Discussion - The Kimetsu no Yaiba Versus Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Kimetsu no Yaiba Versus Thread

GoatXr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Zenitsu needs preparation time to launch his attacks, while Inosuke doesn't; intercepting Thunderclap and Flash is easy. Of course Muzan couldn't react to Zenitsu, as Tanjirou and Inosuke were keeping him occupied while Zen was charging his attacks.
Flaming Thunder God is the only asset that can be decisive.

Anyway, both of them are pretty close in strength.
We are talking about Muzan here. Zenitsu hit Muzan with Godspeed then hit him with flaming thunder God back to back before Tanjiro even got back up. Muzan was fully aware what was going on. He was not distracted. Not to mention Zenitsu had a broken leg. And you said it’s easy to dodge thunder clap and flash? Okay it’s a chance inosuke might dodge that. But In no way he is not dodging Godspeed and flaming thunder god. The speed difference is to great. While Zenitsu’s attacks are more effective. And inosuke is a great support character he’s never been a great 1v1 guy. And inosuke lacks intelligence. Which why he needs someone else with him. But inosuke is clutch asf with the the saves. Just overall Zenitsu is clearly stronger and if you would ask a demon, they would wanna fight inosuke not Zenitsu. Because when Zenitsu attack it’s usually a one shot.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
We are talking about Muzan here. Zenitsu hit Muzan with Godspeed then hit him with flaming thunder God back to back before Tanjiro even got back up. Muzan was fully aware what was going on. He was not distracted. Not to mention Zenitsu had a broken leg. And you said it’s easy to dodge thunder clap and flash? Okay it’s a chance inosuke might dodge that. But In no way he is not dodging Godspeed and flaming thunder god. The speed difference is to great. While Zenitsu’s attacks are more effective. And inosuke is a great support character he’s never been a great 1v1 guy. And inosuke lacks intelligence. Which why he needs someone else with him. But inosuke is clutch asf with the the saves. Just overall Zenitsu is clearly stronger and if you would ask a demon, they would wanna fight inosuke not Zenitsu. Because when Zenitsu attack it’s usually a one shot.
Inosuke is clearly keeping Muzan busy as Zenitsu launches his attacks.
It is not easy to dodge Thunderclap and Flash, it is easy to intercept it before it even happens, especially with Inosuke's insane reach.
I'm also of the opinion that Zenitsu is stronger in a battle of humans, but it sure won't be "low difficulty."

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Inosuke is clearly keeping Muzan busy as Zenitsu launches his attacks.
It is not easy to dodge Thunderclap and Flash, it is easy to intercept it before it even happens, especially with Inosuke's insane reach.
I'm also of the opinion that Zenitsu is stronger in a battle of humans, but it sure won't be "low difficulty."
So you believe inosuke was keeping up with Muzan so good that he completely forgot about Zenitsu? That’s funny but ok. I wonder why most of the time when Zenitsu fights he be blitzing or one shot his opponents buy yet his thunder clap and flash is easy to intercept lol. It’s also funny that you haven’t mentioned 6 fold, Godspeed, and flaming thunder God. Those are easy to intercept to uh? Let’s ask the demons Zenitsu fought. Godspeed and flaming thunder God is basically the fastest techniques in the series. Against a demon, against a human. It don’t matter Zenitsu is overwhelms inosuke, with speed and power. Inosuke only chance to win is make it a long battle and he gotta dodge Zenitsu’s attacks. But that ain’t for sure ain’t happening.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
So you believe inosuke was keeping up with Muzan so good that he completely forgot about Zenitsu? That’s funny but ok. I wonder why most of the time when Zenitsu fights he be blitzing or one shot his opponents buy yet his thunder clap and flash is easy to intercept lol. It’s also funny that you haven’t mentioned 6 fold, Godspeed, and flaming thunder God. Those are easy to intercept to uh? Let’s ask the demons Zenitsu fought. Godspeed and flaming thunder God is basically the fastest techniques in the series. Against a demon, against a human. It don’t matter Zenitsu is overwhelms inosuke, with speed and power. Inosuke only chance to win is make it a long battle and he gotta dodge Zenitsu’s attacks. But that ain’t for sure ain’t happening.
You're heavily overestimating Zenitsu. If his techniques worked the way you're implying in practice, he'd defeat any demon besides Muzan, which is clearly not the case.
Zenitsu's linear attacks are the fastest, while his reaction speed and reflexes are not; Inosuke's are better, especially due to his spatial awareness. Most pillars are better in this sense than Zenitsu, too.
As for intercepting, the spider demon already did it twice. Zen clearly needs a few seconds to launch a very fast attack, and this period is a huge weakness.

