Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
if dimaria was as powerful as WoWfan claims, shed be tied with August and Irene for strongest mage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The way I understand it is that dragon slaying magic works against both her dragon and human form. On top of that, her human form doesn't have dragon scales that would typically protect her from everything else. Basically think of how Devil Slaying Magic works on Mard Geer in both his etherious and human form.
yes, i agree, but if it was just a physical appearance change (like zeref claimed it was), she should have been capable of doing the same thing in human and dragon form power wise, which she cant, and in fact, she gains an entirely new tier of enchantment and power when she goes into her dragon form.

so im to assume Zeref doesnt know shit, or it is physical appearance AND power suppression.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yes, i agree, but if it was just a physical appearance change (like zeref claimed it was), she should have been capable of doing the same thing in human and dragon form power wise, which she cant, and in fact, she gains an entirely new tier of enchantment and power when she goes into her dragon form.

so im to assume Zeref doesnt know shit, or it is physical appearance AND power suppression.
I don't think it's just a change in physical appearance. Again, I think the best analogy is Mard Geer and his Etherious form. Basically the bolded.

I don't know how to respond to that lol.
Honestly shouldn't even be a thing. They shot down the idea of swords working on dragons here.

We also have people like Kagura saying that their scales were too hard.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That doesn’t stop how other magic could affect dragons despite being resistant to magic or weapons that can hurt them regardless of requirements

Acno is special because he is immune to magic as a whole, and physical attacks do Have magic power behind them, Racer metaphorically specified holy swords, not regular swords
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

August negates and copies Dimari’s Magic, while Irene would defeat her before that happens.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Erza even rebutted her previous statement about physical attacks not working to doing just that
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
I don't think it's just a change in physical appearance. Again, I think the best analogy is Mard Geer and his Etherious form. Basically the bolded.



Honestly shouldn't even be a thing. They shot down the idea of swords working on dragons here.

We also have people like Kagura saying that their scales were too hard.
i like how erza points out that swords have no effect UNLESS enchanted by dragon slayer magic. again, it proves that you need DS magic on them to hurt dragons


pretty sure it was shut down the moment erza NEEDED DS magic on hers to harm irene. i dont think we need to go to acnologia, a god tier dragon, to prove that point.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
it is stated that Magic is a changing force as changes with life itself with the times so there is no surprise that new things always pops up
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
it is stated that Magic is a changing force as changes with life itself with the times so there is no surprise that new things always pops up
irrelevant
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Erza retorted her own statement that she will use physical force regardless. Making how physical force does not affect Dragons pointless, though Acno would still ve immune as he is a special case
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States

Erza retorted her own statement that she will use physical force regardless.
nothing to contradict there. she is just going to resort to what she can do best. nice try tho
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
nothing to contradict there. she is just going to resort to what she can do best. nice try tho
No, that is a contradiction on her part, and actually fits with what we know and seen from the past, dragons are vulnerable to physical attacks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

despite how people claiming that it is impossible despite us seeing it done over and over with a giant ship ramming into Acno and knocking him down
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Besides this is from the perspective of Acno, not average. Dragons
 

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
1,868
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Nah, I'm saying that if anyone was going to vote for Mira, my first thoughts would be either you or AmitDS.

Saying Mira>>Gray isn't wank.
I still don't understand why. I have never said or implied that I think Mirajane is the strongest FT member. People just lost their minds because I agree with Mashima that she's above Gray.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I still don't understand why. I have never said or implied that I think Mirajane is the strongest FT member. People just lost their minds because I agree with Mashima that she's above Gray.
I've already explained why.
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,333
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Nah, I'm saying that if anyone was going to vote for Mira, my first thoughts would be either you or AmitDS.

Saying Mira>>Gray isn't wank.
So you’re making up assumptions for no other reason than the fact you know I like Mira? Yikes.

I’ve never stated Mira be the strongest nor have I ever tried to give the impression she was.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So you’re making up assumptions for no other reason than the fact you know I like Mira? Yikes.

I’ve never stated Mira be the strongest nor have I ever tried to give the impression she was.
Dude, calm down. It was a first impression. People voted for whoever, it's not a bad thing.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
I don't think it's just a change in physical appearance. Again, I think the best analogy is Mard Geer and his Etherious form. Basically the bolded.



Honestly shouldn't even be a thing. They shot down the idea of swords working on dragons here.

We also have people like Kagura saying that their scales were too hard.
I wander if dragons have some kind of enchantment that only dragon type magic can get through.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I wander if dragons have some kind of enchantment that only dragon type magic can get through.
that doesn't seem the case when even regular magic can affect them
 
Top