Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I already proved you wrong and so you decide to hide behind them because you don't want to admit you are wrong, She can because she has many means to do so
No you didn't. If you want to believe so, go ahead. I know I'm right. I'm not hiding behind anyone. Did I ask them to continue the debate for me? Nope. FoE cannot be used at will and can't kill Natsu.

The same person who won an extreme diff fight against Erza and Wendy now has the means to solo FT? Zeref should've sent her alone then lmao
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No you didn't. If you want to believe so, go ahead. I know I'm right. I'm not hiding behind anyone.

The same person who won an extreme diff fight against Erza and Wendy now has the means to solo FT? Zeref should've sent her alone then lmao
I did prove you wrong, the fact you are not countering any other point makes it all the more evident. you already did when you brought them up. Irene solos them one by one. thank you for admitting that
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I did prove you wrong, the fact you are not countering any other point makes it all the more evident. you already did when you brought them up. Irene solos them one by one. thank you for admitting that
I countered them with Natsu literally saying he'll be ok and the fact that he didn't use it until being brought back from the dead by Lucy. I brought them up to show you how wrong you are.

Irene get's stomped. You can't read.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
They're probably trolling.


Makarov in Titan could do the same to Madmole. Makarov is stronger than the GOI and a low spriggan tier too
Nah dude, it's Mira fans we're talking about here. If you remember the top; 10 speed/CQC, attack power etc contests we had here, you'll see how highly Mira gets ranked lmao. I've seen quite a few people put her above Gildarts in those.

No you didn't. If you want to believe so, go ahead. I know I'm right. I'm not hiding behind anyone. Did I ask them to continue the debate for me? Nope. FoE cannot be used at will and can't kill Natsu.

The same person who won an extreme diff fight against Erza and Wendy now has the means to solo FT? Zeref should've sent her alone then lmao
You should take your own advice you gave to @Axiomus and stop lmao. It's pointless
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I countered them with Natsu literally saying he'll be ok and the fact that he didn't use it until being brought back from the dead by Lucy. I brought them up to show you how wrong you are.

Irene get's stomped. You can't read.
And I countered them by saying that he was not okay that he needs Wendy to heal then he will be okay. there was nothing special about his resurrection. he then went all out against Zeref, the fact he was not healed in the first few punches means his Savage Flames was in affect.

Irene stomps, you can't see it.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And I countered them by saying that he was not okay that he needs Wendy to heal then he will be okay. there was nothing special about his resurrection. he then went all out against Zeref, the fact he was not healed in the first few punches means his Savage Flames was in affect.

Irene stomps, you can't see it.
Those aren't counters. Those are irrelevant statements. I'm ending it here.

The way she "stomped" Erza and Wendy?
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
@grey matter Somebody voted for Wendy so....lmao

Gajeel is the strongest member.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



By speaking facts? Good to know
Wendy vote is troll vote lmao. I think the person who voted Wendy made it clear in their post (not sure where, 3 pages back i guess)
Mira is the most wanked character in this forum, so most likely no
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wendy vote is troll vote lmao. I think the person who voted Wendy made it clear in their post (not sure where, 3 pages back i guess)
Mira is the most wanked character in this forum, so most likely no
Meh, I'd rather have voted for Mira than Gray
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glad to know you are intolerant, it speaks volumes about your character
On the internet? Of course
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Mhm.........Try using a lol or an emoticon and maybe we will. There's a reason everyone thinks you're serious.
When someone saw my post in that other thread, they would have picked that up by then
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That'd be very Epic to see! Prime Makarov vs a dark guild Guild Master!

Edit I mean a flashback chapter!!
Prime Titan would be nice to see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When someone saw my post in that other thread, they would have picked that up by then
But like....there's a reason no one could.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Benomaru

Prediction on how strong Diabolos GM will be
Honestly, I get Jilemma vibes from him, lol. Hope I'm wrong and he does something like eat a God dragon, but he's probably around Gildarts level pre DF. More interested in their elite squad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wendy vote is troll vote lmao. I think the person who voted Wendy made it clear in their post (not sure where, 3 pages back i guess)
Hey hey hey, you talking about me buddy, lol. I can confirm that I have not yet voted. My point was that she should be on the poll if Lucy was.

@Axiomus thank you. 👍
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,165
Age
37
Country
United States
But it doesn't kill him.

I keep proving you wrong it's hilarious.

On to the next discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Benomaru

Prediction on how strong Diabolos GM will be
He has to be stronger than August, otherwise he serves no purpose. Personally I want him to face off with Laxus, as kind of the final proof he can stand in that GM spot for FT at the God tier of the world they now operate in.
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
As for the poll, Natsu is the strongest. I dont think that can be up for debate anymore... his magic is directly related to emotion to it fluctuates from weak to OMGUBERSTRONG

Gildarts second and Laxus a very close third, tied with Erza because of their last fight.
 
Last edited:

Veni Vidi Vici

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
Guam
As for the poll, Natsu is the strongest. I dont think that can be up for debate anymore... his magic is directly related to emotion to it fluctuates from weak to OMGUBERSTRONG

Laxus a very close second, tied with Erza because of their last fight.
And what about Gildarts?
 

aymen24

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
2,072
Age
33
Country
Algeria
Gildarts
Laxus
Erza
Natsu
...

According to what I saw in this sequel
According to Chapter 1, Gildarts is still the strongest in the guild....

We have seen the strength of Laxus and erza in their fight
For me in this sequel, Natsu didn't show anything that made him the strongest!
 

Newperson00

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
769
Age
56
Country
Denmark
Gildarts
Laxus
Erza
Natsu
...

According to what I saw in this sequel
According to Chapter 1, Gildarts is still the strongest in the guild....

We have seen the strength of Laxus and erza in their fight
For me in this sequel, Natsu didn't show anything that made him the strongest!
Hopefully Natsu has some new form or power hidden that he wants to try to use it against Aldoron But to fail in the end
would be nice to see! Like when Natsu showed Igneel's Temporary flames back in Alvarez against Zeref
 
Top