Zenitsu is a one (or well, two) trick pony; they're strong tricks, but they're not invincible.

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
You're heavily overestimating Zenitsu. If his techniques worked the way you're implying in practice, he'd defeat any demon besides Muzan, which is clearly not the case.
Zenitsu's linear attacks are the fastest, while his reaction speed and reflexes are not; Inosuke's are better, especially due to his spatial awareness. Most pillars are better in this sense than Zenitsu, too.
As for intercepting, the spider demon already did it twice. Zen clearly needs a few seconds to launch a very fast attack, and this period is a huge weakness.

Zenitsu is a one (or well, two) trick pony; they're strong tricks, but they're not invincible.
I’m not overestimating Zenitsu, if I was overestimating I would be comparing him to high level pillars like Sanemi, giyuu, iguro, Rengoku, mist hashira, and the stone Hashira. But I’m not because ik their obviously stronger. But instead I’m comparing him to inosuke. Who I believe Zenitsu is stronger than. I wonder why we never seen a 1v1 fight with inosuke which he held his own or won.... maybe because he can’t win. Inosuke have a lot of attacks, but none of them truly that strong. He needs to hack away continuously. You don’t got to worry about his speed, his strength (he is really strong) but not capable of cutting off a demon head without support. He is not the smartest. The one thing which is great about inosuke is his durability. And have you ever heard “ I fear a man that practice 1 kick a thousand times rather than a man that practice a thousand kicks” it don’t matter that Zenitsu don’t have has many moves. Because his most basic technique thunder clap and flash is superior than any of inosuke forms. Is that a lie? Not including serious Zenitsu on the battle field was one of the most calm ones there, and plus he’s smarter. Inosuke never was calm, and he is most definitely not the smartest. Which his intelligence and lack of finishing abilities is a big weakness.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I’m not overestimating Zenitsu, if I was overestimating I would be comparing him to high level pillars like Sanemi, giyuu, iguro, Rengoku, mist hashira, and the stone Hashira. But I’m not because ik their obviously stronger. But instead I’m comparing him to inosuke. Who I believe Zenitsu is stronger than. I wonder why we never seen a 1v1 fight with inosuke which he held his own or won.... maybe because he can’t win. Inosuke have a lot of attacks, but none of them truly that strong. He needs to hack away continuously. You don’t got to worry about his speed, his strength (he is really strong) but not capable of cutting off a demon head without support. He is not the smartest. The one thing which is great about inosuke is his durability. And have you ever heard “ I fear a man that practice 1 kick a thousand times rather than a man that practice a thousand kicks” it don’t matter that Zenitsu don’t have has many moves. Because his most basic technique thunder clap and flash is superior than any of inosuke forms. Is that a lie? Not including serious Zenitsu on the battle field was one of the most calm ones there, and plus he’s smarter. Inosuke never was calm, and he is most definitely not the smartest. Which his intelligence and lack of finishing abilities is a big weakness.
Giyuu is a slightly above average pillar... he even said Tanjirou was pillar-level while fighting Akaza, and Tanjirou was at about the same level as Inosuke and Zenitsu prior to awakening See-Through. If Zen loses to (almost) all the pillars, he sure as hell isn't beating Inosuke "easily."
As for why Inosuke never had a 1v1... because he fought way stronger enemies than Zenitsu, both during the Rui arc and the Infinity Fortress arc - Douma cannot be compared to Kaigaku.
Zenitsu is smarter, but not necessarily battle-smarter. Assuming he is, however, how exactly does that make it low difficulty?

