Am I retarded, or did A LOT of posts get deleted here?
Why you gotta expose me like that?Let it be known that @August_Lightning said anyone that has toilet paper can defeat Wraith
Have to keep it 100 or else everyone would think you meant thought projection or some wack technique.Why you gotta expose me like that?![]()

Only kept up with it since I like dragons and wanted to see if NaLu actually happens. OP is more of a shounen that has the bolded.honestly, this sequel is more of a waste of time if you are trying to look for something constructive and by the books
Will lucy finally get a big powerup and shine for once.Only kept up with it since I like dragons and wanted to see if NaLu actually happens. OP is more of a shounen that has the bolded.
The rankings for the DGS is honestly what I'm looking forward to. Since I'm in the minority that thinks Aldoron and Viernes have a chance at being the strongest. Also to see if anyone lives up to the hype to be equal or surpass Acnologia or even Igneel
Also wanted to see how the rankings end up. Will Natsu be able to use DF and FDK on his own? Will Laxus surpass Gildarts? Will Natsu become Acno tier? Will Gray and/or Gajeel ever have the power to call themselves Natsu's "rival" again? Basic stuff
To be honest, I don't care much whether she get's a power up because Erza will get insane feats, Natsu is destined to reach Ignia level, and Gray is going to do something phenomenal that puts him on a separate tier as her.Will lucy finally get a big powerup and shine for once.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think he can negated or copy Natsu's fire magic, but August would still win either way. Natsu needs a bigger boost than DF to surpass August.To be honest, I don't care much whether she get's a power up because Erza will get insane feats, Natsu is destined to reach Ignia level, and Gray is going to do something phenomenal that puts him on a separate tier as her.
Lucy will always be behind Team Natsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here's an interesting question for all:
Is August stronger than Natsu even with DF and FDK? Don't reply to me with FoE as I'm not asking that. Can he nullify or even tank the attack. I mean, he tanked an attack that would've ko'ed anyone from Ishgar and even kill most and only had a bloody nose.
I'm asking this since the only character I see even coming close to surpassing August is Natsu.
Lucy will rise in 100 yq. I'm placing bets already.To be honest, I don't care much whether she get's a power up because Erza will get insane feats, Natsu is destined to reach Ignia level, and Gray is going to do something phenomenal that puts him on a separate tier as her.
Lucy will always be behind Team Natsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here's an interesting question for all:
Is August stronger than Natsu even with DF and FDK? Don't reply to me with FoE as I'm not asking that. Can he nullify or even tank the attack. I mean, he tanked an attack that would've ko'ed anyone from Ishgar and even kill most and only had a bloody nose.
I'm asking this since the only character I see even coming close to surpassing August is Natsu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lucy is destined to reach selene level.I don't think he can negated or copy Natsu's fire magic, but August would still win either way. Natsu needs a bigger boost than DF to surpass August.
August is stronger than FDK, and he can probably negate Natsu's flames. I don't think he can negate the dragonization of Dragon Force, but he should be able to negate the flames. As for whether or not dragon force surpasses August, it depends on what version. With Natsu's own power, August probably wins by avoiding the demolition fist that exhausts Natsu. If it's triggered by something like Ignia's flames, then Natsu can just Hulk smash.Here's an interesting question for all:
Is August stronger than Natsu even with DF and FDK? Don't reply to me with FoE as I'm not asking that. Can he nullify or even tank the attack. I mean, he tanked an attack that would've ko'ed anyone from Ishgar and even kill most and only had a bloody nose.
I'm asking this since the only character I see even coming close to surpassing August is Natsu.
The dragon cry form (If that's what you're referring to) wasn't considered. Since that's like Alvarez level PoF 10x in order to achieve that. Ignia's flames wouldn't be a factor in a 1v1 fight if it ever was to occur.August is stronger than FDK, and he can probably negate Natsu's flames. I don't think he can negate the dragonization of Dragon Force, but he should be able to negate the flames. As for whether or not dragon force surpasses August, it depends on what version. With Natsu's own power, August probably wins by avoiding the demolition fist that exhausts Natsu. If it's triggered by something like Ignia's flames, then Natsu can just Hulk smash.
If it's the DF he had against Zeref, then I have August winning. Really depends if you believe August can negate Natsu's flames or not. If he can't, then there's no reason it wouldn't blow apart August's body like it did to Zeref. If he can, which is what I think, then August can at least mitigate enough damage to take advantage of an exhausted Natsu.The dragon cry form (If that's what you're referring to) wasn't considered. Since that's like Alvarez level PoF 10x in order to achieve that. Ignia's flames wouldn't be a factor in a 1v1 fight if it ever was to occur.
DF plus FDK. The mode he used against Zeref.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---