Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The bell hath tolled

KUBI O DASE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hast relation with the realm of ending itself

DOKODA
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Come at me see what happens
For Allah´s sake, I meant give me thy head, not give head itself you fool

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never had that role before.



He is always like that.
Thou might be an arrogant king, but thou was mine contractor at the battlefields of Babylonia against the Beast of Begginnings, and with thy Clairvoyance, I doubt that thy hath never seen this role again, as that is by far a most foolish and empty claim.

Give me thy head.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
He's playing. Asako told me they were lovers before
Hoo, I see. Perhaps then, i missed his name in the list . And wow, so many posts....would need some dedication on my part to go through all of them :lmao
As for Av, i m sometimes confused myself . :XD

Ok, he is there....king arthur huh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyone feel like james rye too excited? Is he a secret serial killer?
So deflecting it is. You chose poorly, DD. The most fabulous eyes of the most flamboyant Avi in this game, I am talking about me obviously, are on you now!
Also I wish, Bro!
Though if I could chose I'd rather be SS or BK, that'd be nice~
Prosecutor would also be cool.

You're a Trap and therefor being gay for you ain't gay. Internet rule somethingsomething.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
All this people online but the thread is dead cause no mechanic to unravel.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
With no mechanic to discuss and so many people in game, we're back to D1 where people spam bs and say nothing relevant...
I hath already give´th a gracious tips towards my abilities, tho with a visage such as mine own, it would be obvious even to a simple non-believer.
And if thou art so enganged into breaking this deadlock, then act to do so
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Cheers, if I need anything cleared up I'll ask but it seems straightforward enough.
Claim thyself as bomb and do like thou did in
Random fgo quote that’s perfect for D1


:hmph:hmph:hmph

Thy post hath made me believe that the ones that killed Arjuna are either his Alter, Karna, or Schatch, as the last one destroys him in gameplay
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well good, Kato, and I alrdy did. Usually I also help asking people overall but my Sundays are kinda rushed till night and if people can't be arsed to share some few things as well, I'll only bother myself with asking when I have proper time... Without it, there's not much to develop in this day and I personally kinda dislike the old-day-1-is-shit mentality. I guess I'm one of the few that is missing mechanics lol, taking back my "interesting".
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Everyone got spoiled af by mechanics. Disgusting.

@Demonspeed are you scum again?
@lakhan220 you were scum in the only game you played iirc. Aren‘t you being a bit too similar to your old self?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did indeed :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did indeed :hmph
Dis. Gusting.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Again? I was Town last game :hmph.
You‘re guilty until proven innocent, as usual with you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@goodboy_lawlett does lynching you prevent my upcoming night death?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Seraph joining us only later like previous game?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top