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Giyuu is a slightly above average pillar... he even said Tanjirou was pillar-level while fighting Akaza, and Tanjirou was at about the same level as Inosuke and Zenitsu prior to awakening See-Through. If Zen loses to (almost) all the pillars, he sure as hell isn't beating Inosuke "easily."
As for why Inosuke never had a 1v1... because he fought way stronger enemies than Zenitsu, both during the Rui arc and the Infinity Fortress arc - Douma cannot be compared to Kaigaku.
Zenitsu is smarter, but not necessarily battle-smarter. Assuming he is, however, how exactly does that make it low difficulty?
Me and you both know inosuke was never on the same level or closed to the same level of tanjiro. The only time they was closed to the same level was in that Rui arc. Lol and I’m the pillar training arc Zenitsu literally made a new and the most strongest and fastest form of the breath of thunder. You do know Zenitsu had Godspeed in that Rui arc right? Zenitsu would have beaten the father demon one shot. And did you forget Zenitsu got poison in his fight? Inosuke is immune to poison which I would give him. But Douma was easily overwhelming kanao and inosuke without trying lmao he was taking them serious, he got so bored he turn his back on them and started to leave. They was about to die by his clones. Then the poison kicked in. Which heavily weakened him. Which Shinobu deserves most of the credit in this fight by far. And inosuke still got caught by his blood demon technique. Which is sad. Inosuke was there just to be there. Shinobu carried, kanao put in little work. And inosuke was support. So nice try.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Me and you both know inosuke was never on the same level or closed to the same level of tanjiro.
He was.

You do know Zenitsu had Godspeed in that Rui arc right? Zenitsu would have beaten the father demon one shot.
I don't get what you're saying here. If you're saying Zenitsu would've beaten the father demon at that point in the story, then... no, just no. If you're saying he could've defeated him with Godspeed, then yes, but so would've Inosuke after his training.

And did you forget Zenitsu got poison in his fight? Inosuke is immune to poison which I would give him.
Thunderclap and Flash was intercepted in the early stages of the poison, so I don't get your point.

But Douma was easily overwhelming kanao and inosuke without trying lmao he was taking them serious, he got so bored he turn his back on them and started to leave. They was about to die by his clones. Then the poison kicked in. Which heavily weakened him. Which Shinobu deserves most of the credit in this fight by far. And inosuke still got caught by his blood demon technique. Which is sad. Inosuke was there just to be there. Shinobu carried, kanao put in little work. And inosuke was support. So nice try.
Sure, but what does this have to do with anything? I said Inosuke didn't shine as much because he fought a much stronger opponent.
Douma would have thrashed Zenitsu and Kanao, too.

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
He was.

I don't get what you're saying here. If you're saying Zenitsu would've beaten the father demon at that point in the story, then... no, just no. If you're saying he could've defeated him with Godspeed, then yes, but so would've Inosuke after his training.

Thunderclap and Flash was intercepted in the early stages of the poison, so I don't get your point.

Sure, but what does this have to do with anything? I said Inosuke didn't shine as much because he fought a much stronger opponent.
He was.

first of all inosuke was not on the same of Tanjiro during the pillar train arc. Just stop.

Zenitsu would have beaten the father demon, just because inosuke got destroyed, Zenitsu by that time was the strongest out of the 3. he already had Godspeed at the time. But he didn’t use it. he only needed 6 fold for that spider demon. And I’m pretty sure 6 fold would be enough for father demon as well. I doubt he would need Godspeed.

if you don’t kill Zenitsu before he gets his move off, it’s wraps. That was shown. If a demon can’t capitalize on the 1 second before he launch they know it’s over. Which is shown so far it has never been done, because Zenitsu is skilled enough to dodge the attacks.

you damn right Zenitsu and kanao would have gotten thrash lmao. We are talking about upm2 here. But upm2 can’t play around because Zenitsu will get to his neck unlike inosuke or kanao(without her vermillion eyes)and especially when he started showing the effects of poison. Zenitsu would have cut his neck off by himself.(a weakened Douma)

you simply can’t give Zenitsu any openings, if you do. He’s getting to his spot. Because flaming thunder God and Godspeed is 2 of the most fastest techniques in the series.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
first of all inosuke was not on the same of Tanjiro during the pillar train arc. Just stop.
He was close. That has been portrayed throughout the entire story.

