Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Yushiro can play a big part here . I mean maybe while Tanjiro is killing someone or something like that Yushiro blocks him from behind and force him to take the drug . Just an idea , hope he can do something . Anyway we have to wait another no ending week for the next chapter and I am already bored
Tanjiro have powers equal to Muzan and from what Muzan said he make him strongest demon. He is at least Muzan or kokushibo strength level. There is nothing that can restrain him. The only way to kill Tanjiro is the sun breath. The sun has no effect on him,Decaptication by nirchin blade most likely will not work and cutting his other body part is useless.

Talk no jutsu or All retreating is only way at this point.

Himejima,Obanai and Kanroji is gone. Pillars are all but nearly annihilated.
 

sarutobi_sensei

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
2,956
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
So I actually thought about this despite not being too active on MH lately. My thoughts when reading the chapter last week were... What if this happened? He is now in the same body as a demon slayer. Now they'll have an inside battle and an outside one, just like in Nanatsu no Taizai. Calling it now.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Tanjiro have powers equal to Muzan and from what Muzan said he make him strongest demon. He is at least Muzan or kokushibo strength level. There is nothing that can restrain him. The only way to kill Tanjiro is the sun breath. The sun has no effect on him,Decaptication by nirchin blade most likely will not work and cutting his other body part is useless.

Talk no jutsu or All retreating is only way at this point.

Himejima,Obanai and Kanroji is gone. Pillars are all but nearly annihilated.
A good talk no jutsu would make Tanjiro come to his senses , but he would still be a demon . This is so confusing , I really don’t know how to feel about this twist
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
A good talk no jutsu would make Tanjiro come to his senses , but he would still be a demon . This is so confusing , I really don’t know how to feel about this twist
Agree with you. Gotouge wants to extend this series perhaps. Shrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
I don’t think this series is ending soon anymore
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Agree with you. Gotouge wants to extend this series perhaps. Shrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course they want , it’s having so much success everywhere , still I hope it’s ending in volume 24/25
 

-Stray

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
340
Age
33
Country
Avatar
I still think its ending soon, this is just a last attempt to make a logical approach on having Tanjirou survive, now why didnt Wani just have Nezuko do the reviving and have her revert to human after? maybe because Wani thinks it would be poetic to end it with how it started, with the demon coming into its senses after becoming one, like the Nezuko incident to now Tanjirou. I mean if Nezuko was able to get through it then I dont see why Tanjirou couldn't, these Kamado blood line seems to have some sort of mild resistance with demon transformation, first being able to slightly control their will to eat humans and next immunity to sunlight lol.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Of course they want , it’s having so much success everywhere , still I hope it’s ending in volume 24/25
It is quite possible that this situation of the demon king Tanjiro creates a Tokyo ghoul RE of kimetsu no yaiba.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nezuko or Zenitsu becomes the new protagonist of the manga and Tanjiro becomes the "new" villain in the story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this can span over 100 chapters.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
It is quite possible that this situation of the demon king Tanjiro creates a Tokyo ghoul RE of kimetsu no yaiba.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nezuko or Zenitsu becomes the new protagonist of the manga and Tanjiro becomes the "new" villain in the story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this can span over 100 chapters.
If this happens it’s another 200 chapters . New Hashiras and everything. But I hope not , really , I want DS to end soon
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tanjirou didn’t kill Giyuu. If he really lost control of himself, he would have killed Giyuu instead of hitting him. I don’t think it’s over just yet. Seems like he was probably trying to get away to restrain himself, but if you get in his way, his body kinda reacts on instinct. I don’t think he’s gonna kill Inosuke in the next chapter.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
You guys are jumping to conclusions so quick it hurts, just wait for more info to come out Jesus:-_-
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Don t know how people think this ending when Tanjiro basically become immune to the sun at last page. If he is immune to decaptication by nirchin blade. In the kimetsu no yaiba universe,Tanjiro is basically perfectly immortal if he is immune to being kill by nirchin blade.

Unless someone use the sun breath but only Tanjiro,Tanjuro,Sumiyoshi and Yoriichi can use it no onelse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If this happens it’s another 200 chapters . New Hashiras and everything. But I hope not , really , I want DS to end soon
If Tanjiro has both Muzan full power,immunity to the sun and his own powers. Another 200 chapters is very possible as There is no way any Hashira can beat him. It really depends how strong demon Tanjiro is and what will happen next.
 

Taiyoo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
46
Age
25
Country
Romania
The demon slayer becoming a demon itself. Interesting, I wonder what will happen. Can't Yushiro give him the drug that Nezuko got from Tamayo?
 

Archaon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
493
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Muzan is definitely death, but he take in the words of his enemies and create a "descendant" to keep his emotion and will life on through Tanjirou. Tanjirou now basically like all newly created demon, feral and acting like an animal, react base on instint. That why he attack people and try to hide from the sun. Currently it not Muzan nor Tanjirou is control Tanjirou's body, it's his demon instint.
 

Serway

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Country
Greece
The demon slayer becoming a demon itself. Interesting, I wonder what will happen. Can't Yushiro give him the drug that Nezuko got from Tamayo?
If it didn't work on Muzan it won't work on Tanjiro either.

That said, the demon slayers don't have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating demon Tanjiro. He's neither vulnerable to the sun like Muzan was nor weakened / aged like Muzan was... and Muzan with every handicap still beat the **** out of them.

The only way he's going to stop is if Nezuko steps in, but even then I doubt Tanjiro will be getting a good ending.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
If it didn't work on Muzan it won't work on Tanjiro either.

That said, the demon slayers don't have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating demon Tanjiro. He's neither vulnerable to the sun like Muzan was nor weakened / aged like Muzan was... and Muzan with every handicap still beat the **** out of them.

The only way he's going to stop is if Nezuko steps in, but even then I doubt Tanjiro will be getting a good ending.
We still don t know how strong Demon Tanjiro so far all we know he has regeneration like any demon so anything besides decaptication on his head by nirchin blade is useless on him and he has sun immunity. Next chapter will tell I guess.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
If anything, Demon tanji is weaker then Muzan was. Because if you recall, when Kaigaku turned into a demon Yushiro said that because he recently turned into a demon he wasn't able to get used to his powers yet. If anything Muzan( Or I guess demon Tanji) Isn't used to his powers yet at this point, so it might be all or nothing right now to beat him before he becomes familiar with it
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
I totally called it when last week I noted how the baby had a swollen belly like a womb, and Tanjirou was in it. Muzan played everything well. Lots of us suspected he'd become a demon at some point. And Muzan's reasoning is the one I gave, as well, "He can conquer the sun, just like his sister". ZEhahahahahah! That's right! Teach predicted all of this! It's all part of my plan for 2020! Zehahahah!

Now, what will happen next? I legit don't know for sure. Let the chaos flow, Gater-sensei!
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Turn out it's the end of the manga. Nice.
 
Top