Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I was referring to the story of the game for the shapeshifter. The way I saw it is that both Vinci and Arjuna are dead but they aren't illusions so the role didn't fit in my head. I guess it could fit the context of the game if you take the term shapeshifter literally instead of looking at the rules though. The person in question took the form of someone Vinci was close to, then killed her by surprised while she had her guard down. This quote down below would make sense that way. (A mentor would fit too if you follow the same logic).

She thought she knew her attacker but instead, it was someone else who transformed into that person.


As for the Santa, I've never played a game which had Santa in it but wouldn't it be very easy for a Santa to win in such a big game with no mechanics?
The story killer doesn't have to be related to the roles in game, at least I hope thats not the case. SS would have much greater possibilities of victory than a SK which makes it a possibility. Lets leave it at that tho, we will get nothing from this discussion.

As for Santa not really, with role blockers or bad targetting it would need to survive past Day 6 anyway, those are some difficult victory conditions with a game this big with no doubt lots of killers.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
While u guys thinking there so many TPs, I think it's probably more likely there three mafia teams and one TP?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
While u guys thinking there so many TPs, I think it's probably more likely there three mafia teams and one TP?
With a game this big, it's certainly possible.

On a different note, Asako, I never thought I'd see an anime girl servant turned rapper turned swimsuit model in a Sherlock Holmes murder mystery until I saw that avi...
I. Am intrigued.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Masaka dont tell me you re a lover :arf if so i will laugh so hard at your karma ! :teehee

Even better if we two were Lovers after last game. XD

James Mafia Doctor confirmed.
More like confirmed Samurai. Hope that role makes it into the game. It's a cool protector one.

There will be a jesus in this game.
Wish that was me. I really had fun acting as Det as Jesus and dying Night 1.

If James role is ironic it perhaps is a lover but i only see the irony of it being with Erin
Oh yeah, that would be hilarious and most certainly no way randomly implemented by the hosts.

James, erin, and seraph threesome
That... would be the worst. My sanity would drop to the negatives, lol.

Did you just gif at me? I am so offended right now
As long as Seraph keeps his gif box locked and closed up, we are all safe from being offended.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
With a game this big, it's certainly possible.

On a different note, Asako, I never thought I'd see an anime girl servant turned rapper turned swimsuit model in a Sherlock Holmes murder mystery until I saw that avi...
I. Am intrigued.
BB chan always up to surprising you
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
so exactly 1 hint so far okay.
Gry also hinted. Or did you not read mine? Where is yours btw? Are you fishing already? You Mafia, DD, huh? You wanna fish for big fishies, Scumbag? :lambirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Its a role I had before.
We all knew you had Mafia roles before, Ddude. You gotta do better than this. This ain't a Child Game anymore with 29 players. Especially not with me around taking it super seriously. You wanna confess to your scummy ways or do better, what shall it be? :pwnge

Also I hid another hint about my role in my big post where I replied to many players at once.^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We all knew you had Mafia roles before, Ddude. You gotta do better than this. This ain't a Child Game anymore with 29 players. Especially not with me around taking it super seriously. You wanna confess to your scummy ways or do better, what shall it be? :pwnge

Also I hid another hint about my role in my big post where I replied to many players at once.^^
Anyone feel like james rye too excited? Is he a secret serial killer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top