Predictions - Element 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Element 4

Hana Maria

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
After analysing each of the element 4 characters designs and looking closely at them, I think these are the classical elements every individual represent:

First, there is the most obvious ones, the rocky big creature who clearly represents earth and the rifle gun slinger who is sporting flame patterns in his outfit who represents fire!
Now for the tricky ones, the female member who we taught might be using water actually represents Air! As we can see she has wing tattoos on her shoulders and if you are aware of the classical element symbols air is represented by a Triangle points up with a horizontal line through center of triangle as shown on her sleeves! leaving the jojo guy with water element which is further supported by the Triangle points down on his shirt which symbolize water, but what caught my attention is that the triangle is inside a key! (Referencing lucy's magic from fairy tail) and is there a celestial spirit that uses water? Yes! AQUARIUS! And his hair is probably going to be blue.
So what do you think?

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
After analysing each of the element 4 characters designs and looking closely at them, I think these are the classical elements every individual represent:

First, there is the most obvious ones, the rocky big creature who clearly represents earth and the rifle gun slinger who is sporting flame patterns in his outfit who represents fire!
Now for the tricky ones, the female member who we taught might be using water actually represents Air! As we can see she has wing tattoos on her shoulders and if you are aware of the classical element symbols air is represented by a Triangle points up with a horizontal line through center of triangle as shown on her sleeves! leaving the jojo guy with water element which is further supported by the Triangle points down on his shirt which symbolize water, but what caught my attentin is that the triangle is inside a key! (Referencing lucy's magic from fairy tail) and is there a celestial spirit that uses water? Yes! AQUARIUS! And his hair is probably going to be blue.
So what do you think?
If in fact it is very possible.
As long as Space Brandish does not use Earth Element, I am happy, and I could still join Edens Zero.
Because there can be more than one user with the same element, Attribute or Style that is Ally, in what may be different is the styles they use, that is, in Fairy Tail there are 4 Dragon Slayer of 4 Elements and Styles of Different fights, even if they have the Dragon Everyone Attribute; Natsu usually fights Melee with a Master Domain and sometimes you use Weapons or give Swords or Blades their Flames in addition to Distance Attacks or Focalize to devastate everything in their path, Gajeel balances the Melee Compat with The Creation of distant Metal Weapons, Wendy Combines Healing Magic and Support with Long Range and some Short Offensive Spells, and Laxus uses His Strength and Speed combined with the Lightning to overwhelm his Enemies in addition to Focalizing it until it pierces whatever lightning.
Also Juvia, Aquario and Lucy (Using the Aquario Star Dress) use Water Magic but with different styles and methods; Juvia as an Extension of itself, Aquarius to vent his temper, and Lucy for Defense and Attack of wide range.

So maybe we can have Djinn so much that in fact I think his Ether Gear is tied to Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu Ether Gear; and he combines it with the Wind Ether Gear. And this Girl let's see what Ether Gear style she uses to manipulate her Wind Techniques.

By the way, if you use Wind Ether or Air Ether, it would be possible to have the Green hair color, since Green is linked to Wind, and it would be more like Brandish.
Maybe he uses Air or Wind Compression and Expansion Techniques.
Or She had to condense the Wind combined with her something else and create things like Ether Wings or Use those Ether Wings to launch attacks or hit her Enemies with Air Pumps or Wind Blades.
Regarding the Shotgun, which looks like Ignea, Maybe he combines his Weapon with Heat Pumps or Thermal Squalls.
If Jojo Face is the one who uses Water, I don't know I could use it, maybe similar or even more exaggerated than Juvia or Aquario.
The Fossilized Pineapple Face, could move or create Ether Rocks and launch them as Spikes or be made of Sand or of different materials.

