Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Jesus christ wani, I guess jojo really is her/his favourite manga
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Yes so Muzan possess Tanjiro I know Muzan and Tanjiro isn t dead hahaha 😆😆😆😆😆
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Time to do dance celebration for Tanjiro and Muzan being alive
And how will you defeat the genius now ??

created a Deus Ex Machina, now.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
best manga I ever read 10 out of 10 Muzan plus Tanjiro together this will be so exciting and fun.

Haha this chapter made my day yes yes yes 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
Jesus christ wani
Ngl tho, people might complain that this fight is getting dragged out but IMO this was very necessary for muzan to be a fulfilling final villain for me.

Here's the shtty google translated weibo text:

201: The King of Ghosts.
Muzan: I have been accompanied by death since the mother's womb, and my heart stopped beating several times in the mother's womb. When I was born, I was a dead baby, struggling and making a sound when I was about to be cremated.
Muzan: as long as it is something that I strongly miss, I have realized it, and I have done it. But the number of individuals is limited. Sanyashiki, I have to admit that you are right. Creatures die without exception, but their thoughts are immortal.
Muzan: I don't remember anyone who killed, physically died, it was the end. But, what about that? The thoughts are inherited forever, and I am defeated even this. I witnessed the whole process, shocking and moving, my body will be destroyed by the sun immediately.
Muzan: But my thoughts are immortal, forever. I entrusted all of this to this child. Although the breathing heart stopped beating, the cells did not die. It's too late. Drop my blood into it, if you are lucky to die. Zaomen Tanjiro, you will overcome the sun and become the strongest ghost king.
Muzan: because you and honey beans are your brothers and sisters, you are the only one who can breathe in the same way as that monster. I believe in you, you will not die.
Muzan: Realize my dream, Carbon Zhilang. It is up to you to destroy, replace me, and destroy the ghost killing team.
Tanjiro was resurrected and his brother was drunk.
Brother: Tanjiro has turned into a ghost. Fix him under the sun and kill him. Kill him before he kills.
Brother: (Please, let's die as a person like this)
Tanjiro overcomes the sun.
Shan Yi: This is too much.
Inosuke recalls a conversation with Shinji Yakitaro.
"We are partners and brothers. Whenever someone goes astray, we stop him together. No matter how painful we must go the right way."
Inosuke: Let me stop and kill him.
But Inosuke couldn't wave the knife to the neck.
Crying: I can't do it.
That's all for now.
The false king of ghosts: Muzan.
The true king of ghosts: Kamado Tanjiro.

Looks like everyone will have to kill tanjiro in the end, we really out here thinking chapter 200 was sad but the way this is headed oh no no no ....
 
Last edited:

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
best manga I ever read 10 out of 10 Muzan plus Tanjiro together this will be so exciting and fun.

Haha this chapter made my day yes yes yes 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
that was a bad idea.
And now how are you going to defeat Muzan now? tell me....

This is a Nanatsu 2.0
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
This series is far from over they have to fight Muzan possess Tanjiro now.

Haha I was right

Everyone was doubting me lol.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
My god those spoilers look bad lmao. You'll still have "fans" defending this series even after this battle too.
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Ngl tho, people might complain that this fight is getting dragged out but IMO this was very necessary for muzan to be a fulfilling final villain for me.

Here's the shtty google translated weibo text:

201: The King of Ghosts.
There is no misery: I have been accompanied by death since the mother's womb, and my heart stopped beating several times in the mother's womb. When I was born, I was a dead baby, struggling and making a sound when I was about to be cremated.
There is no misery: as long as it is something that I strongly miss, I have realized it, and I have done it. But the number of individuals is limited. Sanyashiki, I have to admit that you are right. Creatures die without exception, but their thoughts are immortal.
There is no misery: I don't remember anyone who killed, physically died, it was the end. But, what about that? The thoughts are inherited forever, and I am defeated even this. I witnessed the whole process, shocking and moving, my body will be destroyed by the sun immediately.
No misery: But my thoughts are immortal, forever. I entrusted all of this to this child. Although the breathing heart stopped beating, the cells did not die. It's too late. Drop my blood into it, if you are lucky to die. Zaomen Tanjiro, you will overcome the sun and become the strongest ghost king.
There is no misery: because you and honey beans are your brothers and sisters, you are the only one who can breathe in the same way as that monster. I believe in you, you will not die.
No misfortune: Realize my dream, Carbon Zhilang. It is up to you to destroy, replace me, and destroy the ghost killing team.
Tanjiro was resurrected and his brother was drunk.
Brother: Tanjiro has turned into a ghost. Fix him under the sun and kill him. Kill him before he kills.
Brother: (Please, let's die as a person like this)
Carbon Zhilang overcomes the sun.
Shan Yi: This is too much.
Inosuke recalls a conversation with Shinji Yakitaro.
"We are partners and brothers. Whenever someone goes astray, we stop him together. No matter how painful we must go the right way."
Yisuke: Let me stop and kill him.
But Inosuke couldn't wave the knife to the neck.
Crying: I can't do it.
That's all for now.
The false king of ghosts: no misery.
The true king of ghosts: Carbon Zhilang.