Zenitsu would have beaten the father demon, just because inosuke got destroyed, Zenitsu by that time was the strongest out of the 3. he already had Godspeed at the time. But he didn’t use it. he only needed 6 fold for that spider demon. And I’m pretty sure 6 fold would be enough for father demon as well. I doubt he would need Godspeed.
That's all your speculation. No, he wouldn't have - he would've only given shallow cuts.

if you don’t kill Zenitsu before he gets his move off, it’s wraps. That was shown. If a demon can’t capitalize on the 1 second before he launch they know it’s over. Which is shown so far it has never been done, because Zenitsu is skilled enough to dodge the attacks.
You already mentioned his weakness - the time he needs to launch an attack.

you damn right Zenitsu and kanao would have gotten thrash lmao. We are talking about upm2 here. But upm2 can’t play around because Zenitsu will get to his neck unlike inosuke or kanao(without her vermillion eyes)and especially when he started showing the effects of poison. Zenitsu would have cut his neck off by himself.(a weakened Douma)
No, Douma would've easily played around with them.
And no, Zenitsu wouldn't have been able to reach him alone, because, you know, a huge ice statue would be blocking his path.

you simply can’t give Zenitsu any openings, if you do. He’s getting to his spot. Because flaming thunder God and Godspeed is 2 of the most fastest techniques in the series.
Why would Inosuke, who has a great reach and amazing flexibility, allow for an opening?

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
He was close. That has been portrayed throughout the entire story.

That's all your speculation. No, he wouldn't have - he would've only given shallow cuts.

You already mentioned his weakness - the time he needs to launch an attack.

No, Douma would've easily played around with them.
And no, Zenitsu wouldn't have been able to reach him alone, because, you know, a huge ice statue would be blocking his path.

Why would Inosuke, who has a great reach and amazing flexibility, allow for an opening?
In inosuke’s mind he was but we can clearly see he wasn’t

and now your just just hating, Zenitsu 6 fold would have folded the the spider father demon. Like I said just because inosuke got folded. Zenitsu would have bodied him.It’s levels to this. Zenitsu would only use Godspeed on the demon moons. Zenitsu wouldn’t waste his Godspeed on him

and Zenitsu time to launch attack don’t actually take that long it takes a couple seconds or even less. Like his 7th form. He did it immediately and kaigaku didn’t even know what hit him, mostly like every demon he vs, they say he’s to fast.

yeah Douma would have ive admit that, did you not read what I said. But when Douma got poison, Zenitsu would have capitalized on that unlike inosuke. Inosuke got caught because he wasn’t fast enough. Kanao was a blow to dodge it because of her vermillion eyes but still couldn’t cut off his head. Zenitsu would have got passed Douma last attacks with either Godspeed or most likely flaming thunder God. Which I’m confident he would have got through and cut off Douma’s head by himself with his speed and power.

Inosuke have never shown what he could do in a 1v1 situation without help. It’s a reason for that. Tanjiro has his moments, Zenitsu had his moments, kanao had her moment. Inosuke never had a defying moment to show off his skills. We only see him in a group effort like Genya. Which is obviously because they can’t win or have no way to win in a 1v1 setting.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
In inosuke’s mind he was but we can clearly see he wasn’t
Okay, I disagree.

and now your just just hating, Zenitsu 6 fold would have folded the the spider father demon. Like I said just because inosuke got folded. Zenitsu would have bodied him.It’s levels to this. Zenitsu would only use Godspeed on the demon moons. Zenitsu wouldn’t waste his Godspeed on him
Okay, I disagree.

and Zenitsu time to launch attack don’t actually take that long it takes a couple seconds or even less. Like his 7th form. He did it immediately and kaigaku didn’t even know what hit him, mostly like every demon he vs, they say he’s to fast.
1) A couple of seconds is a lot.
2) I already said that his 7th form might be the decisive factor.

yeah Douma would have ive admit that, did you not read what I said. But when Douma got poison, Zenitsu would have capitalized on that unlike inosuke. Inosuke got caught because he wasn’t fast enough. Kanao was a blow to dodge it because of her vermillion eyes but still couldn’t cut off his head. Zenitsu would have got passed Douma last attacks with either Godspeed or most likely flaming thunder God. Which I’m confident he would have got through and cut off Douma’s head by himself with his speed and power.
We'll never know. I personally don't think so.

