Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If only we could all Transfer to Demonspeed like good ol' days...



Reasoning? Why 3 mafias instead of TPs? Iirc the three mafias thing was an experiment for Umineko game alone.
Seeing how big the game is, I think 3 are reasonable, plus considering crescent is one of the host, could definitely see her put 3 mafias knowing her...
There no rule that say 3 aren't allowed so it doesn't necessary mean only umineko could do it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Asako Well its true that Cres implemented the lone Assassin feature in Fumetsu game, but 3 mafias in itself is an oddity that asks for disbalance, too many clashes of interests.

Tho Panda is in the supervision team... oh god...

Did you say anything about your role Lambu?
I did, no hidden stuff or the like.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ill do a recap a little later, will wait we get more hints, gven.


as for my role, i dont remember having it before.


I need to reread the intro text seems there might be some hints in it, but im afraid only Fate players/connoisseurs might get them ? :errr
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Maybe as fun as it is odd. Can I take that as a definite no?
I think we can assume it, there's no purpose to interacting with NPCs. The "Who killed Da Vinci?" is just a side story to spice things up.

Did you say something about yourself Daws? Any thoughts on behaviours so far?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually I could ask the same question to half of the players, so anyone please answer.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I need to reread the intro text seems there might be some hints in it, but im afraid only Fate players/connoisseurs might get them ? :errr
Karna is Arjunas half brother/rival. That's why he'd probably be the first under suspicion. But since Abigail appeared last night and Arjuna's murder was described as brutal it was probably done by a berserker. As a foreigner, Abigail would deal twice the damage when fighting a berserker than any other servant class so it could be she was trying to help Arjuna but was too late.

Will read the story again...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think we can assume it, there's no purpose to interacting with NPCs. The "Who killed Da Vinci?" is just a side story to spice things up.

Did you say something about yourself Daws? Any thoughts on behaviours so far?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually I could ask the same question to half of the players, so anyone please answer.
Well, we could assume that and get back to all the usual Day 1... excitement or we could cover all our bases. I like the second one more.
You can. Though fun fact, that was almost a reality
Thanks for the clarification.

I had a feeling: Grace saying "if you consider murder to be a mechanic" on the discussion thread comes to mind, but I guess it really is a standard game this time around.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lambu I haven't noticed much yet. The only ones that stand out to me a bit are James, Farfalla, and a couple of our afkers, but this isn't long after the war saga that was last game. So, I'm holding a lot of my judgement off for now.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why James and Farfalla tho? They are laid back but not more suspicious than others in my eyes. Holding judgement cannot lead to anything productive.

For my part I got my eye on Beno and Raven, the first for irrelevant conversations about James role to fill post quota and the second for purposeful inactivity, like she doesnt want to join the discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Forgot to tag, @SonOfDaws
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
My role is passive.

@Lambu for now i haven't noticed anything noteworthy really. You seem to be asking a lot of questions, not that i find it suspicious per se, actually i was thinking that i might try to do the same for a change. I'm usually a follower when it comes to MG, i might want to be more active in the questionnings.

And i'll start with @Raven. Aside from facepalm emojis and a random vote, can you offer some input? Any reason for your vote, any suspects thus far ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why James and Farfalla tho? They are laid back but not more suspicious than others in my eyes.
I'm not laid back :hmph still don't wanna push you on D1. Don't like to push overall on D1 (as in trying to make solid cases), just think collecting info is important NOW before people orchastrate (? f spelling), always say this... no mechanic to screw up with info now as well, contrary of last game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Raven or Beno look like decent suspects for D1.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So Arjuna is dead too. Could it be that his rival Karna took the opportunity to get rid of him? As far as suspects go, maybe a little too obvious?
Karna is Arjunas half brother/rival. That's why he'd probably be the first under suspicion. But since Abigail appeared last night and Arjuna's murder was described as brutal it was probably done by a berserker. As a foreigner, Abigail would deal twice the damage when fighting a berserker than any other servant class so it could be she was trying to help Arjuna but was too late.

Will read the story again...
Idk didn't like this first post and now this second one, 'cause I don't think the opening texts would directly reveal people's indentities in game (so game breaking) and Bel is clever and experienced and I didn't imagine her honestly wondering those? Felt like minor deviation for the sake of engagement, imo.

Come at me see what happens
Looked too defensive and I personally dislike those kinds of baiting 'cause they look cheap, I don't imagine real important or trap roles using those things.

Then again might be some last game paranoia and it's only D1, but those are my points.

I'll also insist DD also looks too passive to me.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
This "don't remember having the role" is not much of a hint if it's not certain. Pretty much like not saying anything but it seems like it's a new trend.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh... and Seraph... Always online, never in here. Same happened last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Personally won't judge Rav for now 'cause she's like that overall.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
votekill Seraph
come out, come out, wherever you are
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This "don't remember having the role" is not much of a hint if it's not certain. Pretty much like not saying anything but it seems like it's a new trend.
Shit memory perks, lmao, but gimme some mins for Oli to sleep and I'll do some previous games recheck to "clarify" mine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top