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
If in fact it is very possible.
As long as Space Brandish does not use Earth Element, I am happy, and I could still join Edens Zero.
Because there can be more than one user with the same element, Attribute or Style that is Ally, in what may be different is the styles they use, that is, in Fairy Tail there are 4 Dragon Slayer of 4 Elements and Styles of Different fights, even if they have the Dragon Everyone Attribute; Natsu usually fights Melee with a Master Domain and sometimes you use Weapons or give Swords or Blades their Flames in addition to Distance Attacks or Focalize to devastate everything in their path, Gajeel balances the Melee Compat with The Creation of distant Metal Weapons, Wendy Combines Healing Magic and Support with Long Range and some Short Offensive Spells, and Laxus uses His Strength and Speed combined with the Lightning to overwhelm his Enemies in addition to Focalizing it until it pierces whatever lightning.
Also Juvia, Aquario and Lucy (Using the Aquario Star Dress) use Water Magic but with different styles and methods; Juvia as an Extension of itself, Aquarius to vent his temper, and Lucy for Defense and Attack of wide range.

So maybe we can have Djinn so much that in fact I think his Ether Gear is tied to Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu Ether Gear; and he combines it with the Wind Ether Gear. And this Girl let's see what Ether Gear style she uses to manipulate her Wind Techniques.

By the way, if you use Wind Ether or Air Ether, it would be possible to have the Green hair color, since Green is linked to Wind, and it would be more like Brandish.
Maybe he uses Air or Wind Compression and Expansion Techniques.
Or She had to condense the Wind combined with her something else and create things like Ether Wings or Use those Ether Wings to launch attacks or hit her Enemies with Air Pumps or Wind Blades.
Regarding the Shotgun, which looks like Ignea, Maybe he combines his Weapon with Heat Pumps or Thermal Squalls.
If Jojo Face is the one who uses Water, I don't know I could use it, maybe similar or even more exaggerated than Juvia or Aquario.
The Fossilized Pineapple Face, could move or create Ether Rocks and launch them as Spikes or be made of Sand or of different materials.
Plus space brandish's wing tattoos are similar to fairy tail's sorano (angel) who fought lucy! So maybe her hair might be sliver white.
And rebecca's EG look like wings, it's quite possible they might fight!
But to be honest i don't want any element 4 membet to join the crew!

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Plus space brandish's wing tattoos are similar to fairy tail's sorano (angel) who fought lucy! So maybe her hair might be sliver white.
And rebecca's EG look like wings, it's quite possible they might fight!
But to be honest i don't want any element 4 membet to join the crew!
Well, it would be a shame to waste a Spatial Version of Brandish in my opinion.
And in that of many. I also have to remember that most of the women in Guilst are Slaves or similar things. I realized that this girl could have a sad past.
And since no one joined them at Sun Jewell, it would be good if they were at least joined by someone who wants to stop being owned by subjects like Drakken Joe or Equals or Worse.

But if it also has something similar to Sorano with something of Brandish, we will have to see it to Color to be more precise.
Because with Amira it took time to define who remembers us.
Amira = Dimaria was in fact obvious but I think almost none of us even thought about it.

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well, it would be a shame to waste a Spatial Version of Brandish in my opinion.
And in that of many. I also have to remember that most of the women in Guilst are Slaves or similar things. I realized that this girl could have a sad past.
And since no one joined them at Sun Jewell, it would be good if they were at least joined by someone who wants to stop being owned by subjects like Drakken Joe or Equals or Worse.
Don't get me wrong! Even if she joined i wouldn't mind that at all!
It's just that she is most likely going to be rebecca's oppenant and i want it to be an all out good fight with no holding back or heart change (like what happened against nino but i was fine with it since she just awakened her ether gear).

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
Don't get me wrong! Even if she joined i wouldn't mind that at all!
It's just that she is most likely going to be rebecca's oppenant and i want it to be an all out good fight with no holding back or heart change (like what happened against nino but i was fine with it since she just awakened her ether gear).
Element 4 like Phantom 4 and it will be funny if space Brandish will fight you know against whom and what comes of it...