Inosuke have never shown what he could do in a 1v1 situation without help. It’s a reason for that. Tanjiro has his moments, Zenitsu had his moments, kanao had her moment. Inosuke never had a defying moment to show off his skills. We only see him in a group effort like Genya. Which is obviously because they can’t win or have no way to win in a 1v1 setting.
Literally nothing indicates that - he's fast, flexible, and strong. He can win 1v1s.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tanjirou got a bit ahead of his two friends during the training with Kanao then he got other power ups. Now he should be comfortably stronger.

As for Inosuke VS Zenitsu. They are at the same level, but I favor Inosuke because Zenitsu lacks versatility and they must be used to each others. In the Red District arc, I had the impression that Zenitsu was the stronger one, but not anymore.

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Okay, I disagree.

Okay, I disagree.

1) A couple of seconds is a lot.
2) I already said that his 7th form might be the decisive factor.

We'll never know. I personally don't think so.

Literally nothing indicates that - he's fast, flexible, and strong. He can win 1v1s.
He’s one of the main characters and we never seen in fight in a 1v1 setting, they even gave kanao a 1v1 moment against Douma. But not inosuke, he was always supporting.

and ig you disagree with me, and I strongly disagree with you. Ig this ain’t going no where. But I never seen inosuke as like a big threat. Zenitsu has the speed and power to be a big threat. Not mentioning Zenitsu is the most nerfed characters in the series.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tanjirou got a bit ahead of his two friends during the training with Kanao then he got other power ups. Now he should be comfortably stronger.

As for Inosuke VS Zenitsu. They are at the same level, but I favor Inosuke because Zenitsu lacks versatility and they must be used to each others. In the Red District arc, I had the impression that Zenitsu was the stronger one, but not anymore.
Zenitsu don’t need inosuke, Zenitsu has shown he can handle stuff on his own. While inosuke has shown he need help on everything because he either gets beat down or he’s about too. Inosuke versatility don’t mean nothing when he can’t finish off the demon. Zenitsu has the speed and power to overwhelmed and blitz demons showed in every single one of his fights when the demon says he’s to fast. And Zenitsu is calmer on the battlefield. He reads the situation and know what he needs to do. Like in the Daki fight , Zenitsu did the hard work, he took care of her tentacles or whatever it was I forget, was it her hair? Whatever, Zenitsu took care of that and told inosuke to get close to get to cut off her head. Which they did, then later on Zenitsu completely blitz her, took her for a ride. And she was shock because she couldn’t see him and that he is to fast, and was about to cut off her neck(her neck was weird) and inosuke came in a finish it. Which Zenitsu put in the work and gave inosuke a chance to cut off her neck. In no arcs inosuke to me was never stronger than Tanjiro, and Zenitsu. I believe inosuke is stronger than Kanao tho

Dziad

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Zenitsu vs Inosuke.

Both are comparable but I think that we saw better feats from Zenitsu.

( Im a Zenitsu pfp so please dont take that as a sign of being based )

Inosuke has a bigger move set, spatial awarness, can move his organs etc.

There really isnt much evidence supporting which one is stronger beacuse most of the times they were shown as euals or one was fighting with a stronger / weaker opponent.

But there is one chapter where we clearly saw the answer to this question.
Chapter 199.

Inosuke was going all out on Muzan and if you look closely he barely avoided / sliced his attacks.

Than Zenitsu used Thunderclap and Flash on Muzan with no effect ( or just happend of screen )

Than he said - " I dont have enough stamina, one of my legs is broken , this will be my last good attack "
and unleashed Flaming Thunder God which actually injured Muzan quite badly ( he looked furious and as if he was in pain ).

