Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was hoping for crunchyroll fam.
yeah, tell that to all those Spriggans who got wrekted :yodawg
I rather not bother with a crunchyroll account as I do not want to pay for subscription

Well they are country levelin both statement and showing, their defeats are based on power ups, strategies/circumstances and/or self-destruction
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
POF Erza is still Erza. And she had broken bones, so not even peak POF

Pushing Acno isn't something to be hyped for. Makarov, Jellal (who you think is Romeo level) and BP ship did it to conscious Acnologia



She was one shotted out of her DRAGON FORM.
How is it hard to understand? wtf
PoF is not still Erza lmao.

Since when did Jellal push Acno? Pretty sure he tried to and failed which is when BP ship came in. BP is also a ship which is the weakness for DS. This was all against a non amped Acnologia as well. RoT Acno was stated be on instinct and that he was going to destroy any potential threat to him without prejudice.
I have yet to see anyone knock Acno as far as Erza did either way while he was amped on RoT. RoT Dragon Acno > RoT Human/Spirit Acno and that Acno was literally not budging against the Dragon Slayers when they hit him lol. Only two powers from good side (that was alive) were above that hit Erza did on Acno and that was 7DS and SF lol.

She wasn't as she was still up and conscious and still able to fight. She had to kill herself to stop herself from furthering the fight. Her natural state is clearly her Dragon form and she made a conscious effort to go back into her human transformation.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I rather not bother with a crunchyroll account as I do not want to pay for subscription

Well they are country levelin both statement and showing, their defeats are based on power ups, strategies/circumstances and/or self-destruction
how could I forget Legendary Jacob and his country punches :rolleyes:
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Most of the time I do which is why you don't see me here that often. I just felt more inclined today.
Wow.........Jesus has arrived
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,157
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have red lightning above FDK, and Erza scales to that. I don't think Natsu would defeat her easily, but if he goes full DF he could probably do more damage than Erza did.

I'm don't think I'm underestimating POF Erza either. No matter what level of BS you think POF Erza is at, POF Natsu is at an even higher level. Acnologia level dragons would simply stomp even POF Natsu. Natsu with Ignia's flames is basically already stronger than when he beat Zeref. He had flames hot enough to burn his hands, plus the physical strength greater than that of Mercphobia. Natsu with Ignia's flames would grab Natsu with raging flames of emotion by the ankles and Hulk smash him. Acnologia level dragons would eat him for a power-up.
Erza needed multiple external buffs to put up a extreme diff fight against Laxus. These are buffs that she didn't have against Eileen, not to mention it was broken bones Erza

Why wouldn't Natsu defeat her easily? FDKM Natsu is at least Alverez Erza TIER, right? If that's the case, why shouldn't he replicate what Erza did?
 

Xzilerate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Messages
415
Reaction score
930
Country
United States
Wow.........Jesus has arrived
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but ok. You asked, I answered. It's not like I'm lying. I rarely post on this forum outside of chapter discussion threads when they come out. I was just browsing today and saw some arguments that I wanted to talk about so I posted and now it's turned into a full blown discussion *shrugs*

You're taking this further than it needs to go.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
1.
WTF? Eileen didn't knock Mira down, she was knocked out to her human form by exhaustion from fighting two swrods.
August couldn't kill Lucy and Natsu because they got teleported by universe one.

August >> human Eileen because:
- August no diff'd Crime Sorciere (if you gonna tell me that Erza >> Jellal, I'm not even gonna respond back)
- August wrecked Gildarts in physical combat, basically no diff'd him, tanked him strongest attack with little damage (after which Gildarts no longer has a way for damaging August)
- human Eileen was overwhelmed by injured Erza + Wendy; then later by Erza alone (Wendy out cold)

2. Wendy is fodder lol, beating her isn't shit. How is he stronger than DE trio again?

3. Yes, because Natsu is a Dragon Slayer. Ignia giving him maybe 25% of his magic power isn't gonna exhaust him. 25% Ignia power with slayer advantage can take down <50% Merc. Why not?
1.1. Friend, do you understand what you say?
Tired of two swords? These two swords was mere enchantments ... by Irene (!)
August could not kill them.. literally because plot (Natsu negated that magic).
If Natsu had time to eat it, when that magic should have time to affect Lucy and Happy.

1.2. August "no diff" CS and failed versus Cana cards, right ?
So, Cana alone >>> entire CS ?!
Or maybe just because anyone in CS has holder type of magic,
August was oneshotted with 1st normal attack by prosthetic Gildarts arm...
PoF Erza is PoF Erza. She easily stopped both E.N,D, and DeS Gray arms.

2. Don't you remember DE trio words?

3. If they all on "Acno level", it sounds quite absurd with 25% be able to beat one with 50%. Don't you think so?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but ok. You asked, I answered. It's not like I'm lying. I rarely post on this forum outside of chapter discussion threads when they come out. I was just browsing today and saw some arguments that I wanted to talk about so I posted and now it's turned into a full blown discussion *shrugs*
:facepalm :yodawg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

August was oneshotted
No he wasn't. He got up immediately after with only a bloody nose. That attack would Ko any other mage from Ishgar
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,157
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm don't think I'm underestimating POF Erza either. No matter what level of BS you think POF Erza is at, POF Natsu is at an even higher level. Acnologia level dragons would simply stomp even POF Natsu. Natsu with Ignia's flames is basically already stronger than when he beat Zeref.
Yeah right?

< 50% Merc is several tiers above dragon Eileen from feats
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
it would still be mid-high diff for Merc's victory
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Mid-Diff Max.

Ik my guy @Laxus chan-yo thinks Laxus>Irene. What about Merc? You think RL can do damage to the weakest DG?
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
it would still be mid-high diff for Merc's victory
how lol???

her Deus Sema would get smashed by his Water Roar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mid-Diff Max.

Ik my guy @Laxus chan-yo thinks Laxus>Irene. What about Merc? You think RL can do damage to the weakest DG?
we have no idea who is the weakest DG tbh.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
how lol???

her Deus Sema would get smashed by his Water Roar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


we have no idea who is the weakest DG tbh.
IIRC Merc admitted to it being him no?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Erza is just that strong, she even knocked Acno out of the sky with HW
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
they should all by on par with each other but we know statements hold no merit more or less.
If they're on same level, insufficient part of Ignia flames won't be enough to deal "50%" Merc.
And if we remember fire magic weaker versus water...
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't remember that statement.

they should all by on par with each other but we know statements hold no merit more or less.
I'm basing it off of this .

But from what we've seen already, Ignia is tiers ahead of Merc and I don't see Merc doing anything to Aldoron
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko
Top