Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
No you can't because I don't debate people here. Like @Benomaru, I'm just here for the comedy because in the end, it's a piece of fiction.

You're calcs have been debunked many times, by @Crimson Ice and @Axiomus
I didn’t even have to do anything lol. People have been trying to wank Wahl’s etheroin since 2016 and it has been shat on almost every time.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
She literally says is required prep, and it is most definitely a special move as Zeref was even shocked Irene pulled it out. So no, it doesn’t scale, all of Irene’s enchantments are not equal.
She said she has preparations to make for Acno’s arrival, not her spell requires prep time, special move requires energy for compression, it is not even a high level enchant which there are higher level spells
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No you can't because I don't debate people here. Like @Benomaru, I'm just here for the comedy because in the end, it's a piece of fiction.

You're calcs have been debunked many times, by @Crimson Ice and @Axiomus
It is a fiction, but still uses real world logic Which they state It, it ain debunked if they have not proved it
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
She said she has preparations to make for Acno’s arrival, not her spell requires prep time, special move requires energy for compression, it is not even a high level enchant which there are higher level spells
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It is a fiction, but still uses real world logic Which they state It, it ain debunked if they have not proved it
No, she said she had to make the prep BEFORE Acnologia came, not for him. She prepared the spell for about four chapters. And Universe One is a high level enchant, Zeref would not be shocked about a basic enchant, with the only enchant being classed as higher being Deus Sema, which I forgot about.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is a fiction, but still uses real world logic Which they state It, it ain debunked if they have not proved it
So we really gonna ignore all the times you've been debunked? Damn..........
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta get em' in before they get deleted. I swear I'm gonna get banned for how much unnecessary shit I say. :yodawg
Lmfao same. Remember like 2 weeks when our convo on Naruto on the chapter thread got deleted and it got locked, lol. I got so many comments banned here and on the seven deadly sins thread. I even made a comment on comments being deleted which then got deleted. I'm surprised I haven't been reported yet
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No, she said she had to make the prep BEFORE Acnologia came, not for him. She prepared the spell for about four chapters. And Universe One is a high level enchant, Zeref would not be shocked about a basic enchant, with the only enchant being classed as higher being Deus Sema, which I forgot about.
That is not the same as U1 requiring prep time, no statement for being official, she said her preparation for the guest as a figure of speak. It is not stated to be high enchant, Zeref’s reaction is not an indicator.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So we really gonna ignore all the times you've been debunked? Damn..........
I countered every point they made and they have no proof of debunking
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lmfao same. Remember like 2 weeks when our convo on Naruto on the chapter got deleted on the chapter thread and it got locked, lol. I got so many comments banned here and on the seven deadly sins thread. I even made a comment on comments being deleted which then got deleted. I'm surprised I haven't been reported yet
Pretty much this lol. I got pm'ed about how much stuff I say that isn't needed. That's why you gotta troll related to FT so it can't be deleted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I countered every point they made and they have no proof of debunking
Do you find it weird that every time you type something people just laugh?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Anyway, back on topic, Dragons are not the strongest beings in the verse,
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
SbT Acno
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Aka a dragon. Then comes the 5 DGS and Igneel. Then the 4 other parent dragons.

Lol that's 11 characters right there. The strongest characters by tiers are dragons
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Agreed and they're still at 55-60% of their power and stomping. Cant wait when Yami joins Asta. Also, wondering how Yuno gonna bounce back, he seems to have plateaued
Watch Yami solo the trio. Hope we get to see more of Gaja and maybe other elemental like him. Dude was a beast
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Acno is not a dragon, a dragon slayer. The parent dragons are not stated to be stronger than average dragons, Spriggans are stronger than other dragons
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Acno is not a dragon, a dragon slayer. The parent dragons are not stated to be stronger than average dragons, Spriggans are stronger than other dragons
Acno is a dragon. Sorry to state the obvious but......not everything has to be stated to know it's true.

The parent dragons are stronger than every other dragon (that are considered "average") and spriggan.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Watch Yami solo the trio. Hope we get to see more of Gaja and maybe other elemental like him. Dude was a beast
I wouldn't be mad if Yami did, cause it'd look awesome. He's one if the few that can hurt devils anyway. Gaja should be soon with Vanica in the Heart kingdom.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Acno is a dragon. Sorry to state the obvious but......not everything has to be stated to know it's true.

The parent dragons are stronger than every other dragon (that are considered "average") and spriggan.
Not a regular dragon, but a dragon slayer still, considering he still suffers their side affects, it has to, I mean even regular dragons showed better feats than parent dragons did and they are still weaker than Spriggans,
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Acnologia is at his strongest when he turns into a dragon. Also he's strong as a human because he uses the power of a dragon.

Also the next 6 strongest characters after Acnologia are all dragons.
 
Top