- Joined
- Feb 12, 2020
- Messages
- 265
- Reaction score
- 158
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
so tanjiro did really kill a guy or it's just our wrong translation cuz in the scans doesn't seem like this
That's closure for Muzan though, also puts an end to the conflict between demons and demon slayers. The greater evil in the entire story was Muzan's constant running away from death (even whilst unborn), so Tanjiro puts an end to it by accepting his circumstances.3 and 4... come on...
well yeah, Daki and Sanemi’s mom had the option to just go to heaven but they didnt choose it because they think they didnt deserve it.Don t forget Tanjiro didn t choose to be a demon just like Daki it was force on both of them.

It won't, because then all demons will die and I doubt Tanjiro (self-aware demon Tanjiro) will want that, especially after accepting and forgiving Muzan's bitterness. Tanjiro living on as the demon king with a moral compass will be the great sacrifice that puts an end to conflict.I mean it makes perfect sense but I would say that giving the human drug to Tanjirou would make sense too right ?
guess u are right . But Tanjiro as Demon king can live like a normal human right ? I mean he conquered the sun and he may don't need to eat human bloodIt won't, because then all demons will die and I doubt Tanjiro (self-aware demon Tanjiro) will want that, especially after accepting and forgiving Muzan's bitterness. Tanjiro living on as the demon king with a moral compass will be the great sacrifice that puts an end to conflict.
first all we didn t know that I bet his family won t blame him at all and no one would as he is not in control and Muzan controls him.well yeah, Daki and Sanemi’s mom had the option to just go to heaven but they didnt choose it because they think they didnt deserve it.
And there’s no way Tanjirou will choose heaven after knowing he killed a person.
All i can hope is the translation is wrong and Tanjirou didnt kill anyone because Kamado my boy didnt deserve this![]()
I think it will mean that he can't be together with Nezuko and his friends because he's assumed new responsibilities. Kind of a Davy Jones situation.guess u are right . But Tanjiro as Demon king can live like a normal human right ? I mean he conquered the sun and he may don't need to eat human blood
All them choose it except Daiki rest of non upper moons we didn t see them going to hell or their backstory so we don t know if they choose to become demon or not.what i meant was most of them when they become a demon, they become a completely another person and their memories gradually fades away hence they are not themselves anymore
If im not mistaken, only Kokushibo and Doma retains their “old-self” along with their respective memories
potc references >>>> I mean he would assume a new role but it's not like he has to do so many things , just like kagaya . It can also happen that they give the medicine to every demon in this world or something like that and he can stop being Demon king . Anyway are u sure that if he changes back to human all demons would die? Wouldn't they just change back too? I'm a little confusedI think it will mean that he can't be together with Nezuko and his friends because he's assumed a new role. Kind of a Davy Jones situation.
what i said before was it will only making it worse for “himself”. so even all of his friends dont blame him, he’ll still blaming himselffirst all we didn t know that I bet his family won t blame him at all and no one would as he is not in control and Muzan controls him.
Plus no guarantee he is gonna die either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what i said was “retaining their oldself” not “choosing to become demon or not”. Those 2 are a completely different thingAll them choose it except Daiki rest of non upper moons we didn t see them going to hell or their backstory so we don t know if they choose to become demon or not.
Part of the crew, part of the ship. And right now Tanjiro is the ship.Anyway are u sure that if he changes back to human all demons would die? Wouldn't they just change back too? I'm a little confused

What Muzan has done is unforgivable; he cannot atone. A better way of handling this would be for Tanjirou to suppress his demonic urges and go against Muzan's wishes, rather than a "happy ending" for both. Kibutsuji does not deserve it.That's closure for Muzan though, also puts an end to the conflict between demons and demon slayers. The greater evil in the entire story was Muzan's constant running away from death (even whilst unborn), so Tanjiro puts an end to it by accepting his circumstances.
Do u fear death? Tanjiro asks to his friends and turns them to demonPart of the crew, part of the ship. And right now Tanjiro is the ship.

Muzan had been dying and hacking himself back to life since inside the womb. All he did after that point was because of his fear of dying. His final form wasn't a giant fetus for nothing, his fear as a dying fetus was etched in memory and had been haunting him for 1000 years. I don't know, I think Tanjiro would feel empathy for someone who had been damned to never forget how it felt like being a dying fetus every day for 1000 years.What Muzan has done is unforgivable; he cannot atone. A better way of handling this would be for Tanjirou to suppress his demonic urges and go against Muzan's wishes, rather than a "happy ending" for both. Kibutsuji does not deserve it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think it's pretty possible he turns Iguro and Kanroji into demons, afterlife might actually come sooner than they think.Do u fear death? Tanjiro asks to his friends and turns them to demon![]()
Yushiro can play a big part here . I mean maybe while Tanjiro is killing someone or something like that Yushiro blocks him from behind and force him to take the drug . Just an idea , hope he can do something . Anyway we have to wait another no ending week for the next chapter and I am already bored[10th image]
Zenitsu: No one can fight anymore, everyone’s worn out.
This is too much…
What about Nezuko-chan, Tanjiro?
[12th image]
(Probably what Tanjiro said in the past) We’re comrades in arms, something like brothers.
So, if someone nearly goes down the wrong path, let’s stop them together.
No matter how hard it is, no matter how painful it is, let’s walk down the right path.
Zenitsu: Tanjiro, stop!!
Inosuke: (I’ll kill you. I’ll stop you. I’ll….)
(Past Tanjiro) Inosuke, you can eat this, too.
[14th image]
(Sun rises up)
Tanjiro: Gyah!!
Gyaaah, aaaagh!!!
Aaaaargh!!
Giyuu: Don’t just stand there, get out of the way!!
Kakushi: But Tanjiro….
Tanjiro: Aaaargh!!
Giyuu: Those who can move, pick up your weapons and gather up!!
Yushiro: ?!
Zenitsu: Something's noisy.
The Kakushi near Sanemi: What's going on?
[15th image]
Giyuu: Tanjiro was turned into a demon
Restrain him under the sun and burn him to death
Kill Tanjiro before he kills someone!!
(Giyuu stops Tanjiro from trying to hide)
Tanjiro: Gyaaaah!!
Giyuu: (I won’t let you go in the shade…!)
(Tanjiro grabs Giyuu’s hair)
Giyuu: (If I was late even for a moment, he would have definitely killed that Kakushi.)
(Please, just like this, as Tanjiro, die…!!)
[16th image]
(Tanjiro stops burning from the sunlight)
Giyuu: (He stopped burning from the sunlight!! How could this be….)
(Tanjiro hits Giyuu. Inosuke protects Giyuu from being hit again)
Inosuke: What are you doing!!
Giyuu: (The blood loss is making me dizzy….)
Inosuke: He’s the Half-Half Haori! Your comrade!!
Zenitsu: Tanjiro!!
Tanjiro is immune to the sun confirm by this dialogue if he is immune to decaptication by Nirchin blade. Good guys are done for.