Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Or maybe tanjirou and nezuko kill each other and the story ends!:cookiehand
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
By searching the web it is announced since January that the manga will end this month. It seems that not prolonging the story – simply because of the tremendous success of the anime – is a decision of the author herself.
Well I’m just disappointed by the character of nezuko who has my eyes wasn’t exploited much as a demon but remains a good mascot
Huh? There was no official announcement that the manga would end this month, ever.

Still thinking it's ending soon, but let's not spread disinformation.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I see, so Muzan is truly death, he only turned Tanjirou into a demon to keep his legacy. About Tanjirou, he's just a mindless demon like Nezuko at the beginning of the series, only with some amount of resistance to the light of the sun.

I don't know how this is going to continue, but I honestly would prefer if the series ends for good in this arc.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Can t wait for next chapter Storyline is very unpredictable

I have to admit Muzan is stubborn bastard who refuse to die quietly
 

Mirage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
472
Reaction score
541
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, definitely unpredictable. I like it though. Nezuko's gonna have something to do with this I assume. Imagine her having to kill her own brother, even though the whole time he was trying to save her only to have her kill him in the end.

Damn.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I mean he was nearly killed by Tanjiro so understandable, and he was crying while restraining Tanjiro so I wouldn't entirely call him heartless lmao
I expected a more Inosuke-like reaction, not shouting "kill him" and pushing him into sunlight, lol.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Giyuu is the only rational one, would not say heartless.
Perhaps heartless was the wrong word, but it's as if he never witnessed Nezuko's becoming a docile demon and immediately goes for killing Tanjirou. It doesn't feel very in character for me.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I mean he was nearly killed by Tanjiro so understandable, and he was crying while restraining Tanjiro so I wouldn't entirely call him heartless lmao
agree with you. I admit I got angry with Giyu so at same time I am happy Tanjiro bitch slap him.

But at same time Giyu was being rational. So I don t blame him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Considering Inosuke and Zenitsu can t have heart to kill him

Nezuko and Kanao 100 percent would not be able too especially Nezuko.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Perhaps heartless was the wrong word, but it's as if he never witnessed Nezuko's becoming a docile demon and immediately goes for killing Tanjirou. It doesn't feel very in character for me.
Agree with you as well
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Perhaps heartless was the wrong word, but it's as if he never witnessed Nezuko's becoming a docile demon and immediately goes for killing Tanjirou. It doesn't feel very in character for me.
To be fair, he could easily handle Nezuko at the time, in Giyuu's current condition he doesn't have that luxury. But it was weird to see Giyuu not even hesitate even mentally.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
To be fair, he could easily handle Nezuko at the time, in Giyuu's current condition he doesn't have that luxury. But it was weird to see Giyuu not even hesitate even mentally.
He cry if you look at chapter. So he was emotionally hurt.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
The jump has this bad habit of not finishing the manga when they should.
5toubun no hanayome was one of the pillars of shonen magazine and ended that year with 122 chapters. And look that the manga of the quintuplets sold more than yuuna and We never learn, and detail that yuuna and We never learn are not finished yet.
I hope that kimetsu no yaiba doesn't fall into the same trap.
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, now that anything can happen, why does something tell me that Nezuko might pop up in Demon form? The one that has the markings and the horn. We weren’t shown that for no reason, and Tamayo made note of how her Demon form was on a mission. Maybe Tamayo tweaked her drug for Nezuko?

Either that, or Nezuko comes through, gets killed by Tanjirou, which knocks him back into his senses like it did Tamayo, he revived her knowing that she can become a Demon, they death battle since her blood was on a mission to take out Muzan and right now, That’s all the blood Tanjirou got in him.

Just throwing out random ideas since we can’t predict anything at this point lol.
 

GoatXr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Country
Uchiha Clan
agree with you. I admit I got angry with Giyu so at same time I am happy Tanjiro bitch slap him.

But at same time Giyu was being rational. So I don t blame him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Considering Inosuke and Zenitsu can t have heart to kill him

Nezuko and Kanao 100 percent would not be able too especially Nezuko.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Agree with you as well
No way, Giyuu was right. Giyuu duty is to protect everyone else from dying. You do realize tanjiro almost killed someone right. Like what??? You can’t think with your heart, you got to think with your brain. He rather Tanjiro die than more ppl dying. Giyuu was 100% in the right
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
We're getting a final arc of Tanjiro vs Muzan...Maybe NezukoxTanjiro vs Muzan....My thoughts before chapter came out...After thoughts, Nezuko is going to stop Tanjiro's rampant state, by giving him enough time to confront Muzan in the spiritual realm or w/e..Tanjiro will win..But will probably commit suicide in order to defeat Muzan for good.
 

GoatXr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Country
Uchiha Clan
We're getting a final arc of Tanjiro vs Muzan...Maybe NezukoxTanjiro vs Muzan....My thoughts before chapter came out...After thoughts, Nezuko is going to stop Tanjiro's rampant state, by giving him enough time to confront Muzan in the spiritual realm or w/e..Tanjiro will win..But will probably commit suicide in order to defeat Muzan for good.
But Muzan is completely dead, while Tanjiro is alive. How is that gonna work?
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
No way, Giyuu was right. Giyuu duty is to protect everyone else from dying. You do realize tanjiro almost killed someone right. Like what??? You can’t think with your heart, you got to think with your brain. He rather Tanjiro die than more ppl dying. Giyuu was 100% in the right
I did say Giyu was right but since I like Tanjiro way too much I am happy he bitchslap Giyu for trying to kill him.
 
Top