- Joined
- Jan 21, 2016
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 815
- Age
- 40
- Country
-
Or maybe tanjirou and nezuko kill each other and the story ends!


Huh? There was no official announcement that the manga would end this month, ever.By searching the web it is announced since January that the manga will end this month. It seems that not prolonging the story – simply because of the tremendous success of the anime – is a decision of the author herself.
Well I’m just disappointed by the character of nezuko who has my eyes wasn’t exploited much as a demon but remains a good mascot
I mean he was nearly killed by Tanjiro so understandable, and he was crying while restraining Tanjiro so I wouldn't entirely call him heartless lmaoGiyuu is surprisingly... heartless...
I expected a more Inosuke-like reaction, not shouting "kill him" and pushing him into sunlight, lol.I mean he was nearly killed by Tanjiro so understandable, and he was crying while restraining Tanjiro so I wouldn't entirely call him heartless lmao
Giyuu is the only rational one, would not say heartless.I expected a more Inosuke-like reaction, not shouting "kill him" and pushing him into sunlight, lol.
Perhaps heartless was the wrong word, but it's as if he never witnessed Nezuko's becoming a docile demon and immediately goes for killing Tanjirou. It doesn't feel very in character for me.Giyuu is the only rational one, would not say heartless.
agree with you. I admit I got angry with Giyu so at same time I am happy Tanjiro bitch slap him.I mean he was nearly killed by Tanjiro so understandable, and he was crying while restraining Tanjiro so I wouldn't entirely call him heartless lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Agree with you as wellPerhaps heartless was the wrong word, but it's as if he never witnessed Nezuko's becoming a docile demon and immediately goes for killing Tanjirou. It doesn't feel very in character for me.
To be fair, he could easily handle Nezuko at the time, in Giyuu's current condition he doesn't have that luxury. But it was weird to see Giyuu not even hesitate even mentally.Perhaps heartless was the wrong word, but it's as if he never witnessed Nezuko's becoming a docile demon and immediately goes for killing Tanjirou. It doesn't feel very in character for me.
He cry if you look at chapter. So he was emotionally hurt.To be fair, he could easily handle Nezuko at the time, in Giyuu's current condition he doesn't have that luxury. But it was weird to see Giyuu not even hesitate even mentally.
No way, Giyuu was right. Giyuu duty is to protect everyone else from dying. You do realize tanjiro almost killed someone right. Like what??? You can’t think with your heart, you got to think with your brain. He rather Tanjiro die than more ppl dying. Giyuu was 100% in the rightagree with you. I admit I got angry with Giyu so at same time I am happy Tanjiro bitch slap him.
But at same time Giyu was being rational. So I don t blame him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Considering Inosuke and Zenitsu can t have heart to kill him
Nezuko and Kanao 100 percent would not be able too especially Nezuko.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Agree with you as well
But Muzan is completely dead, while Tanjiro is alive. How is that gonna work?We're getting a final arc of Tanjiro vs Muzan...Maybe NezukoxTanjiro vs Muzan....My thoughts before chapter came out...After thoughts, Nezuko is going to stop Tanjiro's rampant state, by giving him enough time to confront Muzan in the spiritual realm or w/e..Tanjiro will win..But will probably commit suicide in order to defeat Muzan for good.
I did say Giyu was right but since I like Tanjiro way too much I am happy he bitchslap Giyu for trying to kill him.No way, Giyuu was right. Giyuu duty is to protect everyone else from dying. You do realize tanjiro almost killed someone right. Like what??? You can’t think with your heart, you got to think with your brain. He rather Tanjiro die than more ppl dying. Giyuu was 100% in the right