Looks like everyone will have to kill tanjiro in the end, we really out here thinking chapter 200 was sad but the way this is headed oh no no no ....
So Muzan is actually dead, he just injected his will into Tanjiro? huh...
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
that was a bad idea.
And now how are you going to defeat Muzan now? tell me....

This is a Nanatsu 2.0
they have to make Tanjiro fight Muzan from within and regain control over his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that Muzan possess Tanjiro It seems Tanjiro also gain Muzan regeneration his left arm regenerate

We don t have to worry about Tanjiro wounds anymore

Muzan is indestructable now
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
Nanatsu 2.0? Jesus. there He didn't run there's not gonna be another 200 chapters he just took the form of Tanjito when tanji was inside him, at best this fight could be over in 2-3 chapters. I don't think there's any part 2 but this was just a giant twist in the fight not the whole series
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
they have to make Tanjiro fight Muzan from within and regain control over his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that Muzan possess Tanjiro It seems Tanjiro also gain Muzan regeneration his left arm regenerate

We don t have to worry about Tanjiro wounds anymore

Muzan is indestructable now
this is not good, it is just a pretext for an epic fight because to recover the fight from Muzan.
 

KingEvil264

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Age
31
Country
Uchiha Clan
Demon slayer isn't ending anytime soon like I thought..shounen jump has said nothing no countdown or anything. I think muzan will kill 1 of important charecters and then run getting both breath of sun and the body to handle the sun. Part 2 will be giyuu,nezuko,zenitsu,sane mi to kill tanjiro.
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Nanatsu 2.0? Jesus. there He didn't run there's not gonna be another 200 chapters he just took the form of Tanjito when tanji was inside him, at best this fight could be over in 2-3 chapters. I don't think there's any part 2 but this was just a giant twist in the fight not the whole series
I'm calling Tanjiro to freeze once he sees Nezuko and then ask the slayers to kill him, but eh
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
this is not good, it is just a pretext for an epic fight because to recover the fight from Muzan.
Everyone needs to calm down a little though, Nanatsu part 2 is an overkill comparison because this is literally just a twist in the final fight not for the whole series. Either way I don't want to talk about things conclusively again because every week we're proven wrong in some way lmao

Edit: but if we do get demon slayer: nezuko with tanjiro as the villain i will laugh at all the anime-only 'genderbend' fanart with nezuko as a demon slayer
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
i am happy my boy Tanjiro is still alive at least.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Everyone needs to calm down a little though, Nanatsu part 2 is an overkill comparison because this is literally just a twist in the final fight not for the whole series. Either way I don't want to talk about things conclusively again because every week we're proven wrong in some way lmao
Nanatsu 2.0? Jesus. there He didn't run there's not gonna be another 200 chapters he just took the form of Tanjito when tanji was inside him, at best this fight could be over in 2-3 chapters. I don't think there's any part 2 but this was just a giant twist in the fight not the whole series
they have to make Tanjiro fight Muzan from within and regain control over his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that Muzan possess Tanjiro It seems Tanjiro also gain Muzan regeneration his left arm regenerate

We don t have to worry about Tanjiro wounds anymore

Muzan is indestructable now
in short, this is bad. How are you going to defeat Muzan and do that not look like a bleach 2.0?

In good guys you will destroy kimetsu.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
This isn't even in the realm of Nanatsu endings or even Bleach fights for that matter because those THE ENTIRE FINAL ARC was garbo, the final fight in this series you can call it worse than the top 3 UMs fight. Hell, in my opinion, I think its worse than the RLD fight cause I think that the best in the series. But this is one fight you can't throw the whole arc in the water because of a major twist that took place at the end. Also, let's be real.

Did we REALLY think that muzan was going to die with 0 last words, 0 backstory? He was bound to have survived this somehow. You can't kill this series because of 1 fight. The other fights that took place in this arc were great. Koku, Douma, and Akaza were amazing fights. Comparing it to the likes of endings Like Bleach and Nanatsu is just an overreaction at this point
 

KingEvil264

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Age
31
Country
Uchiha Clan
in short, this is bad. How are you going to defeat Muzan and do that not look like a bleach 2.0?

In good guys you will destroy kimetsu.
Muzan is probably very weakened in tanjiro body he will kill 1 person and run away litterly no one was able to move or stop him from getting up then charging boar guy
 
Top