- Joined
- Jan 6, 2020
- Messages
- 1,142
- Reaction score
- 3,518
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
Jesus christ wani, I guess jojo really is her/his favourite manga
And how will you defeat the genius now ??Yes so Muzan possess Tanjiro I know Muzan and Tanjiro isn t dead hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Time to do dance celebration for Tanjiro and Muzan being alive
Ngl tho, people might complain that this fight is getting dragged out but IMO this was very necessary for muzan to be a fulfilling final villain for me.Jesus christ wani
that was a bad idea.best manga I ever read 10 out of 10 Muzan plus Tanjiro together this will be so exciting and fun.
Haha this chapter made my day yes yes yes![]()
So Muzan is actually dead, he just injected his will into Tanjiro? huh...Ngl tho, people might complain that this fight is getting dragged out but IMO this was very necessary for muzan to be a fulfilling final villain for me.
Here's the shtty google translated weibo text:
201: The King of Ghosts.
There is no misery: I have been accompanied by death since the mother's womb, and my heart stopped beating several times in the mother's womb. When I was born, I was a dead baby, struggling and making a sound when I was about to be cremated.
There is no misery: as long as it is something that I strongly miss, I have realized it, and I have done it. But the number of individuals is limited. Sanyashiki, I have to admit that you are right. Creatures die without exception, but their thoughts are immortal.
There is no misery: I don't remember anyone who killed, physically died, it was the end. But, what about that? The thoughts are inherited forever, and I am defeated even this. I witnessed the whole process, shocking and moving, my body will be destroyed by the sun immediately.
No misery: But my thoughts are immortal, forever. I entrusted all of this to this child. Although the breathing heart stopped beating, the cells did not die. It's too late. Drop my blood into it, if you are lucky to die. Zaomen Tanjiro, you will overcome the sun and become the strongest ghost king.
There is no misery: because you and honey beans are your brothers and sisters, you are the only one who can breathe in the same way as that monster. I believe in you, you will not die.
No misfortune: Realize my dream, Carbon Zhilang. It is up to you to destroy, replace me, and destroy the ghost killing team.
Tanjiro was resurrected and his brother was drunk.
Brother: Tanjiro has turned into a ghost. Fix him under the sun and kill him. Kill him before he kills.
Brother: (Please, let's die as a person like this)
Carbon Zhilang overcomes the sun.
Shan Yi: This is too much.
Inosuke recalls a conversation with Shinji Yakitaro.
"We are partners and brothers. Whenever someone goes astray, we stop him together. No matter how painful we must go the right way."
Yisuke: Let me stop and kill him.
But Inosuke couldn't wave the knife to the neck.
Crying: I can't do it.
That's all for now.
The false king of ghosts: no misery.
The true king of ghosts: Carbon Zhilang.
Looks like everyone will have to kill tanjiro in the end, we really out here thinking chapter 200 was sad but the way this is headed oh no no no ....
they have to make Tanjiro fight Muzan from within and regain control over his body.that was a bad idea.
And now how are you going to defeat Muzan now? tell me....
This is a Nanatsu 2.0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this is not good, it is just a pretext for an epic fight because to recover the fight from Muzan.they have to make Tanjiro fight Muzan from within and regain control over his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that Muzan possess Tanjiro It seems Tanjiro also gain Muzan regeneration his left arm regenerate
We don t have to worry about Tanjiro wounds anymore
Muzan is indestructable now
I'm calling Tanjiro to freeze once he sees Nezuko and then ask the slayers to kill him, but ehNanatsu 2.0? Jesus. there He didn't run there's not gonna be another 200 chapters he just took the form of Tanjito when tanji was inside him, at best this fight could be over in 2-3 chapters. I don't think there's any part 2 but this was just a giant twist in the fight not the whole series
Everyone needs to calm down a little though, Nanatsu part 2 is an overkill comparison because this is literally just a twist in the final fight not for the whole series. Either way I don't want to talk about things conclusively again because every week we're proven wrong in some way lmaothis is not good, it is just a pretext for an epic fight because to recover the fight from Muzan.
Everyone needs to calm down a little though, Nanatsu part 2 is an overkill comparison because this is literally just a twist in the final fight not for the whole series. Either way I don't want to talk about things conclusively again because every week we're proven wrong in some way lmao
Nanatsu 2.0? Jesus. there He didn't run there's not gonna be another 200 chapters he just took the form of Tanjito when tanji was inside him, at best this fight could be over in 2-3 chapters. I don't think there's any part 2 but this was just a giant twist in the fight not the whole series
in short, this is bad. How are you going to defeat Muzan and do that not look like a bleach 2.0?they have to make Tanjiro fight Muzan from within and regain control over his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that Muzan possess Tanjiro It seems Tanjiro also gain Muzan regeneration his left arm regenerate
We don t have to worry about Tanjiro wounds anymore
Muzan is indestructable now
Muzan is probably very weakened in tanjiro body he will kill 1 person and run away litterly no one was able to move or stop him from getting up then charging boar guyin short, this is bad. How are you going to defeat Muzan and do that not look like a bleach 2.0?
In good guys you will destroy kimetsu.