And Zenitsus reaction was - "Too shallow, it has to be a shining red blade or the wound wont be deep enough "

Than he felt on the ground and needed Inosukes help cuz Muzan arleady striked his tentacles.

After that Muzan used the Shockwave attack and Tanjirou protected Inosuk ETC.

Zenitsu stood up and started attacking again and after each attack his lines were like - "I cant get fast enoug ", " Im losing strenght"

Muzan started 1v1 against Tanjirou and when he nearly striked him, Zentisu used Godspeed Thunderclap and flash -

and he actually send Muzan few meters away / pushed him with his pure strenght alone. And right after that he was sliced by Muzan.

Zenitsu with cracked skin on his entire body, blood loss from many attacks, two broken legs did much better against Weakened Muzan than Inosuke.

Of coure Inosuke was also injured but much less and didnt need to be carried unlike Zenitsu ( I mean his power comes from his legs and his injuries are just consequences of him over-using his power but my point stands still ).

So the fight could go in two ways.

1. Zenitsu Speed Blitz.

His speed is comparable to Inosuke when his not using his forms but when he enters God Speed, Inosuke will be overwhelmed and propably one shotted.

2. Inosuke wins by avoiding attacks.

Zenitsus techniqe has a big flaw - it drains him of stamina and after using few Godspeeds his legs break and he gets much weaker / slower.
Zenitsu requires few seconds to launch his attacks so if Inosuke wont allow him to do that then he will lose.

Tbh I think its a fair much, both have enough hacks and diffrent fighting styles so its hard to scale.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yoriichi vs Muzan,Kokushibo and Akaza who win?

Yoriichi knows koku,Muzan and Akaza abilities

Same for Muzan,Kokushibo and Akaza who knows Yoriichi abilities

Bloodlust all them in their primes

They are fighting in desert with no sun at the night.

Time 5.00 am

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
For the Inosuke vs Zenitsu matchup, it sure as hell isn't a stomp. Both are around average Pillar level IMO. Inosuke has better versatility, meanwhile, Zenitsu has very few moves but if they land and are used correctly can change the flow of the fight in an instant. I'll probably favour Inosuke with extreme difficulty overall, I see him as more balanced. Though, it could go either way really.

Yoriichi vs Muzan,Kokushibo and Akaza who win?

Yoriichi knows koku,Muzan and Akaza abilities

Same for Muzan,Kokushibo and Akaza who knows Yoriichi abilities

Bloodlust all them in their primes

They are fighting in desert with no sun at the night.

Time 5.00 am
If the team does some crazy teamwork, something along the lines of Koku attacking with his crazy Moon Breathing Techniques while Akaza attacks with his final form, all of them keeping their distance while Muzan fights him in close quarters in his combat form, they might just be able to pull it off. Yoriichi said that Muzan's attacks were frighteningly fast and that if one of them landed the tides of the battle could have changed and that was with two tentacles. Muzan in his combat form (that he didn't use because reasons, maybe because he was too overconfident to win without having to use it or because he couldn't at that point and got stronger) should be even faster and has way more tentacles. If you add his blood demon art that can leave you paralysed in an instant, Koku's Moon attacks from the distance and Akaza's Final Technique that attacks from every direction almost randomly according to Giyu, I would argue that it's too much shit even for Yoriichi to handle.

Though, if they go straight up without a plan the team could very well lose. Akaza gets blitzed and decapitated in an instant, and Koku doesn't last much longer in a direct face-off either. The only one who may have the qualities to put some sort of fight without getting stomped is Prime Muzan in his Combat Form (and this is my hypothetical opinion since even Muzan himself got stomped in the manga, though he didn't use his full power).

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Yoorichi wins because...
As a old man on death's door he cut Kokushibo's neck...in his Prime Both #3 & #1 fall in a blink of an eye....at best Muzan stalls for them, but they still die really fast..Old Yoorichi already owned #1...

Muzan also stalls for a bit, but Yoorichi I'd the real demon, his final form is perfect.

Glad some sound minds. Gave their opinion in Zenitsu vs Inosuke...I think Inosuke has his durability, awareness & flexibility to overcome Zenitsu Godspeed, & his 7th form takes too long..