years ago there wasn't any traitor. So the traitor lives in the present day. And the traitor's name is Shachi. Hawkins has tortured Law's crewmates but Shachi hasn't boren any kind of torture. So he had to sing. And then Hawkins has forwarded the message to Kaidou. Then after Law has managed to free them, he's beaten the shit out of Hawkins but after that Hawkins has offered an exchange. So Law has lived with the offer and he had to keep his mouth shut. No wonder why had the entire resistance assaulted by the gifters and pleasurers.No, he didnt.![]()
It is not Shachi. You are just throwing out your wild ideas, while the thread is appropriate for such you should realize it is just your wild ideas and treat them as such. Whoever is the individual that leaked the information has been doing it for longer period of time than Shachi was even in Wano. The leak also provided exact information for Zou's location and Raizo's whereabouts, leaked Oden's plans to Kaido and leaked information to Orochi in present, not to Kaido as you claim. Shachi is not connected to Oden's plan leak nor to Zou/Raizo part and we can disqualify him from Orochi part as well since it is pointless.Yes he did. Because 20 years ago there wasn't any traitor. So the traitor lives in the present day. And the traitor's name is Shachi. Hawkins has tortured Law's crewmates but Shachi hasn't boren any kind of torture. So he had to sing. And then Hawkins has forwarded the message to Kaidou. Then after Law has managed to free them, he's beaten the shit out of Hawkins but after that Hawkins has offered an exchange. So Law has lived with the offer and he had to keep his mouth shut. No wonder why had the entire resistance assaulted by the gifters and pleasurers.
Yes it's Shachi. But this is not a theory at all. It's a prediction of mine which is 100% accurate. Since I can see in the future and predicting things.It is not Shachi. You are just throwing out your wild ideas, while the thread is appropriate for such you should realize it is just your wild ideas and treat them as such. Whoever is the individual that leaked the information has been doing it for longer period of time than Shachi was even in Wano. The leak also provided exact information for Zou's location and Raizo's whereabouts, leaked Oden's plans to Kaido and leaked information to Orochi in present, not to Kaido as you claim. Shachi is not connected to Oden's plan leak nor to Zou/Raizo part and we can disqualify him from Orochi part as well since it is pointless.
You can make a better case for Luffy being the traitor because he is a bad liar and cant keep his mouth shut than Shachi being a traitor... Oda has yet to reveal the reason why someone is a traitor if there is one. Shachi is your crazy theory but that's all there is to it...
Ah ok, so Shachi isnt a traitor.Yes it's Shachi. But this is not a theory at all. It's a prediction of mine which is 100% accurate. Since I can see in the future and predicting things.
So Shachi is the traitor.

Shachi is a traitor. Because he's betrayed Law and the rest of them and set them all up.Ah ok, so Shachi isnt a traitor.![]()
Yes, Shachi is the traitor. Because he's betrayed Law and the others by telling all information about the preparation against Kaidou and Orochi.
best discussion of the year and its still February.Ah ok, so Shachi isnt a traitor.![]()
Nik87 was trying to deny the accuracy of my predicting abilities.best discussion of the year and its still February.
The problem is that many of your "predictions" don't make any sense and as such aren't even worth to be called "predictions", rather they are totally wild speculation.Nik87 was trying to deny the accuracy of my predicting abilities.
Also, I got a really wild guess about Fujitora's death. Because Kaidou is literally like Souther from Hokutou no Ken. And Fujitora reminds me to Shuu also from Hokutou no Ken, who was been Kenshirou's friend and then he's blinded himself too and then Souther has finished him by a spear.
I'm not a theorist. I'm a fortune-teller. And it's a prediction. Not a theory at all. And everything is a prediction not a theory. Because my predictions are real. You don't really know what's happening in One Piece. And all of my predictions makes sense!! BECAUSE it's 100% accurate!! And predicting the future isn't just a wild speculation. Because I can really tell the future and It's real and it does exist. And they are to be called predictions. Because predictions and theories aren't the same. Predictions are going to be fulfilled while theories are just theories.The problem is that many of your "predictions" don't make any sense and as such aren't even worth to be called "predictions", rather they are totally wild speculation.
Arguing about them is not really fun. I actually prepared a long text about your "everything" theory, because that one actually would've had a saving grace. But I didn't post it as the components are in this thread anyways and I didn't really felt motivated to write a very long text only to get an answer like "my predictions are real".
It is kinda sad. If you would listen our advice, you could actually become a good theorist. But you are undermining your own credibility more often than not.
Madam Shyarly, is that you?I'm not a theorist. I'm a fortune-teller. And it's a prediction. Not a theory at all. And everything is a prediction not a theory. Because my predictions are real. You don't really know what's happening in One Piece. And all of my predictions makes sense!! BECAUSE it's 100% accurate!! And predicting the future isn't just a wild speculation. BecauseII can really tell the future and It's real and it does exist. And they are to be called predictions. Because predictions and theories aren't the same. Predictions are going to be fulfilled while theories are just theories.
Because I used to have future visions. And this is what makes difference between a fortune-teller and a so called "theorist."
So I really do know everything about One Piece and I can even tell the end of it. But I can also tell your future. But I know you would just be bullshitting me again.

The male version of Madame ShyarlyMadam Shyarly, is that you?![]()
The problem is that many of your "predictions" don't make any sense and as such aren't even worth to be called "predictions", rather they are totally wild speculation.
Arguing about them is not really fun. I actually prepared a long text about your "everything" theory, because that one actually would've had a saving grace. But I didn't post it as the components are in this thread anyways and I didn't really felt motivated to write a very long text only to get an answer like "my predictions are real".
It is kinda sad. If you would listen our advice, you could actually become a good theorist. But you are undermining your own credibility more often than not.
You guys are all wrong. This is the most mature thing to do. EVER.Madam Shyarly, is that you?![]()

I'm not smoking any weed. Because it's really the most matured thing. And it really does exist. It's not childish because I'm a fortune-teller by hobby, so I can tell anybody's future if someone wishes to ask it.You guys are all wrong. This is the most mature thing to do. EVER.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And don't forget about my account name: Bufford. It's going to be the son of Luffy and Hancock. But he's just going to be named as Monkey D. Buffy.I for one am grateful for Bufford. Never rude or spiteful and always provides interesting reads.
The fact that he has future Luffy as his avatar is a nice touch, too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, how can you argue about Luffy's fate with future Luffy? Check mate.