Return of the Vainglorious

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I've seen this one before. I always thought that Gina looked weird here.

Have you started watching the new season btw?
I feel that Amy looks pretty different here as well (still looking good though).

Have to watch the episodes via Internet and in bad quality, but I'm following it and getting spoilers before it's out on Netflix here (honestly I can't wait that much). But so far is great like always, I'm always expecting the quality to drop for some reason but so far it never disappoints. :nod Are you following it too?
Also I love that they finally went for the whole Jake-Amy having children plot, it's going to be hilarious and adorable.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I feel that Amy looks pretty different here as well (still looking good though).

Have to watch the episodes via Internet and in bad quality, but I'm following it and getting spoilers before it's out on Netflix here (honestly I can't wait that much). But so far is great like always, I'm always expecting the quality to drop for some reason but so far it never disappoints. :nod Are you following it too?
Also I love that they finally went for the whole Jake-Amy having children plot, it's going to be hilarious and adorable.
Charles or Terry look the best to me. I'm disappointed there's Scully or Hitchcock.

I'm sure you can find some good quality streams. I'll send you some stuff.
I've only seen one episode so far; just keep getting sidetracked with too many other things. But I mean, eventually they had to explore that, after having them get married.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Charles or Terry look the best to me. I'm disappointed there's Scully or Hitchcock.

I'm sure you can find some good quality streams. I'll send you some stuff.
I've only seen one episode so far; just keep getting sidetracked with too many other things. But I mean, eventually they had to explore that, after having them get married.
Thanks! ^^ I will wait for these.

You dislike Scully and Hitchcock? I was always fine with them, some of their plots are pretty funny to me.
With the time the series took to make Jake/Amy an official couple I expected them to take some more seasons to go to the whole "having kids", I'm happy for it but I hope it doesn't mean the series will end after it happens.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You dislike Scully and Hitchcock? I was always fine with them, some of their plots are pretty funny to me.
No, shit; I meant to write "I'm disappointed there no Scully or Hitchcock.

With the time the series took to make Jake/Amy an official couple I expected them to take some more seasons to go to the whole "having kids", I'm happy for it but I hope it doesn't mean the series will end after it happens.
I think with many series, the fear of cancellation is always looming over them so they try to do as much as they can within a certain time just in case. I'm watching a series now called Magicians that is being cancelled in this current season.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Since you are a fan of Elijah, have you watched The Last Empress?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Since you are a fan of Elijah, have you watched The Last Empress?
No, I think I was watching something else around the same time. I did see her in both seasons of Chief of Staff. Have you seen it?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
not yet. kinda wanna watch it..
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
yes

ugh my wifi is not being friendly...
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
In general. The new one sucks

Really? Whats that about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh it seems Elijah got redeemed and turned into a good person at the end.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the pic is broken?!

here have some Elijah







 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In general. The new one sucks

Really? Whats that about?
Have you ran some tests or spoken to your provider?

Itaewon Class? Here's a snip from wiki:

"An ex-con and his friends fight to make their ambitious dreams for their street bar a reality. "

I want you to watch it without giving away anything. The cast is great and diverse. I think this is the first k-drama I've seen with a black guy that wasn't just a background person.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Have you seen Tunnel?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
a kdrama
detective, thriller, mystery
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,937
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lee Yoo Young. She is adorable imo. But dunno if you find her hot or if she will look hot to you in the drama
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So a little birdy told me you wanted some Sephiroth pictures~



Got some more hidden in my files but I think these three are my favs :nod
 
Top