I already prepared memes as

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
Oh god! You mean Weisz :teehee
I can see it as clear as water and ice can be!
Yeah but it will be already some FT cliche. :catshrug

Plus I'm 99% sure that Homura will be Weisz soul mate. They are too much connected by ED story (their acquaintance and Homura appearance on the ship. In addition a rough start before the release Sister, her promise etc etc etc).

I would not mind if 1 of the Elements joined the team. Jojo boy and space Brandish have a good design.

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah but it will be already some FT cliche. :catshrug

Plus I'm 99% sure that Homura will be Weisz soul mate. They are too much connected by ED story (their acquaintance and Homura appearance on the ship. In addition a rough start before the release Sister, her promise etc etc etc).

I would not mind if 1 of the Elements joined the team. Jojo boy and space Brandish have a good design.
I agree, plus who said i want her to fall in love with weisz XD? If i had to chose one element 4 member to join the crew it will have to be laguna!

Clown from Argentina

Reaction score
Country
France
I agree, plus who said i want her to fall in love with weisz XD? If i had to chose one element 4 member to join the crew it will have to be laguna!
Is this all the influence of Jojo? :hurr

He needs a cool phrase like ZA AQUA and ORA-ORA-ORA:umad

No wonder Laguna beat Shiki so easily. They have a different level of strength.:derp

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is this all the influence of Jojo? :hurr

He needs a cool phrase like ZA AQUA and ORA-ORA-ORA:umad

No wonder Laguna beat Shiki so easily. They have a different level of strength.:derp
Hhhh and i don't even read jojo, yet i got influenced! XD it seems Dio's influence over ZA WARUDO is absolute!

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
It will be that Element 4 Ether Gears are related to the Eyes or are very close to your eyes, or Directly in your Eyes.

Because in the case of Laguna, the Circuits of your Ether Gear are in the form of Tears under your Left Eye, although you must also have it in your Arms or legs.

Now Fie, he uses his right eye to aim with his shotgun.
So there is the possibility that your Ether Gear is in your right eye or near it, although you may also have a Cyber Eye.

Now if Laguna's Ether Gear is Tears Lover and it controls the Water and turns the People into Puddles of Water.
It could be called Fie maybe: Heat Snipper or Thermal Eye, or something like that.

I only touch the Possibility.

But that may be different in Petrified Pineapple Face and Space Brandish.
Those two might not necessarily have it in the Eye.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By the way Fie we already play that looks like Ignea of the 5 Divine Lord Dragons.
But with the Face he puts at the end of the Chapter he also looks like Natsu a Little, already seeing the Close thing.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Hear about the Laser Element Attack of Ether Element.
They expect that at least Sylph or Fie will use Similar attacks Accumulating their Elemental Ether.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just curious. Do you all think E4 have Overdrive Forms as well? Maybe not on lvl of Joe's, but change his appearance as well.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Laguna's reaction to Rebecca's tears made me think he's someone who could become 'good' in this series.

Jinn and Kleene aren't going to stay 'evil' either. Not sure they'd become EZ members though.

Fie and Daichi don't seem redeemable at all...

Just curious. Do you all think E4 have Overdrive Forms as well? Maybe not on lvl of Joe's, but change his appearance as well.
They might be able to go partial OD, though I don't expect any of them to be as strong as Jinn.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Laguna's reaction to Rebecca's tears made me think he's someone who could become 'good' in this series.

Jinn and Kleene aren't going to stay 'evil' either. Not sure they'd become EZ members though.

Fie and Daichi don't seem redeemable at all...

They might be able to go partial OD, though I don't expect any of them to be as strong as Jinn.
Jinn and Kleene can have the same start as Weisz with the Crew
Laguna mmm well maybe I decide to stop doing the dirty work of a certain unfortunate alchemist.
and The Other 2 well require therapy a lot of therapy, although due to their way of being they may die of their own madness or something like that.