Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Archaon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
493
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
It is not a matter of personal taste or anything but a matter of common sense. I have seen many manga that sold very well, as well as kimetsu are selling nowadays only to have a drop in quality and an increase in hate due to the fandom.
I am not to blame for considering this to be the final arc, after all all the mysteries of the work were solved I had nothing to do with this story and the protagonist's objective was complete.
I think that all your ideas of team skip and Tanjiro killing people and becoming a new villain are bad, it will remain bad after all it will be a repetitive cycle, it will even become boring and boring.
I do not offend anyone, I have every right to give my opinion and I will continue to say what I think.
I do agree that having Tanjirou kill his friends then escape and start a new arc is pretty lame and go again everything the series stand for. And since most if all the plot point and character arcs already completed then there no more reason to continue it. This new development seem more like a book end and a resolusion for Nezuko more than anything.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I think that most likely there will be an afterlife battle Muzan vs Tanjiro (+ someone else maybe Yoriichi or the pillars ) . In the real world he will probably be stopped by a mortal combo of Nezuko’s family talk no jutsu + Kanao love talk no jutsu + Giyu + Zenitsu + Inosuke + Yushiro Friendship talk no jutsu . He will probably then regain consciousness and maybe he can be turned back into a human . I know that right now the drug might be not strong enough but probably in 1 year my boy Yushiro can develop a better drug that works. Or maybe he will stay as a Demon to stop all the others demon. Oh right Giyu will kinda surely die , I thought he would be dead wayyy before and now it’s just the perfect time to kill him. Last thing it’s just an opinion : I am happy about the transformation of Tanjiro just because the manga will be extend and because Tanjiro has a chance to make it out alive , but honestly if I think rationally there is no way that he won’t kill someone and here the worst scenario opens , it’s where he kills everyone and than commits suicide
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
I do agree that having Tanjirou kill his friends then escape and start a new arc is pretty lame and go again everything the series stand for. And since most if all the plot point and character arcs already completed then there no more reason to continue it. This new development seem more like a book end and a resolusion for Nezuko more than anything.
If it is a development for Nezuko in some chapters and finish the story, I agree.

Now if it is to create a Kimetsu on yaiba shippuuden it will be a problem.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If it doesn't end with this fight, in the rumored chapter 205, and they give us a 'shippuden' it will be lame af.
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,424
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hate this. I hate it so much. This manga doesn’t need a time skip continuation and it doesn’t need a weird final fight that’s almost certainly going to amount to “Tanjiro we love you, you can fight this” because that’s the only way Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko are beating a Demon Tanjiro and that’s only if this horrible turn of events isn’t time skip bait
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea

Full Korean scans just dropped.

Edit: the Korean reactions are fucking hilarious (also 40k views in under 20 minutes on Manamoa is way above pretty much every series right now). Also Inosuke's dialogue breaks my heart omg... and I really like how Muzan ended up in the end.
 
Last edited:

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
So after just running through the leaks things just became obvious. One, stop this shit he stronger. He clearly weaker then he was in his previous body if Muzan really was stronger then they would all be dead in less then an instant. He immune to the sun but from the looks of it, he most likely has weaknesses like cutting the head off, killing all his hearths and etc. I don't see how this drags on more than just a couple chapters, He not that strong he just got a new host for a body which gave him immunity to the sun, but if you seriously think that cause he found a new body he stronger then your straight fooling yourselves at this point. All he got going for him right now is his regen speed and the immunity to the sun. Giyuu with one hand just tackled him to the ground for goodness sakes and then Ino got a clean shot at this neck right before he stopped himself. I expect this to be quick, and I am also ready for Nezuko to use Talk no Jutsu a lot in this fight cause that how its gonna go sadly.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
It would be good if Tanjiro becomes the new enemy and Nezuko becomes a demon slayer to save Tanjiro. It will make nezuko more interesting because I see it from the start of the manga as the manga mascot
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
It would be good if Tanjiro becomes the new enemy and Nezuko becomes a demon slayer to save Tanjiro. It will make nezuko more interesting because I see it from the start of the manga as the manga mascot
So another 200 chapters? Hell no
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
So after just running through the leaks things just became obvious. One, stop this shit he stronger. He clearly weaker then he was in his previous body if Muzan really was stronger then they would all be dead in less then an instant. He immune to the sun but from the looks of it, he most likely has weaknesses like cutting the head off, killing all his hearths and etc. I don't see how this drags on more than just a couple chapters, He not that strong he just got a new host for a body which gave him immunity to the sun, but if you seriously think that cause he found a new body he stronger then your straight fooling yourselves at this point. All he got going for him right now is his regen speed and the immunity to the sun. Giyuu with one hand just tackled him to the ground for goodness sakes and then Ino got a clean shot at this neck right before he stopped himself. I expect this to be quick, and I am also ready for Nezuko to use Talk no Jutsu a lot in this fight cause that how its gonna go sadly.
Yeah right as if thats happening. You severly underestimating here. Just wait and see what will happen next instead of jumping conclusion so soon. It amusing.

No evidence if cutting head will kill him either or if this is all he can do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It would be good if Tanjiro becomes the new enemy and Nezuko becomes a demon slayer to save Tanjiro. It will make nezuko more interesting because I see it from the start of the manga as the manga mascot
It could happen depends what happen next.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Story is so unpredictable can t predict what will happen next.

Probably Tanjiro turn into a human or be save.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,552
Reaction score
11,291
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
And anyway, I don't see the problem, so now they have the treatment of Tamayo and Yushiro, no?
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
So another 200 chapters? Hell no
Not 200 but 70 or maximum 100 chapters would suffice.
2 chapters to make tanjiro flee and that nezuko asks to learn the breath. 20 training chapters on breath (flash back) or tanjiro search. 3 chapter where he finds tanjiro, 5 chapter of combat and 2 chapter of reunion between brother and sister. In any minimum 30 chapter
 

Darth_Muzan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
31
Country
Kenya
That's some depressing shit right there. So my two favorite protagonists are turning into villains. Demon Tanjiro and devil Eren, worst year to be a manga fan
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
That's some depressing shit right there. So my two favorite protagonists are turning into villains. Demon Tanjiro and devil Eren, worst year to be a manga fan
I love those two though haha
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,552
Reaction score
11,291
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
But I don't think we'll see another fight, also because they are all dead or half dead.

I think the next 2-3 chapters will be devoted to a way to get Tanjiro back to normal.

Which shouldn't be difficult, I mean, with Tamayo's cure ......
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Has the author already announced the end of the manga a month or more ago?
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
Nothing is official about this being the final arc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People just assume because the series has had so much success it would be smarter to just milk the series at this point
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Nothing is official about this being the final arc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People just assume because the series has had so much success it would be smarter to just milk the series at this point

we can assume that if it follows people will not like the continuation as for naruto or many wanted that naruto ends with bread before the arc of the council of 5 kage comments how similar for bleach
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I wish they expand Muzan backstory who was his mother and father. How did he turn to such as asshole?

From raws seems like his mother and her servants were similiar to ubuyashiki

Muzan is an ubuyashiki
 
Top