Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,566
Country
Dragonstone
I forgot the game starts today!!

And since there's no mechanic I'll take my time to read the big text later ~
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm excited for this game, love FGO and this also pops my mafia game cherry :pogchamp
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well hello there.
29 players, this is gonna be a crazy game :true
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The playerlist looks sick :lambirb
Glad the game is mechanicless, it will put the focus where it should. The story looks awesome btw, thanks @Valhalla777 and @Elusia for all the work behind avis and writing.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
And well I guess now maybe I'll join the top 10 game with this theme.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only now I noticed Pandu isn't playing :/
ahah thought the same, will definitely use this game for making my top 10 Type moon characters list ! :arf


Huge thxs @Crescent Jinx & @Holt for hosting and @Valhalla777 for those awesome avys :zomg
Panda !! :fry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oups sorry forgot to mention you @Elusia
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So with a game this big we can safely expect 10 scum + TP(s). We will have to keep our guards up and keep track of everything.

@Erinyes we are counting on you.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
no mechanics, a nice story and so many possible suspects. Thanks for the dope avatars and making me look like a hot yandere.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There's a bunch of new players this time. @SirSamuel016 @Raven @lakhan220
Welcome, have you played mafia or wolves before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Dont overstimate me, Lam-kun ! :arf but ill try to do some better lists as i promised :zomg
I'll lend you a hand with that, just awaken the sassy mode and things will be ok :lambirb/
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a bunch of new players this time. @SirSamuel016 @Raven @lakhan220
Welcome, have you played mafia or wolves before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'll lend you a hand with that, just awaken the sassy mode and things will be ok :lambirb/
Hello yes I am new and no, I haven't played that before. I'm coming in this raw :XD
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
There's a bunch of new players this time. @SirSamuel016 @Raven @lakhan220
Welcome, have you played mafia or wolves before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'll lend you a hand with that, just awaken the sassy mode and things will be ok :lambirb/
Yep, have played it once.
Thanks for the AVs @Valhalla777 . And oh well, looks i will have to once again refer through all the rules.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hello yes I am new and no, I haven't played that before. I'm coming in this raw :XD
Yep, have played it once.
Thanks for the AVs @Valhalla777 . And oh well, looks i will have to once again refer through all the rules.
Umu ok then, if you guys have any questions ask them today, games here are quite "role-heavy" so there will be a lot of talk about those later on. Since newbie mafias will ask their doubts to their teammates in nightpads it will be good to make questions this day one, will give us something to talk about.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Meh Lambu that's actually how Gry spot Ancy as mafia in her first game, when on D2 she seemed to suddenly "get the game". Leaving it like that would have been better but welp.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Umu ok then, if you guys have any questions ask them today, games here are quite "role-heavy" so there will be a lot of talk about those later on. Since newbie mafias will ask their doubts to their teammates in nightpads it will be good to make questions this day one, will give us something to talk about.
Cheers, if I need anything cleared up I'll ask but it seems straightforward enough.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I believe this game will have a big kill ratio to make up for the numbers. If the DBZ game abused of bombs to increase the deadcount this one might easily have 3 killing parties and at least one assassin given the theme.

This makes me wonder how much will people be willing to talk about themselves.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh Lambu that's actually how Gry spot Ancy as mafia in her first game, when on D2 she seemed to suddenly "get the game". Leaving it like that would have been better but welp.
Well if they are townies it will be good to have them take the gist of it and if they are mafia they will have to talk. Later on if they happen to know things they didnt ask for the mistake will remain.

Just want to avoid the easy way outs later on based on "unawareness" if you know what I mean.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘ll say that my role is not that much of a loss for us if they kill me. But likely won‘t be saying more than that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, my role is a huge irony considering the last game. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top