Gods of Ishgals can take out dragons now? Ooof.
Bro, one Rumbling Mt. Fuji and it's over.Gods of Ishgals can take out dragons now? Ooof.
Irene isn't specifying herself. She's saying that even if Erza could cut a meteorite, she still can't pierce the armor of a dragon.Irene is stronger than the average dragon, those were average dragons that the soldiers pierces before
Doesn't she pierce the armor like a chapter later?Irene isn't specifying herself. She's saying that even if Erza could cut a meteorite, she still can't pierce the armor of a dragon.
![]()
Doesn't she pierce the armor like a chapter later?
So that means Irene was wrong.Like the next few pages. Like immediately after Wendy enchants her sword with dragon slaying magic.
yes, after she breaks the meteor wendy enchants her sword with DS magic. so irene was correct, she just didnt account for wendy's little trickDoesn't she pierce the armor like a chapter later?
Doesn't that mean Irene was wrong.yes, after she breaks the meteor wendy enchants her sword with DS magic. so irene was correct, she just didnt account for wendy's little trick
No it doesn't. Erza could not have cut Irene's armour without the dragon slaying enchantment.So that means Irene was wrong.
not really. she was correct. if after erza broke the meteor, she went straight for irene without DS magic, she wouldnt have cut her.Doesn't that mean Irene was wrong.
And I'm assuming WoWfan said she doesn't need DS encahntment to hurt her?No it doesn't. Erza could not have cut Irene's armour without the dragon slaying enchantment.
Are you saying I wanked Mira because I said she was stronger than Gray?Yea but this was awhile ago. Eh.....It's either you or Kianp67 on the front lines so it made some sense. Her, Erza, and Laxus are objectively the most wanked characters here.
Her Human and Dragon body have inconsistencies story wise. for some reason, despite her being stated to just be a physical appearance change only, the story outright contradicts itself by literally having dragon irene much stronger than her human form, to the point where her enchant is now a master class enchant, Her durability also becomes that of a high tier dragon.And I'm assuming WoWfan said she doesn't need DS encahntment to hurt her?
Nah, I'm saying that if anyone was going to vote for Mira, my first thoughts would be either you or AmitDS.Are you saying I wanked Mira because I said she was stronger than Gray?
FT has been inconsistent since the beginning. Nothing new.blame the story for being inconsistent
the alveres arc tho... oh god what a messFT has been inconsistent since the beginning. Nothing new.
That arc was worse than the 4th war arc from Naruto.the alveres arc tho... oh god what a mess
Naw. He's saying any dude with a regular spear can stab a dragon to death.And I'm assuming WoWfan said she doesn't need DS encahntment to hurt her?
I don't know how to respond to that lol.Naw. He's saying any dude with a regular spear can stab a dragon to death.
The way I understand it is that dragon slaying magic works against both her dragon and human form. On top of that, her human form doesn't have dragon scales that would typically protect her from everything else. Basically think of how Devil Slaying Magic works on Mard Geer in both his etherious and human form.Her Human and Dragon body have inconsistencies story wise. for some reason, despite her being stated to just be a physical appearance change only, the story outright contradicts itself by literally having dragon irene much stronger than her human form, to the point where her enchant is now a master class enchant, Her durability also becomes that of a high tier dragon.
blame the story for being inconsistent